Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" (24493 Views)

Pull In Obi For Questioning, Heavens Will Not Fall – Lauretta Onochie Tells DSS / Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Senator Elisha Abbo: Lauretta Onochie Tells Police To Arrest Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Rabbi8: 7:37am On Oct 30, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, Nnamdi Kanu is a disgrace to every Christian worldwide from the religious perspective for aligning with Israel and Judaism. A well known terrorist like Kanu who almost made we Christians clash with our peaceful Muslim brothers because of his incessant hate speeches towards the north and the west doesn't deserve to see the light of the day. I suggest the federal government seize his mother's corpse for following the useless man to court in Abuja in solidarity and cremate it to serve as a deterrence to parents Who supports their children's criminality or feed her carcass to the Crocs in Nile river. Nnamdi kanu deserves to be locked up at ADX Florence in Colorado with the likes of his fellow terrorists like Elchapo and Muttalab for endangering the unity of our beloved country Nigeria. sad

Your parents and relatives must be ashamed of you...
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by aycorporat(m): 7:37am On Oct 30, 2019
iammo:
Rumour has it that she was collecting money from babangida, and some quarters said she was flirting with dasuki, another conspiracy had it that she deserted buhari in prison for a long time without visit... and that was why buhari filed for a divorce even has sefinatu was his long time teenage sweetheart

Well it may be some school of thought idea. For me what I read was that she was rallying round to see how the husband can be liberated from the prison.
Well this is another eye opener from you
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by ihunwochijioke: 7:40am On Oct 30, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Nigeria is still a zoo grin Zoo presidency talking grin Nigeria jaga jaga......everything scatter scatter.........
poor man day suffer suffer poza poza Gun shots everywhere
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by MrBONE2(m): 7:43am On Oct 30, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Thank You, i thought No one else noticed it......very bad statement indeed from a presidential spokesperson....This shows the level of unprofessionalism from her.

grin

Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Enculer: 7:45am On Oct 30, 2019
He should not come to the zoo.

Leave the zoo people to enjoy their change.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:45am On Oct 30, 2019
ihunwochijioke:

poor man day suffer suffer poza poza
Gun shots everywhere
some politicians jaga jaga.....

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Enculer: 7:46am On Oct 30, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, Nnamdi Kanu is a disgrace to every Christian worldwide from the religious perspective for aligning with Israel and Judaism. A well known terrorist like Kanu who almost made we Christians clash with our peaceful Muslim brothers because of his incessant hate speeches towards the north and the west doesn't deserve to see the light of the day. I suggest the federal government seize his mother's corpse for following the useless man to court in Abuja in solidarity and cremate it to serve as a deterrence to parents Who supports their children's criminality or feed her carcass to the Crocs in Nile river. Nnamdi kanu deserves to be locked up at ADX Florence in Colorado with the likes of his fellow terrorists like Elchapo and Muttalab for endangering the unity of our beloved country Nigeria. sad

Fake fool. Zoo mentality and a zombie at heart.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Enculer: 7:46am On Oct 30, 2019
airminem:
Kanu, Your mother will be buried in Nigeria. But when you die, certainly the ZOO will be your resting palace.
RIP MAMA KANU

Burried in Biafra and not the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by tiwiex(m): 7:47am On Oct 30, 2019
aolawale025:
Very bad statement from a public officer

I recall scheming through the public service act recently. I hope that was the document. I really can't remember. It is illegal for appointees to make political statements. They are being paid with tax payers money which is our common wealth belonging to ALL Nigerians who support different parties. It also shows they really are not doing the job they are appointed to do and also using state resources to abuse their office. This is exactly similar to what Donald Trump is going through now. It's so wrong of her. What exactly is her job anyway? Abusing political opponents?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Enculer: 7:47am On Oct 30, 2019
Techdra:
This simply tells the literacy rate amongst Igbos. Whose passport did Kanu use to gain entry into the US? A Biafran passport that isn't recognized by any country's embassy? Or is there an "Igbo" passport? Look at the pieces of sh*t embarrassing themselves in SA. They call Nigeria names but they behave like animals... Tueh!

You are a fool and a disgrace to your tribe.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by gidgiddy: 7:48am On Oct 30, 2019
Bighead9:
Savage reply. This will pain Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB terrorist and Biafrans well. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Savage reply? The woman called Nigeria a zoo
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Enculer: 7:48am On Oct 30, 2019
Jimi24:

Kanu was allowed to escape through the cooperation of DSS and some other intelligence services. Before that, he was also allowed to be bailed out under special arrangements. The man is inconsequential. All the arrangements are due to the RESPECT that Nigeria has for the Igbo tribe.

Every IPOB supporter should stop deceiving themselves. The guy is just wasting their destinies.

Just look at how STUPID he is making these Orlu chiefs look. How does he now get back into Nigeria? . He apparently was not legally deported but has the status of a jail breaker and bail jumper. Obviously DSS people have a lot of brains working for them

You are a fool.

