Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" (24515 Views)

Pull In Obi For Questioning, Heavens Will Not Fall – Lauretta Onochie Tells DSS / Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by MetaPhysical: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
Bekool:

All these is just for the money and to impress aso rock cabals, this is a woman that came from an area that the Nigerian army almost wiped out her people from the surface of the earth during the civil war.

You are heartless. We are discussing how to get this guy pay his last respect to mother and you brought in war..

Which town was not wipeed out during war?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by ada9ja(f): 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Nigeria is still a zoo grin
Zoo presidency talking grin
Nigeria jaga jaga......everything scatter scatter.........

Then u re full pledge animal
Cos animals live in your zoo
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Kpoikpoi: 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
VirginSearcher:
What will I do with Nigerian visa, a zoo that will soon be wiped out from the map, since Buhari came in with his cluelessness and did his tribalistic appointments esp in the security forces, Nigeria has lost it sad
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Kpoikpoi: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Sounds like the wailing of a frustrated Biafran who has been rejected by other tribes in Nigeria.
Remember that beautiful American saying "Love it or leave it".
If you don't like Nigeria you can leave to Biafra or South Africa .
Isi ewu.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Lauretta onochie... Special assistant to the President on Nnamdi Kanu matters.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by meccuno: 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, Nnamdi Kanu is a disgrace to every Christian worldwide from the religious perspective for aligning with Israel and Judaism. A well known terrorist like Kanu who almost made we Christians clash with our peaceful Muslim brothers because of his incessant hate speeches towards the north and the west doesn't deserve to see the light of the day. I suggest the federal government seize his mother's corpse for following the useless man to court in Abuja in solidarity and cremate it to serve as a deterrence to parents Who supports their children's criminality or feed her carcass to the Crocs in Nile river. Nnamdi kanu deserves to be locked up at ADX Florence in Colorado with the likes of his fellow terrorists like Elchapo and Muttalab for endangering the unity of our beloved country Nigeria. sad

Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by meccuno: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Lauretta Onochie, President Buhari’s special assistant on social media has reacted to calls from Igbo monarch, appealing to the Federal Government to allow the leader of proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu to return to Nigeria for the burial his mother, Sally, without molestation.

Recall that monarchs in Orlu, Imo state, pleaded with the presidency to allow the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra(IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, to return to the country to bury his late mum.

Presidency, while reacting to the plea, through Lauretta Onochie, directed Kanu to apply for a zoo visa through the Nigerian High Commission in London and wait for approval.

Lauretta, who spoke via her Twitter handle, concluded by asking if Kanu was deported in the first instance.

She wrote;

Monarchs in Orlu, Imo State have reportedly begged President Buhari to allow Nnamdi Kanu, to come to Nigeria to bury his mother. He should go to the Nigerian High commission London Apply for a Zoo Visa, And wait for approval Nonsense! Was he deported from Nigeria?

will the naira appreciate against the dollar if he comes back? A government filled with jobless senseless people.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
Duggedised12:
This forum is just something else,why they continue to allow people like him thrive is what i don't understand. Smh
The problem is not him, he has a lot of mad followers who liked what he wrote.

Some people are just insane, they always show solidarity for their likes.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Duggedised12(f): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
kingkakaone:

The problem is not him, he has a lot of mad followers who liked what he wrote.

Some people are just insane, they always show solidarity for their likes.
its just appalling,smh
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Wallace2107: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
Bighead9:
Savage reply. This will pain Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB terrorist and Biafrans well. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin badt guy

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Wallace2107: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
Duggedised12:
its just appalling,smh
Him me?last I checked,Lauretta na woman..guy u don't even have an idea of what we are discussing
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by discusant: 12:13am On Oct 31, 2019
Hmmm
Lauretta, all these scum merely to get your pay from Arewa.

You don't see beyond the nose.

Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by MetaPhysical: 3:26am On Oct 31, 2019
meccuno:
will the naira appreciate against the dollar if he comes back? A government filled with jobless senseless people.

mmmtttcheeew...

Breaking News!! $1 = N200
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 31, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, Nnamdi Kanu is a disgrace to every Christian worldwide from the religious perspective for aligning with Israel and Judaism. A well known terrorist like Kanu who almost made we Christians clash with our peaceful Muslim brothers because of his incessant hate speeches towards the north and the west doesn't deserve to see the light of the day. I suggest the federal government seize his mother's corpse for following the useless man to court in Abuja in solidarity and cremate it to serve as a deterrence to parents Who supports their children's criminality or feed her carcass to the Crocs in Nile river. Nnamdi kanu deserves to be locked up at ADX Florence in Colorado with the likes of his fellow terrorists like Elchapo and Muttalab for endangering the unity of our beloved country Nigeria. sad
so you have not been having clash with your Muslim brothers in Nigeria,how many throat have your Muslim brothers cuts ? Imagine a Muslim terrorist calling himself born again christian why denying your religion ? You are a Muslim, another is a Christian he is a judaist how is that your problem. How i wish all ibos can join the religion so they can be giving Nigerian Muslim what Israel is giving the Arab world, eye for an eye thats the language that cure your Muslim terrorist madness.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by meccuno: 7:26am On Oct 31, 2019
MetaPhysical:

mmmtttcheeew...

Breaking News!! $1 = N200

Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by bullabong(m): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2019
Duggedised12:
yes i am ,but one tree cant make a forest and besides Nigerians are arrogant dummies who claim to be the smartest people one earth where as they are just most fantastic corrupt and criminal minded .
A tree starts a forest...be that tree.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Domgreat0212(m): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
GoTV:

brother, you're a foolish born again Christian. You say youre born again and you're saying all these nonsense about your fellow human being? You're a lost cause, no different from terrorists because if you're given the chance, you'll commit murder.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Domgreat0212(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
so you have not been having clash with your Muslim brothers in Nigeria,how many throat have your Muslim brothers cuts ? Imagine a Muslim terrorist calling himself born again christian why denying your religion ? You are a Muslim, another is a Christian he is a judaist how is that your problem. How i wish all ibos can join the religion so they can be giving Nigerian Muslim what Israel is giving the Arab world, eye for an eye thats the language that cure your Muslim terrorist madness.

don't mind the aboki
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2020
Una no go mind una business?

iammo:
cry cry cry

Poor Guy, he cant even come home as the first son while his mother was sick, he cant even come back to bury his mother while the poor innocent womans body rott in the morgue

Buhuhu!!! crycry *sheding some fake tears*,, grin omo ale jati jati

In consolation to Lamidi Kani grin Buhari's mother also died while he was in detention and Babangida blantantly refused to release Buhari for burial or for her treatments, his first wife even dumped him while in detention

Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by selemempe: 7:46am On Feb 23, 2020
Techdra:
This simply tells the literacy rate amongst Igbos. Whose passport did Kanu use to gain entry into the US? A Biafran passport that isn't recognized by any country's embassy? Or is there an "Igbo" passport? Look at the pieces of sh*t embarrassing themselves in SA. They call Nigeria names but they behave like animals... Tueh!
I just went through your post to understand you more and I must say I am embarrassed by the level of hate for igbos you have. Do you see why your one Nigeria is not progressing?

You can't hate Igbo and love Nigeria...its like hating God and loving heaven
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Techdra: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2020
selemempe:
I just went through your post to understand you more and I must say I am embarrassed by the level of hate for igbos you have. Do you see why your one Nigeria is not progressing?

You can't hate Igbo and love Nigeria...its like hating God and loving heaven

You weren't, you aren't and will never be part of Nigeria. So when I talk about Nigeria as one, I never include Igbos so this one no add up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: PDP G5 Gives Atiku Conditions For Support / Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa / Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.