Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked (963 Views)

The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination! / Dangerous Prayers Against Witchcraft Powers. / Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS (2) (3) (4)

Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by OpenYourEyes1: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2019
May GOD destroy their secret gatherings, whether in secret chambers, forests, oceans, mountains, etc.
May GOD confuse them. The innocents must be freed in JESUS NAME!
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by OpenYourEyes1: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
May GOD destroy their secret gatherings, whether in secret chambers, forests, oceans, mountains, etc.
Be your brother's keeper
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by OpenYourEyes1: 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
They must be free in JESUS NAME.
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by OpenYourEyes1: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by OpenYourEyes1: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by OpenYourEyes1: 7:14am On Nov 02, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by nlPoster: 8:24am On Nov 02, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

I just hope these are not Nigerian church goers.
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by OpenYourEyes1: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2019
nlPoster:

I just hope these are not Nigerian church goers.
NO. Don't be crafty
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by nlPoster: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

NO. Don't be crafty

I'm not.

Just making a point.

And why are you saying no?
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by OpenYourEyes1: 6:08am On Nov 03, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
There will be no peace for the wicked. Confusion and destruction in all their filthy gathering and wicked sacrifices in JESUS NAME.

Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by OpenYourEyes1: 6:57am On Nov 03, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

There will be no peace for the wicked. Confusion and destruction in all their filthy gathering and wicked sacrifices in JESUS NAME.

Bump
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by helinues: 7:22am On Nov 03, 2019
You must be wicked yourself

Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by MrVegina(m): 7:28am On Nov 03, 2019
helinues:
You must be wicked yourself
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by OpenYourEyes1: 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by OpenYourEyes1: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

'
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by Seun(m): 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
Matthew 6:5-6
And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by Emusan(m): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
Seun:

The Op says you should join her....
Now how does this relate to the OP?
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by nlPoster: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Emusan:

The OP says you should join her

How do you know the gender of the op?
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by OpenYourEyes1: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by OpenYourEyes1: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
Seun:
Totally agree. This will soon be over. GOD Bless.
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by OpenYourEyes1: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
Totally agree. This will soon be over. GOD Bless.
By the grace of GOD.
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by Seun(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
Emusan:
It goes against Matthew’s Jesus’ teaching on prayer. Instead of praying in private he is spamming his prayer on a public forum. However, it doesn’t matter because other Bible verses that contradict the one above can be used to justify this thread. My bad.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by OpenYourEyes1: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
Seun:

It goes against Matthew’s Jesus’ teaching on prayer. Instead of praying in private he is spamming his prayer on a public forum. However, it doesn’t matter because other Bible verses that contradict the one above can be used to justify this thread. My bad.

https://www.gotquestions.org/public-prayer.html
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by OpenYourEyes1: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
nlPoster:

How do you know the gender of the op?
I am a man.
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by Emusan(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
Seun:

You against Jesus Christ and His word is obvious but using that to address what doesn't relate is out of it.

The OP says people should join him in prayer NOT PEOPLE SHOULD COME TOGETHER ON NAIRALAND to pray

Haba don't let your hatred beclouded your reasoning faculty Oga Seun

Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by Finallydead: 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
Seun:

While OPs prayer is unbiblical and im not in support of it, please note that there is no such thing as contradiction in scripture. Only the unlearned in it think so. As they say, a bad workman blames his tools
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by Seventy7kings: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
Seun:
hi
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by OpenYourEyes1: 10:47am On Nov 04, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

I am starting a prayer now. Please join.
Destruction and confusion on all their gatherings against the innocent.
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by Seun(m): 10:58am On Nov 04, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
I am starting a prayer now. Please join.
Destruction and confusion on all their gatherings against the innocent.
Who are these “wicked” you are praying against? Are they demons or people? Do you mean criminals? Why not pray for them to repent from their wickedness?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by tillaman(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2019
Seun:
Who are these “the wicked” you are pray g against. Are they demons or people? Do you mean criminals? Why not pray for them to repent from their wickedness.
pray for them to repent like seriously? Nigeria Christians don’t pray for their enemies it’s either die by fire or fall down and die
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
Emusan:

I think Seun (as an atheist) missed the road in quoting Jesus' word for the OP who wants people to JOIN HER IN PRAYER AGAINST some people!

I'm sure he wanted to quote Luke 6:27-31 wink

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World Right Now. / Hello My Spiritual Brethren. Is 1 Year Too Much For A Christian Courtship? / German Microbiologist Says All Those Who Have Taken Covid_19 Vaccines Will Die