Did KANU beg anyone?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by gidgiddy: 7:50am On Oct 30, 2019
Techdra:
This simply tells the literacy rate amongst Igbos. Whose passport did Kanu use to gain entry into the US? A Biafran passport that isn't recognized by any country's embassy? Or is there an "Igbo" passport? Look at the pieces of sh*t embarrassing themselves in SA. They call Nigeria names but they behave like animals... Tueh!

You forget he is a British citizen?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Starhearts: 7:51am On Oct 30, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Nigeria is still a zoo grin
Zoo presidency talking grin
Nigeria jaga jaga......everything scatter scatter.........

Who did diz to u
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Starhearts: 7:53am On Oct 30, 2019
Bighead9:
Savage reply. This will pain Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB terrorist and Biafrans well. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He should apply for Biafra visa
grin gringrin

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Starhearts: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2019
GoTV:

U give title say u be born again Christian
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by BOBAN2710: 7:57am On Oct 30, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Nigeria is still a zoo grin Zoo presidency talking grin Nigeria jaga jaga......everything scatter scatter.........
AND YOUR MUMMY AND DADDY ARE STILL PART OF THE ZOO.
OLOBUSHAN 'OMO ALE'
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by babyfalo: 7:59am On Oct 30, 2019
Duggedised12:
So she is indirectly confirming that Nigeria is a zoo? Honestly zoos are more organized than Nigeria , this country is a jungle, a big for nothing giant that countries like Rwanda, Bostwana, Ghana ,kenya are even making better progress than.

To think this is coming from a public office holder is even more appalling ,smh.

Are you in Ghana typing all this shit...if you are still in Nigeria when you typed this...then your own cage is big.... grin

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:59am On Oct 30, 2019
BOBAN2710:

OLOBUSHAN 'OMO ALE'
zoo aniMAL talking tongue
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Samfloxin(m): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2019
GoTV:
Lazy and uneducated Nigerian youth
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:01am On Oct 30, 2019
Starhearts:

Who did diz to u
The zoo country tongue
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by jonatoye(m): 8:02am On Oct 30, 2019
GoTV:

I know you are not a Christian. However, you keep emphasizing it in your post day after day. My prayer for you today is that God by His mercy will make you a born again Christian. He will open your eyes to see the Gospel truth and give you a heart of flesh that understand spiritual things to do the will of God in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by ogbuefi677(m): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2019
GoTV:
Islamabad
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by oneTIMEman(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2019
Emyogalanya:
Las las even they confirm Nigeria is a zoo?
they know nah
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by oneTIMEman(m): 8:06am On Oct 30, 2019
BOBAN2710:

OLOBUSHAN 'OMO ALE'
product of the zoo
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Brightchibuzor: 8:08am On Oct 30, 2019
Prostitute is talkin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2019
ednut1:
How did kanu escape 9ja . How did his mum reach germany too. Make fg and kanu continue to deceive them selves
oil dey your head
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Duggedised12(f): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2019
babyfalo:

Are you in Ghana typing all this shit...if you are still in Nigeria when you typed this...then your own cage is big.... grin
The problem with you Nigerians is you have this arrogant pride ,you claim to always be sharp (which only translates to being the most corrupt set of people nothing more)yet the most stupid and gullible people on earth hence your politicians and religious leaders use you as they like.

Let me ask you ,aint we all in a cage? The govt and their croonies have the keys, so if you like don't accept your reality that Nigeria is a big for nothing giant, las las una never see anything, go to Rwanda and hide your face in shame. Smh

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by frozen70g(f): 8:13am On Oct 30, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu is just making a mountain out of an ant hill

He must not be present for the burial if he knows that this regime is after him

In fact, from the airport, he will be monitored till after the burial and he will be grabbed

He has been to jail before and shouldn't be scared of being jailed
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by klax(m): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2019
For the first time I stand by this woman. No visa for him we don't want him he is bastard throwing stone to his father's house.

If dem born the idiot let him step his feet in Nigeria soil he will be given zoo treatment.

When a child say his mum will not sleep he too won't smell sleeping.

Mow he want to come for burial bah impossible that is not going to work orelse he want to go where his mum had gone. if my post annoys you biko commit suicide but that bastard can't enter Nigeria. Fact!!!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by Chuksmonika(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2019
GoTV:
gotv,i put it to you that you are a Mad man,you have been posting this nonsense over and over again,that shows how silly you are!.....ofcos the unity of Nigeria is negotiable,and everybody will meet at the negotiating table ON.BEFORE OR AFTER 2023.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" by lovchalice(f): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2019
Coming from our Igbo shoeshiner of a sister. Na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo Guber: Okorocha, Araraume Collapse Support Structures For PDP's Anyanwu / Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers / Amaechi, Malami, Others Weigh Five Alternatives To Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.