Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike (21618 Views)

Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader / Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by naptu2: 6:52am On May 01, 2022
Chief Ralph Uwazuruike is the leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) which campaigned for the independence of Biafra in the early 2000s. He recently endorsed the Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, for the presidency of Nigeria. See previous thread here 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike

This is Simon Ekpa's response to that endorsement.

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

Uwazuruike after killing Biafra youth through agitation for Biafra is now supporting a Kogi State Governor for Nigeria president, abandoning all the so called Igbo leaders that are coming out. With this action of Uwazuruike, he is not suppose to walk freely in Biafra soil.

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1520470374164672520

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by naptu2: 6:53am On May 01, 2022
If anything happens to Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, you'll know that it was not done by Fulani herdsmen or DSS and you'll know who to hold responsible.

147 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by lordchiz(m): 6:56am On May 01, 2022
Action film don start!
I love this season!
But this Ekpa guy go danjelously danjelous

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by GooodHardDick: 7:03am On May 01, 2022
Is this how they'll rule Biafra if they' finally get the country?

In a sane country like the US, Canada and the UK. This man called Simeon ekpa and uwazuruike would have been chilling in jail by now!

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by Nobody: 7:08am On May 01, 2022
This Simon eye dey always red.
E go get better connect for Finland wey em dey becos if not Dem for don apprehend am.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by naptu2: 7:11am On May 01, 2022
There seems to be a pattern. Ralph Uwazurike created MASSOB. He claims that he hired Nnamdi Kanu to run his radio station BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu. Nnamdi Kanu broke away and created IPOB.

Nnamdi Kanu is the founder of Ipob. He hired Simon Ekpa to run Radio Biafra after he was arrested Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra. Simon Ekpa broke away from the original faction of Ipob and created his own faction, the Autopiloters.

112 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by UselessBuhari: 7:14am On May 01, 2022
naptu2:
If anything happens to Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, you'll know that it was not done by Fulani herdsmen or DSS and you'll know who to hold responsible.
Are you and the government now planning to kill Uwazuruike in order to pin it on Simon?
Have some conscience o

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by naptu2: 7:21am On May 01, 2022
UselessBuhari:
Are you and the government now planning to kill Uwazuruike in order to pin it on Simon?
Have some conscience o

Yawn.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by Timnico: 7:22am On May 01, 2022
UselessBuhari:
Have some conscience o
Lol, same way government uses Simeon Ekpa's twitter, you're a clown

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by Jostoman: 7:25am On May 01, 2022
He is one of the Afonja of Igbo land, the man is really enjoying his Ebubeagu contract and yahaya bello is not making any mistake for calling those Ebubeagu boys cheering him massob members.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by Skyfornia(m): 7:28am On May 01, 2022
This guy brutal...acting like Wike
Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by kettykings: 7:30am On May 01, 2022
Biafra is just a cruise. The whole thing is a ploy by internal enemies of igbos to impede progress of igbos through propaganda. Not that I believe in the Nigeria's disastrous experiment gone wrong but the jokers pushing the Biafra project are just clowns. How on earth will sit at home and killing the innocent advance Biafra, tufiakwa.

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by UselessBuhari: 7:32am On May 01, 2022
naptu2:

Yawn.
That's the state of your life as a government propagandist at your age, a long smelling yawn

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by sapele914(m): 7:32am On May 01, 2022
UselessBuhari:
Have some conscience o
It makes no sense, why will the government kill Uwazuruike, who is working for them?

You ipobians & Guilty Conscience, you commit a crime, & can never man up to it, Empty Barrels.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by naptu2: 7:33am On May 01, 2022
UselessBuhari:
That's the state of your life as a government propagandist at your age, a long smelling yawn

That joke is too dry. Can't you come up with something better?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by UselessBuhari: 7:35am On May 01, 2022
naptu2:

That joke is too dry. Can't you come up with something better?
Bold of you to think it's a joke. You are a boring old government propagandist and you know it

8 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by UselessBuhari: 7:38am On May 01, 2022
sapele914:
It makes no sense, why will the government kill Uwazuruike, who is working for them?

