Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide (16653 Views)

Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Lucky Irabor Becomes Four-star General As Buhari Promotes Service Chiefs / Buhari Promotes Lamidi Adeosun To Lieutenant General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 30, 2019
Nigerianization:
A woman of class.

Buhari as an handsome man that he is, has a thing for beautiful women.
We all know he has a thing for beautiful women in za oza room.
Re: President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide by AdolfHittler: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
post=83585764:
okay
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide by wakes: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2019
Good
Re: President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide by Izzymore(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2019
Inside life cheesy cheesy cheesy grin No more other rooms

Meanwhile...If you need any kind of Chicks ...Day old broiler... Day old cockerel...Day old pullets... Local turkey.. Day old foreign turkey Point of lay layers... Contact me on 08024110512 whatsApp 07036023050

prices can be review based on the prevalence prices on Monday and Thursday morning

*WE DELIVER NATION WIDE AND OFFER AFTER SALES SUPPORT TO OUR CLIENTS
Re: President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide by noswema: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide by Asifiwe(m): 9:24am On Oct 30, 2019
President of Docile Southerners and grand patron of the federal republic of herdsmen and almajeris otherwise known as Zoogeria
Re: President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide by AdolfHittler: 9:26am On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
post=83585764:

Lol cheesy, The children of hate and frustration are wailing seriously already.
Dem go wail, dem neck go loooong!

God bless you too jare!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide by iammo(m): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2019
this woman is fvcking rich and very simple, but her kids cruise around some of the baddest cars in Abuja.... She was a top Government official during Abacha regime, i think minister.. and has managed to stay withing power ever since
Re: President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide by mamanotinspoil3: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2019
iammo:
this woman is fvcking rich and very simple, but her kids cruise around some of the baddest cars in Abuja.... She was a top Government official during Abacha regime, i think minister.. and has managed to stay withing power ever since

For real? The more you look, the less you see lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

We have used office items at giveaway prices. Sofa set, inverter, furniture and more. Check them out: https://www.nairaland.com/5472126/used-office-items-clearance-sales
Re: President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2019
ursullalinda:
See them praising him up there....I thought he said their is no office of the first lady.... He keeps swallowing his words and we keep hailing him....weldone Nigerians we really deserve worse.
Re: President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide by Flowxx: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2019
post=83585764:

God bless you too jare!

I no blame you na glo wey dey do promo I blame.

N100 for 1g.

Re: President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide by docadams: 9:51am On Oct 30, 2019
dont8:

How is this a promotion

You are not alone. I thought I wasn't comprehending again.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide by Whobedatte(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2019
Same man who promised to nullify office of first lady if voted in?
Re: President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide by Enyimbamercedes: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2019
There will be no Office of the First Lady... today the story is different

All Promises Cancelled

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide by sonature1: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2019
post=83585764:

God bless you too jare!

How do you survive on 30k per month?

Even your head, Saarki, has gone to get a decent job.

He's now a part-time zomB
Re: President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide by Difrent: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2019
ursullalinda:
See them praising him up there....I thought he said their is no office of the first lady.... He keeps swallowing his words and we keep hailing him....weldone Nigerians we really deserve worse.

The bolded just rubished your nice submission. Yes he has swallowed his words on the office of the first lady, but that doesn't mean All is gloom and doom because of a promise unfulfilled while other promises have been fulfilled, you don't throw away the baby with the bath water it's wrong.
Even the opposition party do swallow it's word from time to time.
Re: President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide by Staro: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2019
ursullalinda:

Buhari is worst than a Yahoo boy
Re: President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide by Blinkers: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2019
Difrent:

The bolded just rubished your nice submission. Yes he has swallowed his words on the office of the first lady, but that doesn't mean All is gloom and doom because of a promise unfulfilled while other promises have been fulfilled, you don't throw away the baby with the bath water it's wrong.
Even the opposition party do swallow it's word from time to time.

Look yourself in the mirror and ask your self this deep question: With the nonsense, I typed above, Do I have sense?
Re: President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide by Difrent: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Blinkers:

Look yourself in the mirror and ask your self this deep question: With the nonsense, I typed above, Do I have sense?

Yes I do. Next question
Re: President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide by Alashoalash10: 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
IamHeWrites:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/buhari-promotes-aide-hajo-sani/amp/
office that was not in the constitution ,high level of corruption
Re: President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide by AkpaAmu99: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
post=83585764:

God bless you too jare!
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide by DrCruz: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
Just to close Aisha's mouth, for her not to leak more about the cabals and the issue of the imposter who use to knack Aisha's kpekus till she confessed that this is not the same man i married years back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Maintains Largest African Economy For Fifth Year In A Row / I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva / Solomon Dalung Niger-Delta Avengers Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.