Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (898 Views)

Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman / OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation by GistNet: 7:51am On Oct 30, 2019
Shocks as OOU lecturer falls while trying to give a practical explanation. He was trying to explain how motion works then he fell with the bucket of water.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4O3hw0nRGx

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/oou-lecturer-falls-while-trying-to-give-a-practical-explanation

1 Share

Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation by GistNet: 7:52am On Oct 30, 2019

Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation by TheSourcerer: 7:55am On Oct 30, 2019
Haha
Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation by GistNet: 8:00am On Oct 30, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation by majamajic(m): 8:01am On Oct 30, 2019
it's still in line with his explanations ...
Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation by christejames(m): 10:57am On Oct 30, 2019
They will never forget how motion works...

I hope his salary is raised.

#followNPFL
Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation by Zombiekiller010: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Sorry if ,Mr lecturer
Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation by TrendingGist: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
Our Lecturers are trying, inasmuch as they frequently pour out their frustration on innocent students from time to time.

We cannot remove the fact that these guys use archaic means that are Available to them to teach 21st century topics

I am sure there was another means using technology by which this topic could have been taught. But due to the governments apathy towards The education sector these modern gadgets are not present in schools.

I will give total credit to the Nigerian lecturer because they are the real MVPs. And that's why given the gadgets and means Nigerian students who go abroad excel in their studies
Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
christejames:
They will never forget how motion works...

I hope his salary is raised.

#followNPFL
Perfect physics practical I tell you

1 Like

Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation by YurFatHer: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Motion pictures presents:

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Student Wins INCEED And SPACE Global Award 2020 / Federal Tertiary Institutions Staff Now Twitter / When Is The Registration For Jamb 2021 Commencing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.