Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

The Side Effects Of Worrying—and What To Do Instead - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Side Effects Of Worrying—and What To Do Instead (279 Views)

I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / The Effects Of High Cost Of Marriage In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Side Effects Of Worrying—and What To Do Instead by ValourDigest(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mild levels of worry can be helpful as you prep for what’s to come. But if you’re reaching worrywart levels, be aware of some of the side effects of worry and how you can temper that anxiety.
Few things are as unpleasant as worrying. It can leave you feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and even physically ill.
While worrying can be motivating and constructive, it is easy to overuse, draining your energy and instilling fear. Rather than use worry to drive your behavior toward a clear resolution, it can distract you, muddying up your……………………..

Read More : https://valourdigest.com/the-side-effects-of-worrying-and-what-to-do-instead/

(1) (Reply)

Here's A Heartwarming Photo Of Yinka Ayefele And His Adorable Triplets / Nigeria Traders Business Forum / Searching For The Most Effective Convertible Safety Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.