Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case (68809 Views)

Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2019
COZA members rejoice as Biodun Fatoyinbo returns to the pulpit.

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of the Commonwealth Of Zion Assembly (COZA) returns back to the pulpit of his church in Abuja this first Sunday in August.

Today will mark his return after a month long absence in seclusion after being accused by Busola Dakolo the wife of a singer Timi Dakolo’s of RAPE.

The controversial investigative Journalist Kemi Olunloyo has been the sole Journalist investigating the case in Nigeria.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/coza-members-rejoice-as-biodun-fatoyinbo-returns-to-the-pulpit/

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Officialgarri: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2019
When the news gets to Dakolo and his family...

225 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2019
Abi na, the man is innocent. The Dakolo's has bleeped up big time.

179 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 04, 2019
This is how credible Kemi Olunloyo the "sole" journalist investigating this case, according to the Op, is.

#liar

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Truthwords: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Krest go dey available

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Realcash224(m): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sign of end time!

24 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by adewest1999(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
cozy incorporated

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Why did he return?
Why are his members rejoicing?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by NwaAmaikpe: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
shocked

Welcome home to the prodigal son.
Time to recoup the tithes and offerings you've missed and to show off those new denims and sneakers you just got.

I have zero respect for pastors...because I know firsthand that just like public speaking, it is a profession for most of them.
They rarely are in tune with God but only on the lookout for the success of their establishment.

The problem however is members like this who worship man and consider pastors as infallible forgetting that the norm now for most jobless youths who are tired of job-hunting is to enrol into a pastoral school.

But I won't end without giving the government its share of the blame.

Imagine if the coal corporation, Nigerian Railway, NIPOST, NITEL, Waterboard, Steel Industries and Refineries were working and jobs were surplus.

Do you think we would have had these many pastors today?

447 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by StrikeBack(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
What is this animal above me saying

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by kilisi(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
lipsrsealed

At least, the noise has died down a bit so he can return to the pulpit to continue........

Make I no talk

22 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Amuocha: 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
This fire safety vest sef

Who is this person? angry

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Onlinealaba(m): 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
Las las everybody go de alright.. which news is trending this week #Sowore I think

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by omonla10(m): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
It would always be a bad idea to spread news of ur rape to the general public.. If it was kept a secret, it might still heal someday.. But now that everything is in d open, the internet never forgets..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by PrinceKevin01: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Have had enough of this story. People have to move on with their lives guys.

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by livebyday(m): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Pvssy: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
The business has to be saved has he is losing followership.

If he has prayed for forgiveness, Biodun can fvck and sin no more.

He is our modern day David

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by yinkus6750(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
When the authorities failed to do the needful.
His presumed innocent till proven guilty.
What have the Dakolos achieved?
Shame on themselves ?
Its a pity

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by muzeze77: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
I believe her, I believe her because
1) most raped victims are affected for a long time
2) she is a mother and a wife. Which man has come out to say she was wayward ? this man on the other hand has been accused before
3) what does she stand to gain or lose? She has lost her privacy ,she is not after his money, she told the truth

What of if she was your sister , mother ? It's time to give rape victims a voice in Nigeria . It might be your sister ,daughter in the future

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by meobizy(f): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Where should he go before? Make una wait for him robust response till 2151.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Bambambiglo: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Choi.. This one go pain feminists gan gan shocked

18 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Lamasta(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Fatoyinbo or not THE CHURCH OF GOD MUST MOVE FORWARD AND THE GATE OF HELL WILL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by crackhouse(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
He's loosing money badly and can't endure it again so he had to come back quickly to take over before his investment go bankrupt. Guess what? I am suspecting osibanjo is giving this man a soft landing from the villa. Na him paddy be that.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Miketonia: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
Make Bible ur ultimate mirror

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
My other son
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by Iamgrey5(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yeah

He was only waiting for the noise to die down after paying Hunty kemi luna, probably Nwakadibe and many other "social media influencers" to sway public opinion.

He is basically a pastorpenuer cheesy

One thing is for sure, one can get away with murder in Nigeria even if caught red-handed, just be rich enough to influence the public opinion In your favour. grin

Pay Religious leaders, pay celebrities and work with random attention seekers on the internet and fiam! some people will start seeing yellow as green.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case by SoftP(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple / Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.