Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Help! I Need A Suggestion On Which Camera To Get - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Help! I Need A Suggestion On Which Camera To Get (1068 Views)

Which Camera Will You Recommend I Get As A Beginner Photographer / Which Camera To Buy From Jumia. / Which Camera Can I Use For Studio Photoshoots And Portrait/wedding Photos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need A Suggestion On Which Camera To Get by LilNetty(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hello Photographer in house.
I don't think this the right section to post this. The mod should kindly assist me in moving it to the right section.
Please I will like to you guys to suggest a good and sharp camera I can get for like #35000- #40,000. Am a student and I want to go into Photography because I have so much passion for. I will also like you to advise me on how to Edit photos to make it look good.
I will really appreciate your advice
Thanks
Re: Help! I Need A Suggestion On Which Camera To Get by tmebaanne(m): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2018
LilNetty:
Hello Photographer in house.
I don't think this the right section to post this. The mod should kindly assist me in moving it to the right section.
Please I will like to you guys to suggest a good and sharp camera I can get for like #35000- #40,000. Am a student and I want to go into Photography because I have so much passion for. I will also like you to advise me on how to Edit photos to make it look good.
I will really appreciate your advice
Thanks

That price might be a tough one. most dslrs come at higher rates. however you may want to search for a used rebel or a matching Nikon. However this is just for the sake of working. If truly you have passion then you should start with anything available to you including your phone and you may also google tutorials on photography and editing. As for photo editing, you need lightroom and perhaps photoshop.

Hope that helps.
Re: Help! I Need A Suggestion On Which Camera To Get by LilNetty(m): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
tmebaanne:

That price might be a tough one. most dslrs come at higher rates. however you may want to search for a used rebel or a matching Nikon. However this is just for the sake of working. If truly you have passion then you should start with anything available to you including your phone and you may also google tutorials on photography and editing. As for photo editing, you need lightroom and perhaps photoshop.

Hope that helps.
thanks for your response...like much do u think I can get a good camera?

(1) (Reply)

Best Free Online Photo Editors You Can Adopt For Your Photo Editing / Corel Draw Is My Passion / Challenge To All Photographers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.