Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) (22977 Views)

President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) / King Salman Greeted President Buhari With Utmost Respect (Photos) / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by WNRblog: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari in a meeting with King Salman of Saudi Arabia in Riyadh on the margins of the Future Investment Initiative (FII) conference. Wednesday, October 30, 2019.

President Buhari with some members of the Nigerian delegation arrive at Ritz Carlton Hotel, Riyadh, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the three-day Future Investment Initiative (FII) conference.

https://wasianet.com/2019/10/30/president-buhari-holds-talk-with-king-salman-in-riyadh-photos/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
When is buhari visiting Nigeria?

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by rexwalters: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Haters will be vexed, 10 years from now we will still be on top, I thought I told all you punks that we can't be stopped?

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
Is that not MBS in the first pix between President Buhari and The Custodian Of The Two Holy Mosques, King Salman?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
Climate change president..

No wonder he increased his travelling allowance while his supporters are trekking upandan..

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Why on Earth should we be collaborating with Saudi Arabia in this modern age and time?

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by Shelloween(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
rexwalters:
Haters will be vexed, 10 years from now we will still be on top, I thought I told all you punks that we can't be stopped?
Lol. They will still be on top but You my friend, will always be at the bottom cos none of the big guns you're claiming to be on top with knows of your existence. You're just a nobody

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by fk002: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Waka waka baby oh yea!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by ayatt(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
For now Buhari have a record of 46 trips..i think he will definitely make it to 50 before this year runs out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by Monter1: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hit LIKE If you think, he will still travel 3x before end of 2019

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Long Live NIGERIA's most honest president. LOVE YOU SIR. I WISH YOU LONG LIFE. YOU'RE A GOOD MAN. GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY AND REWARD YOU FOR HAVING GOOD PLANS FOR OUR COUNTRY.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by Bunnatex(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Now that's a monarch that built an empire that will stand the test of time. Committed to making his country the best.

Not somewhere in Africa where we are planning for 2023 president and not for the future..

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by Oduduwa707: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
That's a perfect example of King displaying an Omoluabi UNLIKE some pipu wey dey use kung fu wake dem Papa and Mama for bed. grin

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by bmdmix: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Afterwards, ban border for them too

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ok
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by SoftP(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
He is always meeting with nothing tangible to show for it. Just making jest of himself

Open rebuke is better than a public disgrace'

4k*ng tired of this country

Hope to see that i-diot that pro- claim there is hope

Tafa, Achiebe right now will be like

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by West2019(m): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
this bubu done really enjoy life ooooo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by veraponpo(m): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
...and the King of Saudi bows to our amiable President, Muhammadu Buhari.

Wow!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
It's in the blood. They are nomadic

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by ecolime(m): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Visit Nigeria? Do you mean he's based abroad?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ajala the traveller.

When he comes back, I guarantee you that he wont spend 4 days in naija before junketting again

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
So how this take boost our economy?
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by miteolu(m): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
So, what next?
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by Brandstudio01: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
For the first time in this country we have a president who is more interested in meeting new friends than meeting people who will help the country out of our many challenges

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by Freemanbobble: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Arab money

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
I love these Arabian regalia

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by ogbuefi677(m): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
To plan on how to kill more Shias.
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Buhari is working.
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by Abuja507: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Cool
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
igbodefendercom:
Is that not MBS in the first pix between President Buhari and The Custodian Of The Two Holy Mosques, King Salman?
No thats not MBS. The crown prince only meets with important leaders.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
Some people will need sniper after reading this news.

Ostrogoth:

Very true. You on the other hand will need garri for food tonight (cos of Buhari's poverty economics), you'll need a chinko android phone and you'll also need to tuck in with used clothes (cos SARS are on the prowl since Buhari cannot curb them), you'll also need to worry about how to charge your phone (cos despite bubu's promises, electricity is even more inefficient than before) while Buhari and his Fulani cronies enjoy all the best that this world can offer at the expense of your financial freedom, personal liberty and fundamental human rights. You are right tho, let's all just enjoy this next level!

Lol. You just shot completely off target.

I ate bread and akara tonight and drank fanta on it. I couldn't even finish the bread. You can coman carry the rest if you wish.

I use a Google Pixel. And talking if chinko phone, were they just introduced during Buhari's tenure?

As for SARS, they don't affect me, I'm 100% legit. May God save me from dubious hustles.

I don't know where you live but here we have light for at over 15hrs daily.

I can see you're really frustrated. Sorry, surely after difficulty there will be ease.

The earlier you stop bothering about the government the sooner you'll start recovering from your frustrated life.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Falana Speaks On Kogi, Bayelsa Elections / States’ Legislature, Judiciary Financial Autonomy: FG Releases Details / 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.