Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake (19653 Views)

Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake / Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ / Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by Carsontyqa(m): 7:11am On Oct 30, 2019
God help us, fake news everywhere
Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by princemillla(m): 7:12am On Oct 30, 2019
What do we believe now
Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by AdolfHittler: 7:12am On Oct 30, 2019
igbodefendercom:
Why did it take the Army so long to make this announcement? Or was it a weather balloon to gauge public opinion?
you're right

They just wanted to see how public will react

they're fully behind it
they just dismissed it and branded it fake not to look like cowards that bend to civilians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by iammo(m): 7:13am On Oct 30, 2019
your wife is a scorpio... chai you dey enjoy oo

Luciferlove:
Confused soldiers angry angry angry
Today is my wife birthday and I am on FTC, it must be my lucky day..she has really been a pillar of support and I will give everything for her...how many likes for this great woman grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by AdolfHittler: 7:13am On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
post=83582374:
We thought we are the only one
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by AdolfHittler: 7:13am On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
post=83582369:

No one but dem.
Na dem ooo.....
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by AdolfHittler: 7:14am On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
post=83582313:

Numerous fake news everywhere
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by SEGLIZ: 7:16am On Oct 30, 2019
Luciferlove:
Today is my wife birthday and I am on FTC, it must be my lucky day..she has really been a pillar of support and I will give everything for her...how many likes for this great woman grin grin grin

Happy Birthday to her, Long Life and Properity.
Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by Ekeke1(m): 7:16am On Oct 30, 2019
And it took them how many days to say so
Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by AdolfHittler: 7:16am On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
post=83582301:
This CONFIRM the popular saying that : RUMOURS are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by whatisthetruth: 7:17am On Oct 30, 2019
and some zombies were already saying that it’s good for the country, can you imagine?

They were saying that in developed countries, a soldier can just stop a guy walking and he must produce his ID card. Imagine the lies!

Backward zombies

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by unitysheart(m): 7:17am On Oct 30, 2019
igbodefendercom:
Why did it take the Army so long to make this announcement? Or was it a weather balloon to gauge public opinion?

A top army oga confirmed the operation to me some weeks ago. All this rebuttal na lie.
Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:18am On Oct 30, 2019
fear don catch the Nigerian Army due to public condemnation of their plan operation!
Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by clarocuzioo(m): 7:19am On Oct 30, 2019
post=83582301:
This CONFIRM the popular saying that : RUMOURS are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.

What are you calling rumour?
Why did it take the army over two weeks to dispel such rumours
Did you not hear even the house of reps calling the army not to embark on it?

It's obvious they have seen the rejection from people and they are looking for a way to save face.

Buhari is militarizing democracy.

Who use your brain do yahooo.

SPITS.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by MrBONE2(m): 7:20am On Oct 30, 2019
Luciferlove:

3000 Likes grin

Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by JigalertStaff: 7:21am On Oct 30, 2019
How do I get copyright license for mp3 file sharing in my blog
Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by bayelsaowei(m): 7:21am On Oct 30, 2019
Mumu people
Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by otosa(m): 7:22am On Oct 30, 2019
simpleseyi:
Rumours are spread by fools and believed by idiots
even on Channel, TVC ARISE and NTA own by Government. National House of Assembly debate on it on Tuesday and asked Army to stop the exercise as it has been planned to carryout on 1st of November.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by Goldencheese(m): 7:23am On Oct 30, 2019
Luciferlove:

Congratulations to her and wishing you both many more years of marital bliss in peace, prosperity and health and additional blessings you ask for.

God bless.
Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by idesylvester(m): 7:26am On Oct 30, 2019
igbodefendercom:
As Buhari travel their sense return back grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by Psoul(m): 7:27am On Oct 30, 2019
Luciferlove:

...and u have a kind of Lucifer love for her.
Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by ugofulfilled(m): 7:28am On Oct 30, 2019
Luciferlove:

With a cheerful heart I wish her (your wife) a happy birthday. And to you, may today be a blessed one for you.
Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by WildChild00(m): 7:28am On Oct 30, 2019
Luciferlove:

Hmmm Luciferlove, what a name shocked happy birthday to your wife, but change your name, to a responsible name cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by airminem(f): 7:29am On Oct 30, 2019
Seems the army lacks idea ever since in curbing insecurity. Liars!
Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by tooth4tooth: 7:31am On Oct 30, 2019
undecided5
Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by oseiwe(m): 7:33am On Oct 30, 2019
post=83582313:
Numerous fake news everywhere, fake news believed by animals.
We knew it was fake from onset, especially the 5K fee. Fake News by wailers for wailers.
From channels tv

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by Jakasibo(m): 7:33am On Oct 30, 2019
post=83582374:
We thought we are the only one
Then what's this?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by Freshbaba95(m): 7:34am On Oct 30, 2019
Mubbyleey:
But what's the motive behind the fake news
I suspect the IPOB E-warriors, they hate anything that has to do with Nigerian Army grin

You're a fool. The same army were the ones that announced it in the first place, even Chanels aired it long time ago.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Says Operation Positive Identification Is Fake by clems88(m): 7:45am On Oct 30, 2019
Luciferlove:
are you referring to Jezebel grin since you are Lucifer. Happy birthday to Jezebel cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Appoints Shefiu Abiodun Muritala New Lagos Accountant General / Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja / Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.