Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS (39081 Views)

Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses / Flooded Jankara Market In Lagos Where Traders, Residents Wear Rain Boots To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mmm

See shop frontage now tell me why water no go enter shop all waterways has been block with nonsense with water sachets to takeaway plates leather bags... Oh i miss my old days we when mobilise our selves for proper sanitation...

Nb remember to do for yourself what govt has fail to do for you...

Besides our map don enter pothole so una knw what to expect

2 Likes

Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Island
Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by janejive(f): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nigeria, where Citizens throw dirt in the drainage. What donu expect.
Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
Write to your local government Area.
Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by Enculer: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
The zoo
Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by nedekid: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
Where is the usefull idiot aka commissioner of drainage
Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by webngnews: 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by PureFace1(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
Chubhie:
Imagine Tinubu's lagos?

So it was Tinubu that blocked the drainage with trashes?

1 Like

Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by nextstep(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
brownbib:
And Mr President is chilling in Saudi! lipsrsealed

Not a defender of PMB... but what has he got to do with the situation?

LAWMA has the mandate to clean up trash; Lagosians should know better than to throw waste and clog up drainage; state and local governments have powers devolved to them on matters of building codes, zoning, drainage, etc. Didn't we see one commissioner going around on drain cleaning exercise recently?

There's only so much a federal government can do on a local basis.

1 Like

Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by ocheejeh: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Some area for Lagos dirty sha...

1 Like

Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Lagos is dirty....blabla like dirts grow in Lagos! I don’t know how a sane human being would drink up a soft drink in a bottle and next thing throws the bottle on the floor, also takeaways and tissues...like seriously!

2 Likes

Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by efighter: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
Brandstudio01:
shocked
One Question in my mind is, How do you expect People to think & act like Humans in this type of environment?
Yet we have a Government who keep talking about Human Capacity Development

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

Was it the government that littered everywhere with waste? Don't you think the people should be jailed for environmental pollution?

3 Likes

Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by slimfit1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
Put hands together and clean the gutter no see yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by StevenOba: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
Most of these flooding are due to anthropogenic activities. Let us learn to dispose single use plastics and take away packs effectively.
Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by actypo: 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
THIS IS WHAT FLOOD DID TO MY SCHOOL. OGUN STATE. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AGAIN.

Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by bewla(m): 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
Brandstudio01:
shocked
One Question in my mind is, How do you expect People to think & act like Humans in this type of environment?
Yet we have a Government who keep talking about Human Capacity Development

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
when u fail to do it part u blame everybody for ur failure

mind games and my people
Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
Let me guess....he has six children and will still vote for either of the evil Siamese twins called PDP and APC.

I am not moved.

1 Like

Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by selemo: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
Black man and Dirt are 5 and 6.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Dirty Black Monkeys...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by dominique(f): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
It won't stop them from disposing waste in open gutters and drainages.
Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by budaatum: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
Brandstudio01:
shocked
Excuse me, but is their environment not a product of their thinking?

Be careful or your logos will reflect your unthinking!
Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by budaatum: 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
tfelicityk:
Who to blame?
The idiots in the neighbourhood who dirtied the place, of course!

1 Like

Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by VicM6: 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
is this one shop or Bolla
Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
What da Bleep?!!! shocked People lives in that dump? Oh!! hell NO!!!
Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
actypo:
THIS IS WHAT FLOOD DID TO MY SCHOOL. OGUN STATE. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AGAIN.
What da fu ck!!! Nursery School? well.. maybe Nursery school for crocodiles, Aligators and Jelly fish.. grin

Any parents who takes their children to this death hole should be Arrested for child abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by Mraproko1: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
When u don't clean your gutters that is always the result
Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by skyfather09(m): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
God I can't stay in Lagos... gosh!
Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by Whiteways: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
This Is Lagos!
Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by tfelicityk(m): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
budaatum:

The idiots in the neighbourhood who dirtied the place, of course!
smiling... He is among the idiots too. Because the former governor said no more Thursday sanitation. The idiot failed to keep his environment clean.

1 Like

Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by Tellemall: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
dayleke:
The environment looks dirty too.

Dirty, but not as filthy as some other flood pictures.
Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by delpee(f): 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
The traders there are very dirty!
Re: Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS by D1zion: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nairafame1:
Man cries out after heavy flood enters their shop and damaged goods in Oroyinyin street, Adeniji Adele, Lagos Island. Inside jankara market. See what he wrote

See their dirty surroundings.

See More Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/man-cries-out-after-water-enter-their.html

were are the goods. I can only see waste littered everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? / I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice / What Business Can One Start With #10m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.