Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

10 Best Video Games Boss Battles Of The Decade - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 10 Best Video Games Boss Battles Of The Decade (11437 Views)

Top 9 Epic Boss Battles In Video Games / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) / 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Best Video Games Boss Battles Of The Decade by vitiniti: 5:13am On Dec 17, 2019
i finished this games but i just keep on playing it over and over....bad ice cream 3 ob hudgames is just so much fun

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Video Games Boss Battles Of The Decade by sauceEEP(m): 12:38am On Dec 18, 2019
Salahantropus the badass boss in metal gear solid phantom pain...
Re: 10 Best Video Games Boss Battles Of The Decade by Emmynation(m): 8:26am On Dec 18, 2019
vitiniti:
i finished this games but i just keep on playing it over and over....bad ice cream 3 ob hudgames is just so much fun

Pls.... Are they android games??
Re: 10 Best Video Games Boss Battles Of The Decade by Dmen1219(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
Wait, this is a list of boss battles and you couldn't include 1 monster hunter title in there?
Come on now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9-qavsmRBI
Re: 10 Best Video Games Boss Battles Of The Decade by DOBOEFEMENA: 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
vasaratti:
#9 The Marker - Dead Space 2

Wow , am definitely watching this on you tube. Thanks for this bro.

Do you know that the game " Sekiro" on PS4 also has one of the hardest boss battles ever!. You can legit fight the boss in the final round for 10 times straight without winning, he keeps you in a corner and rushes you with attacks that youwon't have time to use your sword.

The key is giving him 2 fast strikes with yur sword at the beginning without letting him touch you, then you'd be able to make your other moves.

One of the best survival horror series ever made (until EA... EA'd all over it), Dead Space chilled audiences with its Ridley Scott-esque setup, and kept them captivated and coming back for more with rich lovecraftian lore that - like any good lore - added to the core experience rather than weighing it down.

And then they came back and did it all over again, but better, in the sequel.

There's very little about Dead Space 2 that can be said that showing wouldn't accomplish. But the final boss, simply known as The Marker, is a particularly exceptional case here.

At first glance it's little more than several waves of enemies rushing you one after the other and then you win. But then as you go throughout the boss fight, The Marker starts flexing its potent psychic abilities by using visions of your dead love interest to throw you off your game. By now it's been revealed that she's been dead the whole time, but that doesn't make it less distracting.

It doesn't sound all that frightening on paper, but when you play the game, it's one of the scariest moments in one of the scariest games ever made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtKxNqp-B3A
Re: 10 Best Video Games Boss Battles Of The Decade by Kitty1233: 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
I think Poseidon was genuinely simple contrasted with hades, Baldur, Zeus.
Re: 10 Best Video Games Boss Battles Of The Decade by Kitty1233: 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
one of the best
Re: 10 Best Video Games Boss Battles Of The Decade by jinka(m): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
pls which site can I download any of this games free on my laptop?

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Video Games Boss Battles Of The Decade by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
jinka:
fitgirl or codex
Re: 10 Best Video Games Boss Battles Of The Decade by foroj: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
i like game too
Re: 10 Best Video Games Boss Battles Of The Decade by DOBOEFEMENA: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2020
vasaratti:
#4 Poseidon - God Of War 3

"Hey bro would you like to make or upload game videos on you tube like this one or for a brand? Send me a message if you are interested to my email ipoksman@gmail.com

Also, this God of war is a Playstation game but at what level do you have to play to get to fight 'Poseidon' at the boss level?"

The primary purpose of any good boss battle is to act as an exam testing the player on how well they've learned the tools and tricks given to them by the game, either by giving them an equally strong opponent, or by giving that opponent a strategy that can only be countered by applying those tricks and tools in a creative way.

And then there's Poseidon. Poseidon is NOT a test, he's the first lesson.

The fight against Poseidon is literally the first thing you're asked to do when you take control of Kratos in God Of War 3. First you take out his henchmen, then you inform him that your friend Gaia does not enjoy him putting his hands on her and that he should show her the proper respect by leaving...in the form of slicing his arms off and punching him into a mountain. And then you finish it all off with a good old fashioned quick time event shot from Poseidon's perspective. Culminating in the most brutal QTE in the series, where you use L3 and R3 to have Kratos jam his thumbs into Poseidon's eyes.

It's the most different boss battle on this entire list, because it doesn't ask what you've learned, it's the one teaching you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr4R-j3-oCo
Re: 10 Best Video Games Boss Battles Of The Decade by DOBOEFEMENA: 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
jinka:

You can download games free from www.ahagamecenter.com but its for mobile
Re: 10 Best Video Games Boss Battles Of The Decade by Caustic001: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
shogsman:
I think Poseidon was fairly easy compared to hades,baldur,Zeus.
no lie
Re: 10 Best Video Games Boss Battles Of The Decade by Maljp: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
I used to spend all my free time in online games, now I don’t have time for this, but I follow all the new things that come out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Best Games For Infinix Note 4 Pro / Download PES 2018 Apk + Data Obb Files For All Android Phones / Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.