Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

No More Joblessness: Become A Licensed Telecom Operative - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / No More Joblessness: Become A Licensed Telecom Operative (823 Views)

I'm Selling Off My Properties To Stay Afloat Due To Joblessness. / JOBLESSNESS - Giving Up On Tech - Whats Your Take This 2024 / A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Joblessness: Become A Licensed Telecom Operative by Davola123(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
Did you know that in every ₦100 Airtime or data you buy from banks Mobile App, the bank makes ₦5

Let me quickly show you a jealousy guarded secret that banks have been hiding from us Nigerians

Our population is 200 million plus and do you know that 170 million phone lines are active? out of these lines about 70 million recharge everyday?

Now lets say that the 70 million Nigerians buy ₦100 Airtime daily, multiply ₦5 by 70 million.. the answer is ₦350 million.

This is what banks make at least a day when you multiply it by 30 days (one month) it gives
₦10.5 Billion

This is the major reason why all banks in Nigeria are selling Airtime, Data, Cable Tv Subscriptions, Electricity bill payments and other VTU based Transactions.

Many people don't know that each time you recharge or buy data or do other online activities, you are supposed to get some percentages back. Most people recharge from their bank accounts, what happens is that the bank takes the percentage that we are supposed to get and only give them the amount of airtime they want and still charge them for sms alert. They charge us for telling us that they have taken our hard earned money.

It's over now, because there is a Telecom Business Platform that allows us to get our commissions back whenever we make any payment on its platform. And in addition to our personal commissions, it also pays us whenever we also share the opportunity with others helping them to also get their commissions back and cutting down expenses. And for those who wants to become a Telecom giant like banks, jumia, MTN, Airtel and the likes, the company also helps such people by rewarding them and their business. This is a Lifetime earning opportunity that no one should miss. It has literally changed people's lives turning them to millionaires.

Ok, without further ado, the name of the platform is Recharge and Get Paid.
Founded in 2015, RAGP is licensed, registered and certified by the NCC and CAC as a Telecom VTU technology company.

There are over 20 BENEFITS for being a user of the RAGP platform of which I will mention later in the thread. I want to keep this thread short. It's already too long. Contact me to get started

WhatsApp zeroeight12sixfiveone1998.
Serious people only please.
Re: No More Joblessness: Become A Licensed Telecom Operative by Davola123(m): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2019
*CONSIDER THIS!*

*You own a bank account, you pay for account maintenance.*

*You pay N1150, to own an ATM card*

*You pay N50 monthly, for your card maintenance*

*You withdraw using other banks ATM after the third transaction from your banks ATM, and you're charged N65*

*You do transfer through ATM or App to other bank accounts and you're charged N52.50*

*You do pay into Government Agencies account through Remita, you pay the following*�
*> 5% VAT now increasing to 7.2%*
*> N157.50 on Remita Charges*
*> in some quarters, you pay N5 for stamp duty*
*> You then pay bank charges as determined by the bank*

*You buy airtime from banks, the banks get paid 5% of your airtime worth by the network providers*

*You pay in money into your account, you pay the banks 2%/3% as cash handling charges, as the case may be*

*in all this you still pay about N2 per SMS sent to you on all your transactions�*

Yet we do all these without complaining, I guess, maybe because we do not understand how numbers work or maybe we think we don't have a choice.
Maybe somehow the percentage may seem small and insignificant but then the banks understand the *reality of how numbers work!!*

And that's why I bring the OPPORTUNITIES in RAGP that:
*you'll be paid a whooping 2% on Airtime recharges and 10% on Data subscriptions when you do it both for yourself and others.*

*you'll be paid N40 when you do GOTV/DSTV OR STARTIMES CABLE TV subscriptions.*

*if you wish to refer people into the business, you'll get 20% of their registration money as amount, and whenever they carry out any transaction you get 0.35%, 1% and N10 for Airtime Recharges, Data subscriptions and GOTV/DSTV/STARTIMES subscriptions respectively.*

*And you earn the same thing when those you refer decide to refer people too even up to your 10th generation of downlines.*

*NOTE:* the 3rd and 4th point is entirely optional and there's not limit to the amount of person you can refer.

*All this you can get for N5000*

It's steps are simple:
*REGISTER*
*RECHARGE or SUBSCRIBE*
*GET PAID*

*And you know what, if you can't do this, then don't complain when the banks charge you.*

*JOIN NOW AND THANK ME LATER!!*
Re: No More Joblessness: Become A Licensed Telecom Operative by dafido: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Joblessness: Become A Licensed Telecom Operative by dafido: 10:10am On Nov 01, 2019
Re: No More Joblessness: Become A Licensed Telecom Operative by dafido: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: No More Joblessness: Become A Licensed Telecom Operative by dafido: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
Great
Re: No More Joblessness: Become A Licensed Telecom Operative by dafido: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
Great news
Re: No More Joblessness: Become A Licensed Telecom Operative by dafido: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity For a General Assistant In Ibadan / Icpc Shortlist 2020 / Remote Job Available, Check It Out If You Are Qualified For The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.