Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,094 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked (981 Views)

The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination! / Dangerous Prayers Against Witchcraft Powers. / Prayers Against Eating In The Dream PRAYER POINTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by Emusan(m): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
Maximus69:

I think Seun (as an atheist) missed the road in quoting Jesus' word for the OP who wants people to JOIN HER IN PRAYER AGAINST some people!

I'm sure he wanted to quote Luke 6:27-31 wink

27-37 would've been perfect
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by OpenYourEyes1: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
Maximus69:

I think Seun (as an atheist) missed the road in quoting Jesus' word for the OP who wants people to JOIN HER IN PRAYER AGAINST some people!

It was a spiritual war. The targets were the places they gather, not really the people. If you refuse to flee, you take whatever see, sorry. I have no hatred for anyone at all.
Do you expect us to say please GOD forgive them while the innocent are about to be slaughtered?
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by nlPoster: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
The targets were the places they gather, not really the people. If you refuse to flee, you take whatever see

Are you referring to a Nigerian setting?
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by OpenYourEyes1: 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
nlPoster:

Are you referring to a Nigerian setting?
It was a global prayer against Halloween.
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
Emusan:

27-37 would've been perfect

Excellent! smiley
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

It was a spiritual war. The targets were the places they gather, not really the people. If you refuse to flee, you take whatever see, sorry. I have no hatred for anyone at all.
Do you expect us to say please GOD forgive them while the innocent are about to be slaughtered?

I can't remember a verse in the Bible were Jesus or his followers prayed for such to happen!

And as regards the innocent been slaughtered, Jesus has filled the minds of FAITHFUL CHRISTIANS with strong conviction that it's only the body they can kill but as for the soul that one is safe in God's hands.

So Cain (and all the set of killers ever on this planet) only killed Abel (faithful servants of God slaughtered because of their faith) at his own detriment, because Abel's name is boldly inscribed in THE BOOK OF LIFE {Hebrew 11:4,12:1} while Cain's name has been forgotten!
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by Seun(m): 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
Maximus69:

Why didn’t you quote it?
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
Seun:
Why didn’t you quote it?

Perhaps i just did! wink
Re: Please Join Me In Constant Prayers Against The Wicked by santicruz: 4:18am On Nov 08, 2019
Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

2020: What Mfm’s Olukoya Said In New Year Prophecies About Nigeria / Watch As APOSTLE SULEMAN Prophesied Today’s Abuja Plane Crash During Service / Strange Times , Vision Of UFO Invasion And Angelic Intervention To Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.