Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Man Assaults Hooker He Slept With Without Paying Her In Lagos (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Assaults Hooker He Slept With Without Paying Her In Lagos (Video) (39515 Views)

Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi / Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos / Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Assaults Hooker He Slept With Without Paying Her In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2021
poweredcom:

Hahhaa I know na if u read my message u will see I wrote if you visit that app you will fear Nigerian girls

Any girl you find there is a runs girl 90 percent are olosho and the app changes location o that the goodness about it

Ol boy fulani no de do runs LMFAO come my end hausa n fulani de hustle o these days but very few of Dem o com.pared to other tribes
If it is possible, pls pass me a number of a Fulani girl. Any pretty one. I want to experience something. Even if it's just a close frienship. I'm in Abj but it's not that frequent you get a Fulani girl to be a pen pal or a chilled friend. No vex that I brought this up with you. I just read this thread and saw your comment.
Re: Man Assaults Hooker He Slept With Without Paying Her In Lagos (Video) by poweredcom(m): 10:44am On Nov 30, 2021
JerryBizz:

If it is possible, pls pass me a number of a Fulani girl. Any pretty one. I want to experience something. Even if it's just a close frienship. I'm in Abj but it's not that frequent you get a Fulani girl to be a pen pal or a chilled friend. No vex that I brought this up with you. I just read this thread and saw your comment.

Bro the way u guys de always reason ehnn so I saw someone in a hotel wit hijab I go just go meet her ..upon wetin ..na so my own don reach

Lol even if I nak any beech I don't even get their number anymore ...

So bro that babe not sure I will notice her again if I go there ..xcept if she wear her hijab..or maybe na someone Carey her come lodge
Re: Man Assaults Hooker He Slept With Without Paying Her In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
poweredcom:

Bro the way u guys de always reason ehnn so I saw someone in a hotel wit hijab I go just go meet her ..upon wetin ..na so my own don reach

Lol even if I nak any beech I don't even get their number anymore ...

So bro that babe not sure I will notice her again if I go there ..xcept if she wear her hijab..or maybe na someone Carey her come lodge
Pls , read what I initially quoted you with.
" A FULANI GIRL'S NUMBER "
Where did I say, ' the or that fulani girl's.....
It means, " any Fulani girl " ANYONE!
Jeez! Must I spell it all out??
Lol
And it wasn't or isn't just for sex matters alone.
I have hausa's. I just need FULANI female friends. Especially the ones who look like shua-arabs...or look foreign.
Oh, and the rich ones preferably. grin grin
Ah, now I miss Amira Mohammed. Fine like caramel.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Assaults Hooker He Slept With Without Paying Her In Lagos (Video) by poweredcom(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
JerryBizz:

Pls , read what I initially quoted you with.
" A FULANI GIRL'S NUMBER "
Where did I say, ' the or that fulani girl's.....
It means, " any Fulani girl " ANYONE!
Jeez! Must I spell it all out??
Lol
And it wasn't or isn't just for sex matters alone.
I have hausa's. I just need FULANI female friends. Especially the ones who look like shua-arabs...or look foreign.
Oh, and the rich ones preferably. grin grin
Ah, now I miss Amira Mohammed. Fine like caramel.. embarassed

Bro this your request is funny ..even if I know any ..I will just get their number and start sharing to people

It's sound wierd lol hahaha

Abeg just travel to adamawa or where you have Dem in northern Nigeria and get as many as u want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. / Two Ladies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Lagos (Video) / Police Swoop On Afrika Shrine, Arrest 28 Suspected Drug Sellers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.