Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

I’m Leaving My Marriage Because My Husband Rapes Me – Actress Bose Oladimeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Leaving My Marriage Because My Husband Rapes Me – Actress Bose Oladimeji (1072 Views)

Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" / Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria / "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Leaving My Marriage Because My Husband Rapes Me – Actress Bose Oladimeji by PearlTV: 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nollywood actress, Bose Oladimeji has disclosed that she is quitting her marriage of two years because of the domestic abuse she claims she has been subjected to.

According to Bose, her husband beats and rapes her each time he comes home drunk. She told Vanguard that the domestic violence she has been subjected to is not only violent but now life-threatening.

“Yes I’m ready to go, in fact, I’m not with him right now. I just have to run for my life, my life is very precious to me. I can’t just allow someone to kill me like that and I want to address some ladies out there that they should not love a guy because of what he gives them.

They should be sure the love is genuine and not be fooled by money and comfort. I’m leaving right now, I need to run away for my life. I need to save myself. My life will be in danger if I continue to stay with him, so I’m leaving right now,” she said.

“Whenever he’s drunk he’s out of his senses and starts misbehaving, beating me. He acts very crazy. .

“Any weapon he sees around he uses it on me but when he is sober he starts to regret whatever he has done. What I’m saying is that in the process of beating me what if I collapse and die or get injured, what will people say?” Bose added.

Source: https://pearlng.com/2019/10/21/im-leaving-my-marriage-because-my-husband-rapes-me-actress-bose-oladimeji/

Re: I’m Leaving My Marriage Because My Husband Rapes Me – Actress Bose Oladimeji by Elton01(m): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
where did she mention Rape
Re: I’m Leaving My Marriage Because My Husband Rapes Me – Actress Bose Oladimeji by GoldChest(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
Just say you want to delve into full prostitution

1 Like

Re: I’m Leaving My Marriage Because My Husband Rapes Me – Actress Bose Oladimeji by PearlTV: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2019
GoldChest:
Just say you want to delve into full prostitution

Might not be the case
Re: I’m Leaving My Marriage Because My Husband Rapes Me – Actress Bose Oladimeji by Bluezy13(m): 11:00am On Nov 06, 2019
"...I can’t just allow someone to kill me like that and I want to address some ladies out there that they should not love a guy because of what he gives them."

That's what they normally say.
But they do otherwise.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky: OMG I Dreamt I Was Pregnant (See Post) / Man Says Nigerians Are Hypocrites, As Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage By The Ass Again / Tekno Is Billie Eilish’s Favourite Artist At The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.