Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) (39033 Views)

Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters / Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad / Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jonhemma11: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2016
As shared by human rights activist and lawyer Inibehe Effiong....

'I don't know this man from Adam and I do not care the part of the country that he comes from. I am using this platform to celebrate his devotion to his trade and admirable sense of cleanliness. He sells doughnut around the Uyo metropolis in Akwa Ibom State. Please patronize him anywhere you see him.

At a time that many Nigerians are seeking white collar jobs, the entrepreneurial spirit of this man deserves commendation. He has by his action given credence to the aphorism that there is dignity in labour. Instead of resorting to crime, he has proudly engaged in this business to cater for himself and his family.

Anyone that sees this man should kindly connect him with me. I want to support his business with my widow's mite. If you wish to join me in contributing financially to his business please indicate the amount (no matter how small) in your comment.

Thank you.

PLEASE SHARE UNTIL IT GETS TO SOMEONE THAT KNOWS THIS MAN.

Signed

Inibehe Effiong
9/12/2016'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/photos-of-man-spotted-selling-doughnuts_8.html?m=1

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Young03(m): 8:04am On Dec 09, 2016
na bad thing
abi he don pass the level?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 8:05am On Dec 09, 2016
Nice one.. The hustle is real cool

21 Likes

Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by IykeChukz(m): 8:11am On Dec 09, 2016
I hear...

It's obvious that he's not far from you.

You're living in Akwa Ibom, and the man is hustling in the city too.

Just a radio announcement is enough.

18 Likes

Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 09, 2016
Just a man trying to put food on the table of his family.

But this im dressing.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 09, 2016
Where the govt can't provide, what do u expect?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2016
As I see the Doughnut, na once hungry begin catch me

Baba God go soon pick e call , so far e de use beta fone de call am cool

11 Likes

Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2016
God bless him and his hustle.
Vanity upon vanity ....all is vanity we bring nothing to this world.. we will take nothing out of this world,.

21 Likes

Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by softMarket(m): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2016
God bless your hustle sir!!

BUT....u cant buy range rover with doughnut!! cool *justSaying*

1 Like

Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Atiku2019: 8:16am On Dec 09, 2016
Perseverance breeds Success

1 Like

Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by FSBoperator: 8:20am On Dec 09, 2016
Meanwhile in downtown kano you go see one matured ab0ki complete with gaimu and 4 wives hawking slices of Cocoanuts at 10 naira a piece. Calculate the whole tray the market no pass 150.

Hustle is real

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by GbovoLee(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2016
may God pick his call soon..hope hez calling though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by segebase(m): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2016
God bless ur huzle....Maazi

2 Likes

Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2016
Ordinarily I don't like doughnuts ,but I can buy from him due to his neatness.people don't av to look dirty and murky bcus they do menial jobs

21 Likes

Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 09, 2016
Another FP material.
50 yards

1 Like

Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by flowe247(f): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2016
jonhemma11:
As shared by human rights activist and lawyer Inibehe Effiong....

'I don't know this man from Adam and I do not care the part of the country that he comes from. I am using this platform to celebrate his devotion to his trade and admirable sense of cleanliness. He sells doughnut around the Uyo metropolis in Akwa Ibom State. Please patronize him anywhere you see him.

At a time that many Nigerians are seeking white collar jobs, the entrepreneurial spirit of this man deserves commendation. He has by his action given credence to the aphorism that there is dignity in labour. Instead of resorting to crime, he has proudly engaged in this business to cater for himself and his family.

Anyone that sees this man should kindly connect him with me. I want to support his business with my widow's mite. If you wish to join me in contributing financially to his business please indicate the amount (no matter how small) in your comment.

Thank you.

PLEASE SHARE UNTIL IT GETS TO SOMEONE THAT KNOWS THIS MAN.

Signed

Inibehe Effiong
9/12/2016'.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/photos-of-man-spotted-selling-doughnuts_8.html?m=1
God bless ur huzzle mr

1 Like

Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 10:40am On Dec 09, 2016
grin...he is a million times better than all dis lazy boys and girls who helplessly waits and depends on others to survive ...he's packaging makes him looks unique and in business uniqueness makes one stands out...see as GOD take dey bless sombody..when GOD wants to bless sombody he uses the works of that persons hand to bless him or her...no wonder lazy people always claim GOD ain't real and they use being antheis as a medium of hiding their uselessness

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by hazyfm1: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2016
When, why, and how did it get this bad?

The hustle is real!

cry cry

1 Like

Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by knightsTempler: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2016
God bless his hustle and keep him safe.

1 Like

Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by hardywaltz(m): 10:42am On Dec 09, 2016
Cleanliness
Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jashar(f): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2016
smiley
Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2016
[right][/right] angry grin shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bants(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2016
Nigeria we should stop deceiving ourselves by labelling every buyer and seller Entrepreneur...this is a hustler.. the supplier of the donut is the Entrepreneur

1 Like

Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by KingRex1(m): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2016
undecided
I guess I'm not seeing that special thing y'all are seeing.

3 Likes

Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by grownaira: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2016
God bless his hustle
Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by johnstar(m): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2016
Respect

As in him neat self

God bless d man hustle
Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Samjr(m): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2016
Young03:
na bad thing

abi he don pass the level?
Na wa for you oooo must you type every rubbish that enters your head

1 Like

Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2016
He looks like buddha cheesy... Short akwa ibom men
Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by rawtouch: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2016
i salute him mbok
Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 09, 2016
Where did he get the pictures from??
Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Sirpluv: 10:56am On Dec 09, 2016
I know this man. He prepares the doughnut himself
he takes care of his swt loving daughters with dat
His wife is working too. . I've never heard them quarrel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Actuarydeji(m): 10:56am On Dec 09, 2016
Good job sir! it is better then begging for alms like our brothers from the other part of the country used to do. May Almighty Allah bless your efforts.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) / Flooded Jankara Market In Lagos Where Traders, Residents Wear Rain Boots To Work / I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.