You ipobians & Guilty Conscience, you commit a crime, & can never man up to it, Empty Barrels.
I'm not an "IPOBian", but what I said isn't beyond what this government can do especially with their propagandist rushing to announce Uwazuruike's obituary here while he is still hale and hearty

6 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by epondudu: 7:44am On May 01, 2022
Good news.
Simon groundnut should do it .

5 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by GloriousGbola: 7:49am On May 01, 2022
naptu2:
Chief Ralph Uwazuruike is the leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) which campaigned for the independence of Biafra in the early 2000s. He recently endorsed the Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, for the presidency of Nigeria. See previous thread here 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike

This is Simon Ekpa's response to that endorsement.

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1520470374164672520

I suggest that any future photos of epa are those from his gym, much like those shirtless cartoons of putin.
Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by omenkaLives(m): 8:00am On May 01, 2022
This guy is the greatest clown of the century. Did he even read this thing he typed before posting? Isn't this a direct indictment of himself and Kanu?

1. Kanu's agitation has resulted in way more deaths of Igbos than whatever MASSOB did.

2. Is IPOB now telling us they're interested in the presidency of Nigeria? Why should he feel offended Uwazurike said he'd support Bello for president, rather preferring that the gentleman supports an Igbo candidate?

I only feel for the idiots that have lost their lives to this adventure, thinking these con artists are fighting for "Biafra". The se clown who said there shall henceforth be no election in "Biafraland", wants an Igbo president.

Smh.

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by Asgard73: 8:12am On May 01, 2022
kettykings:

Biafra is just a cruise. The whole thing is a ploy by internal enemies of igbos to impede progress of igbos through propaganda. Not that I believe in the Nigeria's disastrous experiment gone wrong but the jokers pushing the Biafra project are just clowns. How on earth will sit at home and killing the innocent advance Biafra, tufiakwa.

Now you’re awake ...

Something igbos will never understand

And they will beat chest, tear chest and brag about illusion

Biafra is a spirit .. it never dies .. but humans are daily cashing out and killing their fellow igbos

Is that how to get power or country?

I look them like fools

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by Asgard73: 8:12am On May 01, 2022
naptu2:

Yawn.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by ZombieSlaughter: 8:13am On May 01, 2022
naptu2:

Yes. suddenly is now your darling mr yoruba muslim. I guess he is now greater than Awo and MKO after you mocked his group whenever they get killed or arrested as 'useless ultimatum givers' pre-2015.

5 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by ZombieSlaughter: 8:16am On May 01, 2022
naptu2:

Yawn.

He is right, you and your govenment will be thinking of killing Uwazurike to pin it on IPOB. Is it beyond your kind of politics in nigeria?

Uwazurike should better start running UGM- DSS branch will be coming soon..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by Asgard73: 8:16am On May 01, 2022
This fool .. one on one with uwazurike

E go just blow am air he go vanish..

Ekpa Sunday Sunday fool.. why not tell them not to sit at home to disobey Buhari .. since You dey control igbos ..

Nothing this Sunday oh..

Tomorrow the fool will open mouth again and shout sit at home ..

I dare ekpa to stop tomorrow sit at home if he has that power and followers

Egbe onu..

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by Asgard73: 8:18am On May 01, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

He is right, you and your govenment will be thinking of killing Uwazurike to pin it on IPOB. Is it beyond your kind of politics in nigeria?

Uwazurike should better start running UGM- DSS branch will be coming soon..

Another online ekuke..
they’re just empty.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by ZombieSlaughter: 8:18am On May 01, 2022
sapele914:

Stop deceiving yourself, this government will do anything and climb the greatest mountain to make IPOB look bad and you know it. Uwazurike should start running from buhari and his clowns.
Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by Nobody: 8:19am On May 01, 2022
alright
Re: Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike by macaranta(m): 8:19am On May 01, 2022
This Simon guy is like the proverbial ant-infested firewood of the igbo nation... Man's needs to chill like wtf angry All these incitement of violence while you chill in a peaceful Finland is actually evil.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again / Aisha Wakil: I Stopped The Bombing A Church On Christmas Eve — Mama Boko Haram / "Buhari Is The Owner Of Boko Haram" - FFK Reacts To Residents Hailing Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.