Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Should We Tell The Newly Admitted Students These Things? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should We Tell The Newly Admitted Students These Things? (345 Views)

Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos / Locations Of The Newly-Approved 6 Federal Colleges Of Education / Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should We Tell The Newly Admitted Students These Things? by Myschoolbreeze(m): 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
Apart from my cousin sister who else got admission into the higher institution this year? If you're one of them, then you're lucky. You must have heard the percentage of failure for this year, it's not funny at all. Congrats once again you're lucky to be part of the newly admitted students to further their learning...

There's this excitement attached to getting admission into the school of your dream, but there's something I just wish every new student knows before its too late, should we tell them so they will learn early enough and stay away from troubles?

Or should we leave them to have an experience and learn from their mistakes? No No, every new student should know these, I want you to all learn from mine and that of my friends and never you fall a victim.

See complete details here >> https://www.myschoolgist.net/must-know-for-every-serious-fresh-student-in-the-university/

(1) (Reply)

University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Full Admission List 2020 / 2020 JAMB-UTME / Erasmus Mundus Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.