Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Arsenal To Offer Counseling To 'Devastated' Xhaka After Confrontation With Fans - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal To Offer Counseling To 'Devastated' Xhaka After Confrontation With Fans (15149 Views)

Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) / Falconets Celebrate With Fans After Defeating France At FIFA U20 World Cup (Vid) / Liverpool Players Put Coach On Their Shoulder And Dragged To Celebrate With Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal To Offer Counseling To 'Devastated' Xhaka After Confrontation With Fans by Rahyberg(m): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
geepawps:

Not last season alone boss, since he joined Arsenal he has been below average. Just a few show of brilliance once in a while, his sideways and backwards passing is second to none. The coach needs to start him from the bench.

That is why I despise him. Anytime I sees him on the pitch playing as defensive midfielder, I knew he will surely cause a penalty or been booked.

That guy need to be loaned out or should be allow to leave on free transfer..
Re: Arsenal To Offer Counseling To 'Devastated' Xhaka After Confrontation With Fans by Johntitus: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
And to make matters worst going to anfield when liverpool has smoke really high mmmmmmmmmm back 2 back disappointment

Arsenal is winning today's match. Don't say I didn't say it.
Re: Arsenal To Offer Counseling To 'Devastated' Xhaka After Confrontation With Fans by Advocate500: 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Ungrateful fans, some y'all take football too serious not knowing people feelings get hurt in the process, booing him does not make any difference when match has ended already
do u read at all ?
Re: Arsenal To Offer Counseling To 'Devastated' Xhaka After Confrontation With Fans by Nicklaus619(m): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
Advocate500:
do u read at all ?

Fvck outa here I should be asking u that, fans booed him after the match and he made an insulting geature, abi u no see that one??
Re: Arsenal To Offer Counseling To 'Devastated' Xhaka After Confrontation With Fans by AMvanquish: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
festacman:
How can anybody not boo a club captain who refuses to recognize that his club needs every minutes of the remaining match period to win a match by walking like a pregnant woman when he was substituted. Would any player try that in Juventus, Real Madrid or Barcelona. Of course not. They know that Arsenal offers players no pressure. Well the fans are changing all that now, demanding more from players. Granit Xhaka deserves to be booed and booed again. Zero passion. Zero sense of urgency. Nonsense.

On point. Uv said it all
Re: Arsenal To Offer Counseling To 'Devastated' Xhaka After Confrontation With Fans by AkpaAmu99: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
post=83590642:
They want to make Xhaka a scapegoat for their woeful performance.

Poor Xhaka!
[/s]
Re: Arsenal To Offer Counseling To 'Devastated' Xhaka After Confrontation With Fans by robinso01(m): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
ogbiwa:
I don't support fans booing their own player for any reason but then again, Emery should have dropped Xhaka from the team before now. The guy is not good enough and even the fans can see it.

Also, I feel the poor handling of the Ozil situation by Emery could lead to his downfall at the club. Your highest paid player has only played twice this season and you feel you don't owe the fans an explanation as to why, and it's the fans' money that is contributing to paying the player's huge salary.
Emery is to be blamed with his poor tactics and selections ,in which it's affecting the performances of the players , xhaka wasn't as worst as this during Wenger regime.
Re: Arsenal To Offer Counseling To 'Devastated' Xhaka After Confrontation With Fans by panmunium(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
Its not the arsenal fans fault, both home and abroad all need psychological counselling
Re: Arsenal To Offer Counseling To 'Devastated' Xhaka After Confrontation With Fans by Kongomaster123: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nonsense team nonsense fans
Re: Arsenal To Offer Counseling To 'Devastated' Xhaka After Confrontation With Fans by JastSiryin(m): 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
geepawps:

He is just not good enough, fans will naturally pick on any player that doesn't play. I have lost count of Xhaka's errors that have led to a goal.
Yeah true... Making mind boggling reckless tackles and giving the ball away in dangerous positions are his specialties. Those are really big shortcomings especially considering how average he his as a player. We need a better replacement abeg, to think this guy is our captain.
Re: Arsenal To Offer Counseling To 'Devastated' Xhaka After Confrontation With Fans by JastSiryin(m): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
Johntitus:

Arsenal is winning today's match. Don't say I didn't say it.
Let's be honest, no one really cares. I'd take a UCL spot over winning the carabao cup anyday. Except of course, that It would be a very big morale booster if we win.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kalu Eke Onwuka: FG Treated Me Unfairly Despite Winning Several Medals / Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory / FIFA To Investigate Footballer With 4 Birthdays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.