Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Would You Trust Female Professionals In Male-dominated Professions? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Would You Trust Female Professionals In Male-dominated Professions? (299 Views)

10 Strange Professions That No Longer Exist / I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. / Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Trust Female Professionals In Male-dominated Professions? by BLUEJAYY: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
DISCLAIMER: This post is in no way undermining the capabilities and intelligence of women. I'm of the opinion that the women in these professions are also incredibly as talented as the men. The purpose of this post therefore, is to analyse our social conditioning and preferences as pertains to this subject. On that note, demeaning and condescending comments targeted at women, shall not be entertained. Misogynists keep off.

So!, in the availability of an equally talented male professional, would you trust your life with a female surgeon? Would you give your dream building project to a female architect? Would you rather a female pilot fly your plane? Would you trust a female auto-mechanic to do a perfect job?

Let me know your thoughts and reasons in the comment section below. You can also comment on the reverse scenario. cool

Dominique, Lalasticlala, crazyman, mynd44.

(1) (Reply)

Global Opportunities For Nigerians By Nigerians / Is This Legal? A Labour Case / Luth Nursing School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.