Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Do not Sin when you're angry - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do not Sin when you're angry (1014 Views)

Is Artificial Insemination A Sin When Done By A Single Lady?? / Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) / Is It A Sin When You Don’t Go To Church On Sunday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do not Sin when you're angry by constancefriday(m): 12:05am On Nov 01, 2019
@ stay strong my dear. I release GOD'S endless grace, oil, mercies, goodness and blessings upon your life IJMN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do not Sin when you're angry by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 01, 2019
constancefriday:
@Jesusjnr whomever you are, you're a perfect impersonation and misrepresentation of the appelation of "Jesus" repent from the misuse of the name of Jesus...don't say i didn't warn you.
@constancefriday or whomever you are, it was foolish of you to warn a true apostle without the title, not a false apostle like you who yet addresses himself with the title.

You're already in hell already if you don't repent from your obvious misleading ways.

1 Like

Re: Do not Sin when you're angry by staggerman(m): 8:49am On Nov 05, 2019
What is hell fire?
Re: Do not Sin when you're angry by ademchij: 4:29am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
I've prayed to GOD for forgiveness for the way i reacted when i got offended (an attempt was made to murder me for real in a place i trusted enough to go to every Sunday to seek GOD) and the rage, disbelief and anger that followed the unjust social perception of the incident made me willfully participate in taking on some Clergymen alongside the team.
Although quite a few things we taught were true, a point came when he kept hitting the strings of extremism relentlessly that i began to perceive
something wasn't right spiritually.
After several checks and balances i realised that anger had clouded the best parts of my judgment, so i got up and left.
In fulfilment of the pledge i made to teach the truth always, here is the truth (you can choose to disbeleive me if you wish, its your choice but i've warned you).
He will lead you to hell.
Don't say i didn't warn you.
I want to remind us of what the Bible teaches in (Ephesians 4:26)it reads it's ok to get angry when offended but in your anger DO NOT SIN.

Apostle Constance Friday (Pictures below) is the Most Supreme Shepherd of Real Life Gospel Church an administrative extension of Real Life Missions International (a globally reknowned Gospel Missionary organization ).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Trump's Address On Soleimani Was Absolutely Genius / Yes It's Hard To Explain...But God's Still God And He's Never Made A Mistake / Crucified With Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.