Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) (23788 Views)

Lagos Ferry To Start Operations In November - See What The Ferries Look Like / Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today / Dana Air Speaks On Aircraft Door That Fell Off (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by RichDad1(m): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
cheesy

Last post made by Hushpuppi

6 days ago

I just dey reason Hanty Kemi news

Let's pray for hush
Check his Instagram story, it was updated yesterday.
According to Kemi , the arrested persons were in EFCC custody. What this means is , they’re arrested in Nigeria, and Hushpuppi is not in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by Sirpaul(m): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
Thank you AMBODE

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by tolumizzy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nice mann
Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by fkj950ax(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
mamanotinspoil3:

Where are the 60 boats? I count not up to 10 boats in the photos. Besides Lagos State Ferry service isn't just about to kick off. I took one of their boats from Marina to Apapa for N100 or N200 some weeks back. Thirdly all those routes already have active ferry services, either by Lagos state or private operators. You may want to edit your post to reflect reality. Thanks

They really don't have to line up all the boats so we can count and see 60 of them
LASWA just purchased new boats to use on these routes. If you took on some weeks back, it is either the new ones on test-runs or some of the previous boats owned.
Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by Juchii(m): 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
This is wonderful but that Eko Atlantic is taking ages. I want to see it done
Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by able20(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
iammo:
cool

Remove leeches and parasites from lagos and you'd understand lagos is working, 60 percent of people in lagos have no business being in lagos, they barely left thier villages to come constituite nuisance in lagos..

All this Egun Boyz sef, you're not even a taxpayer neither do you have voters card still claiming to be omo Eko.
Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by sencekompis: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Lagos!
One overcrowded dumb fuckkk

EKO ONI BAJE OOO!!! amin!
Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by iammo(m): 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
lol grin dude why are you so upset?

able20:

All this Egun Boyz sef, you're not even a taxpayer neither do you have voters card still claiming to be omo Eko.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by mamanotinspoil3: 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
fkj950ax:

They really don't have to line up all the boats so we can count and see 60 of them
LASWA just purchased new boats to use on these routes. If you took on some weeks back, it is either the new ones on test-runs or some of the previous boats owned.

Then the headline should be more accurate, something along the lines of a relaunch or an upgrade. The current headline is misleading. People who don't know better would assume that this is a brand new service created by this present administration. IT IS NOT!
Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by opribo(m): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
A very laudable but expected project for an area covered by water like Lagos. They should not just stop at buying beautiful ferries.

Th state government should introduce a professional maintenance program for the engines and ensure they have an arrangement for the spare parts. In addition to making sure it is secure. We dont want to be hijacked in the middle of the lagoon and all our belongings taken away. The government must study thoroughly what went wrong with the initial ferry project. Thats the only way to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by able20(m): 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
iammo:
lol grin dude why are you so upset?

Because I don't like your comment, I wonder if really your a Lagosian.
Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by MIMOSAXY(m): 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
mamanotinspoil3:

Where are the 60 boats? I count not up to 10 boats in the photos. Besides Lagos State Ferry service isn't just about to kick off. I took one of their boats from Marina to Apapa for N100 or N200 some weeks back. Thirdly all those routes already have active ferry services, either by Lagos state or private operators. You may want to edit your post to reflect reality. Thanks.

We have used office items at giveaway prices. Sofa set, 7.6kva generator, furniture and more. Check them out: https://www.nairaland.com/5472126/used-office-items-clearance-sales

60 passengers boat not 60 boat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by HajiMT: 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
Lagos State Government is commended for this
Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by owoichowechi: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
God bless Ambode.
Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
Am a lagosian.
Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by updatechange(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
mamanotinspoil3:

Where are the 60 boats? I count not up to 10 boats in the photos. Besides Lagos State Ferry service isn't just about to kick off. I took one of their boats from Marina to Apapa for N100 or N200 some weeks back. Thirdly all those routes already have active ferry services, either by Lagos state or private operators. You may want to edit your post to reflect reality. Thanks.

We have used office items at giveaway prices. Sofa set, 7.6kva generator, furniture and more. Check them out: https://www.nairaland.com/5472126/used-office-items-clearance-sales

Ignorant of patience... if u take a little time to read again... he said "60 passenger boats" which means the boats has capacity to ferry 60 passengers at a time but he didn't state how many of them.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by Cvesta(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
Good move

Buy your laptops from. Affordable Technologies.
Call or WhatsApp 09057778404
Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by nwakgr8: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
Please train the driver to be safe o.... Make we no go jam agbako ooooo
Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by Coldie(m): 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
NORSYK:
This is commendable.... I hope Mr. Project emulate this and reciprocate in Rivers State especially our Bonny Island and Opobo
In Rivers state criminals would start robbing people along the routes
Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by NORSYK(m): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
Coldie:

In Rivers state criminals would start robbing people along the routes

I know but the Government would attach gun boats to the boats, just like the NLNG Cat Flash
Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by Coldie(m): 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
NORSYK:

I know but the Government would attach gun boats to the boats, just like the NLNG Cat Flash
That will make the service expensive
Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by NORSYK(m): 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
Coldie:

That will make the service expensive

It won't, already there are gun boats. The only thing that will not make it work would be the indigenous boat owners, they will sabotage the whole thing
Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by concho(m): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Na Fan them dy use for the #Boat ?
Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by Legendguru: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ok
Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
Juchii:
This is wonderful but that Eko Atlantic is taking ages. I want to see it done
bro i tire ooh.. since 2003 cry while Dubai was built just only under 20yrs (1998-now)

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by adenigga(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
wwwihy:
Good job AutojoshNG.. I am one of your critics... But on this report, I have no option than to commend you on Job well done

God bless AutojoshNG
God bless Beautiful Eko
God bless Lagos State
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Amen!!!!!

But let's reminds the driver, no lapping, no standing o!
God bless Lagos State!!!
Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by tck2000(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
wwwihy:
Good job AutojoshNG.. I am one of your critics... But on this report, I have no option than to commend you on Job well done

God bless AutojoshNG
God bless Beautiful Eko
God bless Lagos State
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Also a critic
Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by Luxurydriverng: 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
Make I go find house for ikorodu around ibeshe to escape this 400k wey I dey pay for this yeye landlocked area spending over 3hours from my place to the real lagos.
Re: Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) by newlandf: 2:24am On Nov 01, 2019
we'll

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subsidy: FCT To Develop Lanes As FRSC Wants Nigerians To Embrace Bicycles / 10 Most Affordable Cities To Live In / Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.