Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos (36176 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Presidential Task Force At Tin Can Port (photos, Video) - Report / 25 Containers Of Expired Rice In Tin Can Island Intercepted By Customs / Nigerian Arms Smuggler Caught By Security Operatives At A Ferry Port. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos by cashkid: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
goryorhal:

You don’t need to stress yourself explaining to him

He can do himself a favor by going to the custom office and pick up some bags for consumption

U dey mind the mumu
Re: The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos by Sunnydoo: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
don't forget these containers were transported via sea and the tendency for the ones underneath to contact water or earthen is inevitable.

so I don't accept the term expired, rather some contaminated. so the contaminated ones are better removed as all these rice are far better than most stone and dirty rice in our market which when consumed leads to appendicitis.
Re: The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos by Origin(f): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Now this is how to report a seizure. Audio and visual evidence.

Hope the goods will be destroyed and the importers charged to court. Especially the pharmaceutical products....

Maybe this is the cause of the increased kidney problems in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos by AutoReportNG: 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
Manufor:

Sir pls research well before posting,. That rice was seized by customs in 2016., it expired in there custody,. Now they come up to say they just seized expired rice,. What kind of country is this ooo

OK Sir, but according to Custom Boss, the rice was seized recently... So, who do we believe? Are there proofs to show it was seized in 2016? How can one seize 36 containers in 2016 and come and open it in 2019? If you have proofs or links to this, pls post it, we are all learners, we learn daily.

But know that you can't add or remove from a press release... So, we are doing our job Sir
Re: The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos by Verami(f): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
You close bother for long, so how won't things expire
Re: The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos by SolarEdge: 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
My country

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. CALL US NOW
Re: The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos by habsydiamond(m): 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

Anything with taste expires, drugs, food, drinks, poison sef join
... So poison sef dey expire... shocked shocked shocked at this junction, I comment my reserve straight..
Re: The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos by Manufor(m): 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
AutoReportNG:

OK Sir, but according to Custom Boss, the rice was seized recently... So, who do we believe? Are there proofs to show it was seized in 2016? How can one seize 36 containers in 2016 and come and open it in 2019? If you have proofs or links to this, pls post it, we are all learners, we learn daily.

But know that you can't add or remove from a press release... So, we are doing our job Sir

The company itself,. Masters energy would release a press release saying same thing,.
That rice was seized in 2016,. And yes,. In Nigeria anything is possible,. It can be seized in 2016 and opened in 2019 to get accolades ,. Only in Nigeria,. I am posting links to show the seizure in 2016 even almost implicating a senator and also a recent post by guardian newspaper bringing up my concerns as well,. Thank you

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/uzodinma-denies-link-with-30-rice-containers-seized-by-customs/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/alleged-seizure-of-30-containers-of-rice-stirs-controversy/amp

Anything is possible in Nigeria,.. And I just contacted the company itself,. And they are supposed to do a press release again tomorrow,.

4 Likes

Re: The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos by olumike001(m): 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Did you read the article at all? Are you aware that the importer imports an expired and decaying rice? So, what's friendly in this? That people read and die while he makes money and smile to the bank is the best?

Nigerians sha...
Dont you know it became expired the moment d border was closed. Its just a supporting case to back d reason for the border closure. What else will they say, how they get to know the rice is expired should be clearly written.
Re: The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos by McPolomy(m): 1:42am On Oct 31, 2019
greatbrian:
Someone's sweat down the drain...... Sometimes i ask myself if Nigeria is business friendly at all

U our moniker should be "dead brain"... if not you should at least "read and comprehend before commenting". Smh!
Re: The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos by Wettoid123: 3:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Because customs seized that goods it now becomes expired automatically nothing expire for there jooo that rice is still very fresh.
Re: The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos by Kamoryemi2580(m): 4:23am On Oct 31, 2019
greatbrian:
Someone's sweat down the drain...... Sometimes i ask myself if Nigeria is business friendly at all

Do you any ideal what an expired rice/pharmaceutical products will do to a great brain?
Re: The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos by Kamoryemi2580(m): 4:23am On Oct 31, 2019
greatbrian:

Do you have any ideal what an expired rice/pharmaceutical products will do to a great brain?
Re: The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos by itsene: 4:39am On Oct 31, 2019
Send all these to pig and poultry farms.
Re: The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos by Onlyonebuhari: 6:51am On Oct 31, 2019
greatbrian:

Use your brain for once, continue eating eating expired cellulose rice, human donth digest cellulose but with end you up with colon cancer.
Re: The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 7:32am On Oct 31, 2019
greatbrian:
allowing him to sell sweat that's meant to kill people is what you call being business friendly? Are you drunk? Kudos to Buhari's government. Even if they aren't expired products, I still wouldn't blame for confiscating them because they've been warned not to import rice since its not friendly to our economy but leaving them alone is what you call being business friendly?
Re: The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos by etimesin(m): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2019
OrestesDante:
cheesy

Shey rice dey expire ni??

You will not know because you have refused to reason well and gain knowledge
Re: The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 31, 2019
etimesin:

You will not know because you have refused to reason well and gain knowledge

cry cry
Mr Knowledge.

I hardly give responses to slowpokes like you.

But your inability to discern the humor in my comment is probably a result of the degenerative intelligence you possess.
Re: The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos by Adegboladedayo: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2019
greatbrian:
Yes, if your business is legit.
Re: The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos by Surulereman(m): 11:05am On Oct 31, 2019
Imported by Masters Energy, the private company of the Minister of State for Solid Minerals, Dr Samson Ogah? Hmmmmm. It's going to be a tug of war. May the common man not be the ultimate victim of expired rice.
Re: The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos by LabDNA: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
iammo:
stop been hatefull against nigerian government if you want to long healthy stay on earth... professional advise

What are you saying? It is the reality not hate, pull your head outta ya arrse. We read severally about seized bags of rice, donated to IDP camp on TV and newspapers only to end up in private warehouses of some unscrupulous Custom officers. Embrace truism and facts.
Re: The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos by ud4u: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
How do we know the expired rice by showing us the bags?, let them open the bags and show us the content.

This expired rice now na new grammar for Naija, I never hear this one before.

Nevertheless, the rice has to be seized because is contraband. Period

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband / Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 In Ibadan (Photo) / Lady Burnt Alive As Car Filled With Gas Explodes, After Police Chased Them(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.