Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

My Food Journey In Khartoum, Sudan - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Food Journey In Khartoum, Sudan (5673 Views)

I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? / Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! / "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Food Journey In Khartoum, Sudan by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 5:27am On Nov 07, 2019
TRADEMARK:
I am in a financial distress and want any help no matter how little. I am in a mess now . I need a token of support from Nairalanders with good intentions. nothing would be too small.
Polaris Bank

Stay strong Brah, help is coming.
Re: My Food Journey In Khartoum, Sudan by EmmGee: 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

Nice one Brah, I left Sudan last year due to man.

It got to me
due to the revolution?

1 Like

Re: My Food Journey In Khartoum, Sudan by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
EmmGee:

due to the revolution?

The revolution and the weather, how do you cope man?

We suffered it most due to our training times 4-6pm
Re: My Food Journey In Khartoum, Sudan by Mariangeles(f): 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

No updates ? undecided
Don't keep us anxiously waiting .
When you're done with the food story, you can start another one about the revolution smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Food Journey In Khartoum, Sudan by EmmGee: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

Hahahahah. I've been here 5 years, I don't even notice anymore.
due to the revolution, I almost left the country. But now everything is calm like it never even happened

1 Like

Re: My Food Journey In Khartoum, Sudan by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2019
Mariangeles:

No updates ? undecided
When you're done with the food story, you can start another one about the revolution smiley

My bad I'm neck in work here, I'll post something today unfailingly.

Love and light
Re: My Food Journey In Khartoum, Sudan by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:39am On Nov 08, 2019
EmmGee:

Hahahahah. I've been here 5 years, I don't even notice anymore.
due to the revolution, I almost left the country. But now everything is calm like it never even happened

Yes, that's the aftermath phase.

Nigeria is seriously working to avoid this phase like the plague
Re: My Food Journey In Khartoum, Sudan by EmmGee: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

Yes, that's the aftermath phase.

Nigeria is seriously working to avoid this phase like the plague
Believe me! if this kind of thing happens in Nigeria, we would be worse than libya.

The sudanese showed great restraint on their path and I really commend them. there had been many revelations that some elements tried to convince them to pick up arms but they refused, even when they were being slaughtered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Food Journey In Khartoum, Sudan by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
EmmGee:

Believe me! if this kind of thing happens in Nigeria, we would be worse than libya.

The sudanese showed great restraint on their path and I really commend them. there had been many revelations that some elements tried to convince them to pick up arms but they refused, even when they were being slaughtered.

True, you speak the truth.

we have gone past that phase, hopefully we'll go past this next level too.

Now let's get back to it..
Re: My Food Journey In Khartoum, Sudan by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
Mariangeles:

No updates ? undecided

Sorry for the wait..

Nightlife in Khartoum can be exciting at the same time dangerous.

One night we went for a stroll in the hood, I and "KC", we didn't go too far, just around the hotel we stayed and to the mall.

From nowhere these two cars just did a donut in our front, just as we were about to cross the road leading to the mall.

Thank God for quick thinking and reflex, brethren the story would have been different.

After much apologies we left the clowns and kept on with our stroll, that was how we came across this Kebab and Chawarma spot close to the mall.

I've had Kebab before but this one was heavenly, quite expensive but worth it I must say.

photo credit : google

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Food Journey In Khartoum, Sudan by Mariangeles(f): 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lalasticlala, have you seen this thread?
One of my favorite threads from way back.
Re: My Food Journey In Khartoum, Sudan by Hamzashaf99(f): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
OP did not complete it now. How about that ful?
Re: My Food Journey In Khartoum, Sudan by Munzy14(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ehn ehn, now I know why you're supporting him. Lovebirds.

Just kidding. tongue

@Wuzurdaddy, feel free to continue.
😂😂😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Egusi Stew Recipe Please? / Pls I Need A Person That Will Teach Me How To Cook Concortion Rice / How To Prepare Onions And Curry Sauce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.