Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki (29781 Views)

Rivers Hotel Demolition: Ogoni Women Protest Topless Over Manager's Detention / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by omenka(m): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2019
The thug talked too much but the governor should please give him a pass on the building. It appears to be the only edifice in that area and also has people, youths, employed there. In consideration of these, I'd rather pubish te talkative on some other way and leave the building to stand. Maybe even confiscate it and turn it to a government property.

There are a thousand other things the structure can be used for, but as a rubble, it is totally useless to both the government and the owner.
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Lugianostar(m): 7:20am On Oct 31, 2019
It is a heart breaking scenario i must be sincere with us here to watch such a luxury hotel been demolish to the ground.

He should make a courtesy visit to the Governor with allies close to him since he is not so as to ascertain some damages to be given to him after demolishing the hotel since Obaseke have swear to bring the hotel down.

Make a deal with him to safe your millions going into the drains.
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 31, 2019
tonididdy:

I belive you are a cultist... but I will drop one word for you. the word is godvernment... notice my spelling. if any Government wants to end cultism. it can be ended in a week in a state. don't dare the government, if the government takes just look the other way. this is the reason Africa cannot protests, we have a brutal government that will go against protocols and Norms to do and undo.

And i believe ur a fool... the government can do and undo but no one is above the law even in a lawless society like we find ourselves. The government is a part and pacel of active cultism. Why haven't they ended the menace of cultism all these while narionwide Wake up fool it's a real world out here.

And stop quoting people foolishly, no attention seeking is worth it undecided
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by sonature1: 7:44am On Oct 31, 2019
rexwalters:
No begging the law is the law, section 26 of The Land Use Act 1978,
unambiguously states that any instrument inconsistent with the provisions of the Act shall be null and void Ab Initio, and of no effect whatsoever in law.

Huncle, calm down.

If it's truly because of their political differences, begging can do the magic.

In 2004, former Enugu governor Chimaroke Nnamani was demolishing shops around New Haven part of the state.

A man who owns a popular complex sued him for marking his edifice for demolition.

Just before the case would be called for hearing, the govenor ordered the construction company in charge of the project to start the demolition from the office complex.

When the owner heard the news, he collapsed and was rushed to the hospital. People in the know said he was at the point of death. The governor got to know about it and ordered that the building shouldn't be demolished.

Much as the scenario is not entirely the same, begging can just change Adun's case.

Pride is the #1 killer of man.
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by sonature1: 7:53am On Oct 31, 2019
Tareq1105:

Exactly why some politicians don't invest in their states of origin.

The hotel really changed the face of that area.

I don't agree

It's all about CoC

But the government has made it very expensive and uneasy to get.
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by gwinaB(m): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2019
Zhegx:
Yes they are....
So thuggery runs in their family
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by gwinaB(m): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2019
scala101:

Bob Izua's Nephew

What a family!!
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by ubcandid(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2019
Princeofasia:
that place filled with wicked souls?
More wicked than warri? is that what u were told or first hand experience?
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by scala101(m): 11:45am On Oct 31, 2019
gwinaB:

What a family!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
Chai see investment, the govt should show some pity na.
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by scala101(m): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Lugianostar:
It is a heart breaking scenario i must be sincere with us here to watch such a luxury hotel been demolish to the ground.

He should make a courtesy visit to the Governor with allies close to him since he is not so as to ascertain some damages to be given to him after demolishing the hotel since Obaseke have swear to bring the hotel down.

Make a deal with him to safe your millions going into the drains.

only if you know what and who TONY KABAKA is
The only indigenous and open terrorist in Edo State, who walk freely on the street of Benin....... Even Edo State Police ''CP'' dare not look him in the eye.

His feather need shedding
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by uyibaba: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
What goes around comes around
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
Rubbiish:
Benin fit hot small if them drop kabaka hotel
e nor hot attack, no one is above d law, who do anyhow, na maximum kirikiri prison direct
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Mummiesboy: 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
When e dey run mouth like tap i feel say e go just go government house bring out obasiki begen flog so e know road to court
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by LabDNA: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
I don't like political thugs like the Kabaka guy, I've heard a lot about his atrocitues. But if a governor can just wake up take a citizen's land if when it is not gazzetted as government land then it is a source of worry.

People spend a lot of money to research the history of a land before they buy to ensure that government cannot wake anyday to claim the land. If after doing all these, the government turns around to claim all lands belong to government and therefore it can just decide to demolish any building then what is the essence of the money and time spent to research avoid buying government gazzetted land?

This is injustice and I will not support the Governor. It is purely politically motivated, I wish it also happens to every governor who does perpetrates this injustice whenever they leave government. Their houses and buildings should also be taken by the new governors.

E buru ozu onye ozo, odi ko nku ka ebu.
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Princeofasia: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2019
ubcandid:
More wicked than warri? is that what u were told or first hand experience?
both of them are mates. useless places
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by MabraO: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2019
Mrtaye:

Forget it cultism has come to stay

Soon u ll die like a chicken
See this bloody cultist making mouth in social media..
well i am not surprised cult members got the habit of noise making
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by MabraO: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2019
scala101:

only if you know what and who TONY KABAKA is
The only indigenous and open terrorist in Edo State, who walk freely on the street of Benin....... Even Edo State Police ''CP'' dare not look him in the eye.

His feather need shedding

See this bloody fool praise singing a criminal
Na people like Una no let nigeria better
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by ubcandid(m): 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
Princeofasia:
both of them are mates. useless places
my state is not useless. Mind how you throw words on sensitive issues.
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by scala101(m): 12:25am On Nov 03, 2019
MabraO:

See this bloody fool praise singing a criminal
Na people like Una no let nigeria better

Please read to understand
I didn’t and will never praise him
I wast his excesses cut down
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Mrtaye: 10:21am On Nov 04, 2019
MabraO:

Soon u ll die like a chicken
See this bloody cultist making mouth in social media..
well i am not surprised cult members got the habit of noise making
Bro am not a cultist cos everybody can't be cultist but it's just the reality on ground as in they are everywhere! politics, entertainment, government even in the churches and mosques.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: INEC Postpones Elections In 11 Federal Constituencies In Jigawa / Governor Peter Obi Retires From Politics / Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.