Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo (48427 Views)

Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai / Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by Samsonklin(m): 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
Among all these extremely rich peeps, there's no one clean. Dirty money is missed with the hutsle. If OBI Invictus the inspiration abi motivation speaker was not caught, I know some idiots here will still add him to dangote and say he's a legit hutsler. They are all crooks. Big companies launder money Unsuspectedly. Na normal thing. Tinubu that is a thief have not been probed, they are talking trash. Bunch of dumb f..cks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by Samsonklin(m): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Ok,is Okoya a criminal and gets his money illegally too? If he is, prove it.
Truth be told, hard work and working smart pay,Nigerians should forget about this criminal mind to become rich mindset
I'm not against his riches. I'm not against anyone's wealth. Get it clearly. My point no one is holy. I have seen too much and know too much to be cheaply fooled by so called richest men claiming they are without dirt. There's no clean money. He who does not have the opportunity to steal considers himself honest and he who has not been caught will claim legit till the last day. You are a thief, you are a crook one way or the other. In your place of work, you have carried out or accepted bribe in one way or the other. You call it favoring the person, but oga a bribe is a bribe. That's how the world works. If not, why is there slot in chevron or NNPC. You have failed to accept the truth. Do you know how many businesses dangote uses power to sabotage? I'm not against that too. Cos, he has made the money, and he was smart enough to acquire power. Even if he's found wanting, he has too much connection to make it go away. So go on, keep deceiving yourself. Dangote is not clean, period

1 Like

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by Samsonklin(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
sinceraconcept:
I don't know why anytime Dangote is mentioned along with guys doing extremely illegal stuffs, Nigerians are always quick to group him with armed robbers, fraudsters,etc. How would a business man not break some laws, does that mean he can be categorized as criminal? No one can be perfect. Someone in one of these comments named Zuckerberg as being involved in illegal stuffs too but can you compare him with armed robbers and fraudsters? We Yoruba say "Kosi ti eyan she ma rin ti ori e ko nii mi" meaning that "there is no how you can walk without your head shaking" No business man in this world can be perfect since nobody is God but we should stop being lazy and relying on crime because Dangote and Zuck ain't perfect. Go and pick up a gun and start robbing or go and pick up a laptop and start scamming people then if you think Dangote and Zuckerberg are into illegal stuffs to get rich and you can't get rich without illegal stuffs. Your types are those responsible for crime and laziness in Nigeria because you would always tell hardworking honest Nigerians it's not possible to make it big legal. I now see the reason why Nigerians are very lazy and real criminals. Very dirty mindset of "you can't make it big without committing crime"
There's a difference. No one is comparing. Fact is he's not clean. In plain words. Dangote is not a fraudster or may not be a fraudster. But certainly he's a crook. So a crook is what? Clean? Abegi enter one side jare. Total joke

2 Likes

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by Youngsage: 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
Budline1:

You are the one who needs to be wise here. If you have been following up with the news, you wouldn't write all this thrash and feeding ppl fake details. This is just common sense. Why would Hushpuppi be in Nigeria now of all time after Mompha has just been nabbed? Even before now, did you see any of his pictures taken in Nigeria? Go and sleep, you don't have a point. Common sense, biko.

Buhahahaha.

Nairalanders will not kee me with laffta grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by Samsonklin(m): 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
partnerbizn3:

So, he will tell you that he sells info to companies especially for ads?

Seems you are naive and gullible.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/aug/23/cambridge-analytica-facebook-response-internal-document

Did mtn not repatriate billions to south africa illegally?

Would they have admitted if not caught?

Well, I won't join issues with a layman on what happens in the corporate world as it would be infradig and condescending....
No mind that guy jare. He does not even know that it is extremely easier for dangote to steal compared to these yahoo boys. Now imagine this, the way the goods other people are checked that's not how dangote's goods are checked. I have witnesed it countless times. Leave these layman people. They know nothing about the corporate world.

1 Like

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by witworth(m): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
a source in the FBI, hmm... okay no problem
Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by heartofcity12: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Im a business man that wakes up 5 in the morning,drive to my shop around 6:10,open my shop around 6:20,close my shop around 9:30. I entertain myself by watching Indian movies in my shop(i installed dSTV in my shop),anytime I don't feel like switching on my gen and there is no light, I pick up my phone and entertain myself on Nairaland but I do all these entertaining stuffs when I'm less busy. Have I answered you sir? I don't know any proof to provide though and can't snap pictures for security reasons and I also respect my privacy

You don’t seem to be passionate about your shop enough. What do you sell in the shop? And I’m very sure someone opened the shop for you, probably your father or your mother. How did you arrange for the shop? And do you pay house rent or do you live with your parents? Please be honest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by sinceraconcept(m): 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
heartofcity12:

You don’t seem to be passionate about your shop enough. What do you sell in the shop? And I’m very sure someone opened the shop for you, probably your father or your mother. How did you arrange for the shop? And do you pay house rent or do you live with your parents? Please be honest.
I'm over passionate about it that I have an app I use in checking my profit anytime people patronize and scrutinize my graph to know what to do and what not to do next. Why are you asking all these? So,I should just sit and wait for customers from 6:30am to 9:30pm all day without entertaining myself in between? Bros why now?
Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by heartofcity12: 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
sinceraconcept:
I'm over passionate about it that I have an app I use in checking my profit anytime people patronize and scrutinize my graph to know what to do and what not to do next. Why are you asking all these? So,I should just sit and wait for customers from 6:30am to 9:30pm all day without entertaining myself in between? Bros why now?

