Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Hi Love, - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Hi Love, (557 Views)

Hi / Hi, I Have The Ccnav4 And Ccnpv5 Full Multimedia Training Kit From Cisco Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Love, by marian1000: 12:04am On Nov 13, 2010
Hi Love,
I am a beautiful young and charming girl looking for real love and protection, I have gone through your profile and am very happy to contact you for us to know ourselves.
You know that distance, age and indeed color cannot stop true love. So darling, I would appreciate if you send Email to my private Email box: ( marian.maian39@yahoo.com ) So that i can send my pictures and more information about my self to you.
I wait for your positive reply,
Yours in love
Marian.
Re: Hi Love, by amurx(m): 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2010
Who?
Re: Hi Love, by EMMYD01(m): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2010
@amurx, don't mind d poster. He's a man not a lady. Always looking 4 a way to scam ppl. I use to get dis kind of msg 4 my inbox, and na so i just dey delete am one by one. Nobody be mugu here. Abi education section look like romance section
Re: Hi Love, by Mobinga: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2010
Scam
Re: Hi Love, by Johnsinia(m): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2010
Mr scammer let me help u to shed more light about urself.your dad who is a prominent businessman/embassador died during the war in sierre leone/liberia.u ar currently in refugee in daker and with the statemt of ur fada's will with u all to ur favour.u wnt a lover who can help take care of u with ur fada wealth.dnt look further i m a suitable lover 4 u heres my a/c no_2621515011 send all d money to my a/c nd dnt worry i will take gudcare of u includn ur educatn nd i will also marry u.p/s send it fast

(1) (Reply)

Get Hnd Certificate In Three Yrs In Ghana / SPSS And Minitab Data Analysis / Earn International Degree And Wages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.