Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,582 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ (38291 Views)

Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy / Ike Onyema To Release A Tell-All Book On Relationship With Mercy Eke / Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by Annie001: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
Love birds
Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
Guy give this babe some fresh air.... let her enjoy freedom small with money. Guy go hustle before them go start send you on errands

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by Observer007(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
What people failed to realise is that, Mercy actually gained much more popularity and 'clout' by attaching herself to Ike since day one of entering the house.

Let's say they both benefited from each other.

Long may this continue.

3 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by iammo(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
Omo lomo... secure the bags, secure you baby girl
Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by Lordjb: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
Okay
Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by Ariwizzy: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by ladykolly(f): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
Why just take unserious things serious... some musicians sings with that line.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
No woman wants handbag for a guy. The man should lead lipsrsealed

Remember what happened to olajumoke husband abi na baby daddy undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by ProWalker: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
No matter what you guys say about this two....I love them for real. So adorable

2 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by Shugargal(f): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
In as much as I love these two together, please Lamboo baby fix your headphones property... you know what I mean..
Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by Maximatic(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
Affordable Romoss Powerbanks and Bluetooth speakers @ Affordable prices contact me via signatures, new stocks in wholesale sale and retail please call me or whatsap me on 08179801339 for inquiries 24 hour Delivery across the country
Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by RenHub: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
My brother hustle Ooooo
Mk you no go be wife for your wife

2 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by IghravweIG(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
RenHub:
My brother hustle Ooooo
Mk you no go be wife for your wife
grin grin
Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by frozen70g(f): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
If this guy can humble himself, he will enjoy their relationship

They both went for the race, though she won, do they can continue loving themselves

2 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by forreelliinc: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by Emmacula8(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ike has confessed to Mercy that he’s her Wrapper and Handbag.
Noted.

Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by cybriz82(m): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
So shall iz be AMEN!
Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by jaxxy(m): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
bukatyne:
Hope this would not become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

U can’t see it’s a joke or what?

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by edoairways: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
ursullalinda:
Na waoh.....guys be like "This guy they fall hand, he be woman wrapper" .....babes be like "wow he is my kind of man"... their life their business.
That guy is smarter than you think.

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by nadesh(f): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
Haters can now RIP

3 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by nadesh(f): 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
couragemurphy:
Guy give this babe some fresh air.... let her enjoy freedom small with money. Guy go hustle before them go start send you on errands
Who told you he took away her freedom? Huncle adviser

2 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by nadesh(f): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
edoairways:

That guy is smarter than you think.
Dont mind them..

3 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by nadesh(f): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jestin:
Ike will use his open roof mouth to finish that money oooo
izit your maney?

2 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by nadesh(f): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
pembisco:
In other words he wants to chop her money (handbag) and punna (wrapper)

Correct guy
Decoder without dish clap for yourself

3 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by nadesh(f): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
NORSYK:
They both look good together.

I wish them all the happiness in this world
Thank you better person. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by nadesh(f): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
ursullalinda:
Na waoh.....guys be like "This guy they fall hand, he be woman wrapper" .....babes be like "wow he is my kind of man"... their life their business.
Mind your own business. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by 9jaBloke: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
He may not know what he is saying. Meanwhile i caught glimpses of Diane and Elo. So the guy neva still fit control the gal absent camera....
Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by nadesh(f): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
MrMcJay:
I wonder how this boy's mother would feel, hearing him say this.

No wonder Mercy told this boy that he couldn't make it in the US and he thinks he would make it in Naija. Came back from the US all the way to Naija okay to become handbag and wrapper.

Handbag from US na Okrika.
You should wonder how your village feel about you. 3pm on a wedsnesday you Re wondering about people that do not know you. TUEH

3 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’ by nadesh(f): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
ChristyB:
He just confirmed being a "Woman wrapper"
Local man is flabbergasted
Thank you man wrapper.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" / Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? / Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.