Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Ralph Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Kanu.who Is Actually A Hero Or A Villain?. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ralph Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Kanu.who Is Actually A Hero Or A Villain?. (242 Views)

Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ralph Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Kanu.who Is Actually A Hero Or A Villain?. by matildababy(f): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2019
between the two.who is actually a villain or hero.?I just want to know who is actually sincere among the two.thanks.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Kanu.who Is Actually A Hero Or A Villain?. by Foxman19: 11:24am On Oct 30, 2019
Can a terrorist be regarded as a hero?
matildababy:
between the two.who is actually a villain or hero.?I just want to know who is actually sincere among the two.thanks.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Kanu.who Is Actually A Hero Or A Villain?. by Demolaeby: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2019
Uwazurike is a rogue that used Biafra struggle to acquired enough wealth for himself and member of his family while KANU is a revolutionist,
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Kanu.who Is Actually A Hero Or A Villain?. by nrexzy: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2019
Both are irrelevant
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Kanu.who Is Actually A Hero Or A Villain?. by efighter: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2019
Uwazuruike and Kanu, two fools, one tribe. So unfortuante.

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Kanu.who Is Actually A Hero Or A Villain?. by gloriaunobi(f): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
Instead of you people to say something relevant and educating you guys are there displaying your ignorant and racial comments.

2 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Kanu.who Is Actually A Hero Or A Villain?. by gidgiddy: 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Both men have never been armed, never killed anybody and want their agitation settled by the democratic instrument of referendum

Compare that to armed bandits like killer herdsmen and Niger Delta militants who have murdered people and destroyed lives and property but received Ruga and Amnesty programmes worth billions by the federal government then come back and tell me who is hero or villain

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Kanu.who Is Actually A Hero Or A Villain?. by matildababy(f): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
gloriaunobi:
Instead of you people to say something relevant and educating you guys are there displaying your ignorant and racial comments.
God bless my dear.commentators are something else.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Emmanuel Pin-Points Industrialization As Elixir For Unemployment, Insecurity / Okezie Ikpeazu Criminal Silence On Kidnap In Abia State / VP Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.