Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Talent High Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Talent High Episode 1 (1501 Views)

Why Passion Is Greater Than Talent. / Romantic Story : My Dirty Friend (18+) Episode 1 / Romantic Story : - My Boss (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talent High Episode 1 by Felvicstories: 9:45am On Oct 30, 2019
�Baby pov�

“Omg”

“Thanks oppa” i yelled and jumped up

“but you know baby you have to stay in the commoners zone ,i dont have the money to pay for the other side okay ”

“Yes oppa,am okay with it”i said exictedly

“And also this is an opportunity to make your parents proud ,do not look for trouble make sure you learn properly because coming out of there in two years time i want you to be the top korean best singer and dancer”my oppa said and i kept smiling widely

“Go get ready we are leaving early tomorrow”

Well like you guys all know my name is Baby mia ,my parent died in an accident few years back so i moved in with my uncle and his wife and they have been really nice to me ,and today is the most happiest day of my life ,my uncle registered me into Talent high the best training school in seoul although i have heard rumors on how they treat commoners in the past and commoners dying or commiting sucide out of fear and pressure but since they divided the building into two were the rich stay and were the poor stay everything the death rate have reduced .

So coming into this school i have two aims that is :coming out as the best korean singer and dancer and changing how commoners are being treated

I ran to my room after calling my best friend lena to cover over and i started arranging my stuffs

“baby i have good news “lena yelled as she ran into my room

“Me too” i yelled back

“Let me say mine first”lena said happily

“My parent registered me into Talent high”lena yelled happily

“Me too ” i replied and we jumped up screaming exictedly

“I cant believe we are going to the same training school ,this is going to be fun “i said as we sat down on my small bed

“And the second good news is the twins are going to be part of the training teachers “lena said

“What is good there”i asked her

“c’mon baby you know i have a crush on one of the twins,i mean who wouldnt everybody loves them and they are greek god too”lena replied smiling

“well i dont see anything in both of them” i replied and lena gave me a suspicious look

“Baby you know you can tell me anything are you a lesbian”lena asked and i bursted out laughing

“What no ,am as straight as a pole “i replied her and we both started laughing

“Well we need to go for a little shopping and get our things prepared” lena said and i starred at her

“Dont worry i will pay”she added and we left

Unlike me lena was born with a sliver spoon her parent are damn rich but she never allowed all those stuffs get into her brain and we have been friends right from childhood

� Maddison pov�

“Honey the ones you bought are they not enough” my mom asked

“No mom ,i need more “i yelled

“But why”she asked again

“mom i need to stand out as the best “i replied her getting pissed off already

I am starting talent high and i want everyone to fear and respect me

Well my name is maddison ,i am very pretty ,i havent seen anyone more prettier than me ,my parent are very rich and am the only daughter call me spoilt i dont care but i always have everything i want and i hate commoners ,the sight of them alone wants to make me puke ,i have a beautiful voice and am not sure anyone one can beat me apart from the twins ,and am going into talent high to be the best and also make one of the twins fall inlove with me ,i dont have any feelings for them but dating one of them will make me even popular

I head into my room and ordered my maids out so i can work on my voice i need to make everything perfect for tomorrow mimi audition

�Baby pov �

I woke up early took my bath and began dressing i wore a crazy jean trouser and yellow top ,well i dont dress girly am more like a tom boy as some people call me ,i brushed my hair and head out immediately to meet my uncle waiting for me ,i dragged my box of clothes to the car and soon we zoomed off

In one hour we arrived at a beautiful building that was neatly decorated ,from the entrence you can see students tropping in with their expensive cars ,my uncle dropped me at the gate and i dragged my box of cloth inside with a lot of students looking at me like am from out of space

Continue reading here www.felvicstories.com

The tyre in my box of cloth removed and i angrily threw it back and it hit someone

“Ouch” the guy yelled and held his head ,i turned to see the most handsome guy ever holding his head and looking at me angrily ,students have already gathered round taking pictures and some where telling him sorry while i kept a straight face admiring him and with the way people were interested in us it seems like he is some kind of celebrity with bouncers arround him

“Are you going to apologise or you want to keep staring at me “the guy asked angrily

“next time dont stay in my back “i replied and carried box and began running

Nobody was pursuing me but i was running ,gosh i just made a fool out of my self and created a scene on my first day

But that guy is really cute ,i wonder if he is cute than the twins lena kept talking about ,but that guy is rude he is suppose to be telling me sorry for staying in my back �

If you want continuation click on this link www.Felvicstories.com

Https://www.felvicstories.com

You can see all kinds of interesting stories and literatures www.felvicstories.com
Please subscribe to our blog for notification

(1) (Reply)

Fate / Dilemma Of A Concubine / Emotional Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.