Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots (48184 Views)

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) / Should We Tell The Newly Admitted Students These Things? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by FactBoyz: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2019
The creativity of Nigerian students in Nigeria cannot be overemphasized.

Ananti Ezugo is a Law student of the University of Nigeria in Enugu State Nigeria.

He decisively combines his academic work with respect to legal studies with his passion photography as he takes amazing snapshots of campus/university students amidst the professionalism attached to it.

Zugo as he is fondly called by students is an award recipent and winner for South East Student's photographer of the year 2019. Below are some of his mind-blowing works.

News From Factboyz
https:///2019/10/i-photograph-university-of-nigeria-students-and-these-are-my-best-shots.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by FactBoyz: 11:14am On Oct 30, 2019

17 Likes

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by FactBoyz: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2019
More Pictures

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by FactBoyz: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2019
Amazing Pictures

7 Likes

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by FactBoyz: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2019
More Beautiful Pics

12 Likes

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by Jay5mie: 11:21am On Oct 30, 2019
What camera are you using

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by Treasure17(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2019
Beautiful pictures without any doubt. That girl in the third pics is gorgeous. grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by FactBoyz: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2019
Jay5mie:
What camera are you using
CANON 1300D..

Visit

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by Jay5mie: 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
FactBoyz:
CANON 1300D

Mad...nice one bro

28 Likes

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by Afobear: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mad oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by DonXavi(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
You are really doing a good job with your camera... Keep it up. It's good for one to be doing what one likes as a hobby and before you know it, it's already making a way for you to sit with kings. Your recognition is close by I tell you!!

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by Drkeo: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
Cool
Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
Front page in 5, 4, 3, 2,..... complete it when it gets to the promised land grin

7 Likes

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
shocked

Must you snap the up skirt of that girl? Or is it that my phone has IR filter which saw what's underneath her gown?
It's something I'm yet to understand.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by Lawly: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
All pics are nice particularly 1, 3, 7, 9, 10, and 12.
Note: 3, 10, and 12 are killing. They re marvellous. Thumbs up guy.

3 Likes

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by mzBEAM(f): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
ola33t:

You're a pervert Mr Ola.

Nice shotz @op.

Keep it up.

P.S I'm single to stupor.

Must you snap the up skirt of that girl? Or is it my phone that has that IR filter that saw what's underneath her gown?
It's something I'm yet to understand.

1 Like

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
Those lips wrapped around my........ Go make me shibaraba sangaria sikamararimama

4 Likes

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
You are really doing a good job with your camera... Keep it up, your recognition is close by

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by saddler: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
smiley
Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
Photographers dey enjoy o

1 Like

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by ForeThinker: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
Impressive

2 Likes

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
grin........ UNIVERSITY OF SUPREME COURT ABUJA ! grin grin grin

MY BEST Captured ................ grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by Sultty(m): 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
Good one op, whatever u r doing always strive to be best
Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by mamanotinspoil3: 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
That girl with the red top by the water is so fine, she had to be included twice. Not like we are complaining though. Nice shots kiss

We have used office items at giveaway prices. Sofa set, inverter, furniture and more. Check them out: https://www.nairaland.com/5472126/used-office-items-clearance-sales

4 Likes

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by futurerex: 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
Is this your work or random IG collections

Nice one though

1 Like

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by iluvdonjazzy: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
some are fine while some are ugly, such is life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots by luminouz(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Treasure17:
Beautiful pictures without any doubt. That girl in the third pics is gorgeous. grin
As in, my diick twitched!!!

Dude hasn't twitched like that since 14BC.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked / Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology / UNILAG Students Chilling After Their Arrest At Their Convocation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.