Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Pastor Bryan Fulwider Commits Suicide Amid Rape Allegations!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bryan Fulwider Commits Suicide Amid Rape Allegations!!! (790 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case / Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church / Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Bryan Fulwider Commits Suicide Amid Rape Allegations!!! by Niflheim(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
FULL STORY:

Well-known pastor Bryan Fulwider, a co-host of the currently suspended “Friends Talking Faith” radio show, has killed himself in the wake of child-rape allegations, police in Florida said.

Police were called at 11:50 p.m. on Sunday to his Altamonte Springs home in central Florida, where police pronounced him dead, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

The 59-year-old pastor had been released on bail Oct. 17 after being hit with more than 30 counts of sexual battery by a person who is in a position of custodial authority to a person less than 18 years of age. He was arrested Oct. 1, according to Winter Park police.

While he had pleaded not guilty, there was a wealth of incriminating evidence, including an hourlong phone call with the alleged victim in which he admitted he’d groomed her and was a predator, the Sentinel reported. He faced potential life in prison.
Arrest documents obtained by the newspaper alleged that the pastor had begun grooming the girl when she was 13, began raping her at 14 and continued do to so more than 100 times between 2005 and 2010. She was a congregant at First Congregational Church of Winter Park, where Fulwider was senior minister, the Sentinel said.

So far only one victim has come forward, but police are investigating whether there are more. His alleged victim remained anonymous but released a statement to the Sentinel.

“Fulwider’s day in court will never come because he knew all the truths I could tell,” the woman wrote in a statement, shared with the newspaper on the condition of anonymity. “My story doesn’t stop with his cowardice through; I will work in the coming months to get justice for myself and any other victims impacted by Fulwider’s abuse.”

The link:...............................................................................https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-bryan-fulwider-faith-accused-rape-girl-suicide-20191029-qosubn7scjcgvejzxqemckaaqm-story.html

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bryan Fulwider Commits Suicide Amid Rape Allegations!!! by Righteousness89(m): 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
Suicide has never been a way!
Suicide is Never a Way??
Suicide will Never be a Way!
Re: Pastor Bryan Fulwider Commits Suicide Amid Rape Allegations!!! by Drkeo: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Righteousness89:
Suicide has never been a way!
Suicide is Never a Way??
Suicide will Never be a Way!
Pray you never get to a point where life becomes Meaningless...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bryan Fulwider Commits Suicide Amid Rape Allegations!!! by Drkeo: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
RIP

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bryan Fulwider Commits Suicide Amid Rape Allegations!!! by Righteousness89(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
Drkeo:

Pray you never get to a point where life becomes Meaningless...

My Brother, it's in your Hands...

Your, Head, Your Thoughts are all Subject to you...

Life has a Formula Given by its Owner..

If you adhere to the Formula, No matter what happens, Even if the Earth is Collapsing, you will not commit Suicide

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bryan Fulwider Commits Suicide Amid Rape Allegations!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
Put the flesh under. Else, it will destroy you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bryan Fulwider Commits Suicide Amid Rape Allegations!!! by generationz(f): 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
This one too would have laid his filthy hands on people to receive healing. angry

Imagine the yeye man grooming a 13 year old.

You look at a 13 year old and feel sexual urge? Tufiakwa

I can't wait for the fake ones in Nigeria to start going down.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bryan Fulwider Commits Suicide Amid Rape Allegations!!! by budaatum: 12:04am On Oct 31, 2019
This is not about "what happens" but about what the shameless pastor actually did, which was, "30 counts of sexual battery by a person who is in a position of custodial authority to a person less than 18 years of age". And his suicide was his simple way of avoiding the full force of the law!

And personally, I wish they could bring his useless ass back from the afterdead so he can spend the rest of his meaningless life in an earthly prison where he would be buggered by burly huge men! angry angry

Righteousness89:

If you adhere to the Formula, No matter what happens, Even if the Earth is Collapsing, you will not commit Suicide
Re: Pastor Bryan Fulwider Commits Suicide Amid Rape Allegations!!! by Righteousness89(m): 12:10am On Oct 31, 2019
budaatum:
This is not about "what happens" but about what the shameless pastor actually did, which was, "30 counts of sexual battery by a person who is in a position of custodial authority to a person less than 18 years of age". And his suicide was his simple way of avoiding the full force of the law!

And personally, I wish they could bring his useless ass back from the afterdead so he can spend the rest of his meaningless life in an earthly prison where he would be buggered by burly huge men! angry angry

The Act he is accused of Committing, if true, is very bad. Committing Suicide is Worse! There is no punishment here on Earth that could be Compared to Eternal Punishment..