No, you seem to be judging others easily because you feel you’re better than them. What did you do to get money to open the shop? Well I believe your parents opened it for u anyway and you live with them else you wouldn’t be saying all this. Do you think it is easy for ppl out there to survive alone? I’m not supporting fraud but you have no right to judge anyone you don’t actually know there source of income because you aren’t in their shoes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by bluefilm: 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
dahtboi:
names kept secret then its no news then...

She's not interested in letting you in on the names.

She's only interested in letting you know that she's connected and she's got FBI Intel.

That is the news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by Legendguru: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by sinceraconcept(m): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
Samsonklin:
Among all these extremely rich peeps, there's no one clean. Dirty money is missed with the hutsle. If OBI Invictus the inspiration abi motivation speaker was not caught, I know some idiots here will still add him to dangote and say he's a legit hutsler. They are all crooks. Big companies launder money Unsuspectedly. Na normal thing. Tinubu that is a thief have not been probed, they are talking trash. Bunch of dumb f..cks
So are you telling us to start stealing now since you believe it's impossible to make it big without stealing? Ronaldo,Michael Jordan,Oprah,Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos steal too abi,Obafemi Martins is very rich, he steals too abi,i had to mention these people because people know their earnings or are you trying to tell us they do some crime to earn money behind and use their respective professions to cover up? This mindset of yours can never make one successful without stealing, doing money rituals, doing yahoo or doing very evil stuffs. I've actually met some people like you that say every very rich man in Nigeria is either a ritualist or a thief and that they have some dirty stuffs behind they earn money from. It's mostly lazy and unambitious people that take like that and try to justify their laziness and make people see them as not rich because they didn't do crime or evil stuffs like those rich people.
Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by Hedonisco: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
Samsonklin:

I'm not against his riches. I'm not against anyone's wealth. Get it clearly. My point no one is holy. I have seen too much and know too much to be cheaply fooled by so called richest men claiming they are without dirt. There's no clean money. He who does not have the opportunity to steal considers himself honest and he who has not been caught will claim legit till the last day. You are a thief, you are a crook one way or the other. In your place of work, you have carried out or accepted bribe in one way or the other. You call it favoring the person, but oga a bribe is a bribe. That's how the world works. If not, why is there slot in chevron or NNPC. You have failed to accept the truth. Do you know how many businesses dangote uses power to sabotage? I'm not against that too. Cos, he has made the money, and he was smart enough to acquire power. Even if he's found wanting, he has too much connection to make it go away. So go on, keep deceiving yourself. Dangote is not clean, period

No need for explanations baba. I hate hypocrites, and Nigeria seems to have the highest number of hypocrites per capita in the world.

One idiot with 2.2 or 3rd class degree will use backdoor connection to get a job in a good FG parastatal or well paying private company, without even writing recruitment test... And would come here to form legit for his father's dead body.

You don't know how much I despise these fools and this useless country. Nigeria itself is founded on, and rooted in iniquity, injustice, and cheating. Ojoro here and there. That's why one abokki bastard with zero competence would sit his fat self as oga in one government agency or the other.

Meanwhile, When an inequitably deprived hommie from the streets successfully makes a way for himself using his violence-free mental devices they would demonise him. As you don't want to create an open, meritorious system where the best man wins fair and square, yet you want those the unjust system has cheated to be beggars and underpaid artisans, while you hang your empty shoulders forming boss with your coconut head.

Nigeria. Stupid people, Hopeless country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by BBBmall25: 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
emeijeh:
Hushbingo

To legit hustlers out there, please continue to eat your meals in peace. [img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img] #onelove
Hahaha... Guy Finished Me With That Meme Plus Ur Comment
Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by Samsonklin(m): 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hedonisco:

No need for explanations baba. I hate hypocrites, and Nigeria seems to have the highest number of hypocrites per capita in the world.

One idiot with 2.2 or 3rd class degree will use backdoor connection to get a job in a good FG parastatal or well paying private company, without even writing recruitment test... And would come here to form legit for his father's dead body.

You don't know how much I despise these fools and this useless country. Nigeria itself is founded on, and rooted in iniquity, injustice, and cheating. Ojoro here and there. That's why one abokki bastard with zero competence would sit his fat self as oga in one government agency or the other.

Meanwhile, When an inequitably deprived hommie from the streets successfully makes a way for himself using his violence-free mental devices they would demonise him. As you don't want to create an open, meritorious system where the best man wins fair and square, yet you want those the unjust system has cheated to be beggars and underpaid artisans, while you hang your empty shoulders forming boss with your coconut head.

Nigeria. Stupid people, Hopeless country.
You have said it all jare. Nor mind them. Big hypocrites. Nuf said.
Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by Samsonklin(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
sinceraconcept:
So are you telling us to start stealing now since you believe it's impossible to make it big without stealing? Ronaldo,Michael Jordan,Oprah,Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos steal too abi,Obafemi Martins is very rich, he steals too abi,i had to mention these people because people know their earnings or are you trying to tell us they do some crime to earn money behind and use their respective professions to cover up? This mindset of yours can never make one successful without stealing, doing money rituals, doing yahoo or doing very evil stuffs. I've actually met some people like you that say every very rich man in Nigeria is either a ritualist or a thief and that they have some dirty stuffs behind they earn money from. It's mostly lazy and unambitious people that take like that and try to justify their laziness and make people see them as not rich because they didn't do crime or evil stuffs like those rich people.
Those people you mentioned, how many of them are in your God rejected and forsaken country? Just stop trying so hard. You can't win this. There's no madly rich man without dirt. Take it or leave it. I'm not forcing you yo accept. The fact remains. Dangote na cunning man, his business empire is not totally as it seems. Simple as

1 Like

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by Neroiam(m): 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
Naughtysite:

How much ?
7.5m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) / Emeka Ossai Flaunts His New House (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.