I'll rather be Beaten and Disgraced here on Earth . Make Amends With GOD and Make Heaven.. than Escape Earthly Punishment through Suicide, and get Eternal Damination
Re: Pastor Bryan Fulwider Commits Suicide Amid Rape Allegations!!! by budaatum: 12:19am On Oct 31, 2019
Righteousness89:
The Act he is accused of Committing, if true, is very bad. Committing Suicide is Worse! There is no punishment here on Earth that could be Compared to Eternal Punishment..

I'll rather be Beaten and Disgraced here on Earth . Make Amends With GOD and Make Heaven.. than Escape Earthly Punishment through Suicide, and get Eternal Damination
Ah well. Personally, I would rather face God and Eternal Punishment than meaningless life in an earthly prison where he would be buggered by burly huge men! And so would he, apparently, since he chose Eternal Damination instead of Earthly Punishment!
Re: Pastor Bryan Fulwider Commits Suicide Amid Rape Allegations!!! by Righteousness89(m): 12:21am On Oct 31, 2019
budaatum:

Ah well. Personally, I would rather face God and Eternal Punishment than meaningless life in an earthly prison where he would be buggered by burly huge men! And so would he, apparently, since he chose Eternal Damination instead of Earthly Punishment!
Good For you.. bro
Re: Pastor Bryan Fulwider Commits Suicide Amid Rape Allegations!!! by HRtechnique: 12:55am On Nov 01, 2019
Righteousness89:

How does one control their head and thoughts? To ensure it doesn't get to this stage. Or just generally.

What's the formula

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bryan Fulwider Commits Suicide Amid Rape Allegations!!! by khiaa(f): 2:46am On Nov 01, 2019
Drkeo:
RIP

The gates of hell has opened to welcome this demonic savage to his home for eternity.
Re: Pastor Bryan Fulwider Commits Suicide Amid Rape Allegations!!! by Righteousness89(m): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
HRtechnique:

How does one control their head and thoughts? To ensure it doesn't get to this stage. Or just generally.

What's the formula

The Spirit and the Flesh are two different entities in every human..

One must be subjected for the other To Reign.

The Flesh is Dust and it feeds on lust, Unrighteousness,immoral thoughts, and on things that have no Eternal Value. The Flesh itself has no Eternal Value..

Our spirit man lives forever. That's why it pricks us when we go wrong.. Our spirit man is that being that makes u remorseful when u do wrong..

GOD Almighty, our Creator is a Spirt being.. when we feed our spirit man with Him, we Excel.

The Degree of GOD'S word that you feed your Spirit man with is the degree you will be able to Subject the Flesh to..

2.Formulas are Littered all Around the Guide given to us by our Creator Which is The HOLY BIBLE. This Formulas if adhered to will guide us through no matter the Matter.. The Bible is not a Story book. It's A Solution producing book that has answers to all issues of life..

Here are a Few Formulas to Life.

Isah 43:2
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Psalm 50:15
And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

Jeremiah 17:7-8
7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

Matthew 6:25-33 ( Emphasis on 33)

Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Re: Pastor Bryan Fulwider Commits Suicide Amid Rape Allegations!!! by Aaronsrod: 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
This wicked attacks against Men of God must cease.

Gods Kingdom shall prevail!
Re: Pastor Bryan Fulwider Commits Suicide Amid Rape Allegations!!! by HRtechnique: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
Righteousness89:

The Spirit and the Flesh are two different entities in every human..

One must be subjected for the other To Reign.

The Flesh is Dust and it feeds on lust, Unrighteousness,immoral thoughts, and on things that have no Eternal Value. The Flesh itself has no Eternal Value..

Our spirit man lives forever. That's why it pricks us when we go wrong.. Our spirit man is that being that makes u remorseful when u do wrong..

GOD Almighty, our Creator is a Spirt being.. when we feed our spirit man with Him, we Excel.

The Degree of GOD'S word that you feed your Spirit man with is the degree you will be able to Subject the Flesh to..

2.Formulas are Littered all Around the Guide given to us by our Creator Which is The HOLY BIBLE. This Formulas if adhered to will guide us through no matter the Matter.. The Bible is not a Story book. It's A Solution producing book that has answers to all issues of life..

Here are a Few Formulas to Life.

Isah 43:2
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Psalm 50:15
And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

Jeremiah 17:7-8
7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

Matthew 6:25-33 ( Emphasis on 33)

Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pride: Seven Ways To Know If You Are A Proud Person / Join Us Online For The 2021 Memorial Of Jesus Death / WONDERS: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shares Miracle Money Amidst Screaming Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.