Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys (33045 Views)

Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys / South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo / SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by GraGra247(m): 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
gaetano:
They will still claim They are Nigerian drug dealers

God bless you. South Africans always blaming Nigerians for their obvious failures.
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by SweetPreeq(m): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
GTA san Andreas

^_^
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by crazycrypto710: 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
Thegoodone13:
Federal government should legalized gun. We need it in this country.
believe me, if the law of the right to bear arms is being passed, there will be a 90% chance of you being shot and killed on the streets for little or no reason. Dude you don't want that in this country
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
tomsingun4:
I need a gun in my life right now .. grin
to be shot at u or to Holst it?���asking for a certain village witch �
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by Thegoodone13(m): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
crazycrypto710:
believe me, if the law of the right to bear arms is being passed, there will be a 90% chance of you being shot and killed on the streets for little or no reason. Dude you don't want that in this country
In USA the law give right to bear arms and the shooting or murder case is not up to Nigeria.
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by KenModi(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
Thegoodone13:
Federal government should legalized gun. We need it in this country. If you want federal government to legalise gun hit like ,if u don't want gun to legalise hit share.

How would the likes you receive for this comment translate to a bill at the National Assembly for the legalization of the possession of fire arms by authorized Nigerians??

Make una dey get sense, I take God beg una! angry
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by IronGalaxy: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
Galaticos444:
80% of black men
how sure are you?
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by IronGalaxy: 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
nototribalist:
80% of black South African men have turned to arm robbers.

Car hijacking is crazy in South Africa. That's why blacks are being kept in slumps while the whites stay at posh areas alone
You're so misinformed it's embarrassing
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by KIDfurniture(m): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
You should have wasted them... blacks are evil..wait I'm black oh
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by wakaawaka(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
BEAUTIFUL

Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by darkelf: 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
gaetano:
They will still claim They are Nigerian drug dealers

No MIMD them

Don't be surprised if they use this video tomorrow as evidence of criminal activities of Nigerians
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by Depressed101: 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
He has watched enough of krav maga survival tactics.
Nice one . He must also be an online gamer
lol
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by patonyx1: 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
Not even Nigeria Police or Army can protect us..

Ladylite:
I need a gun honestly.

There are no citizen protection laws in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by Chicastle: 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Exactly how SARS should be follow up too
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by Thegoodone13(m): 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
KenModi:

How would the likes you receive for this comment translate to a bill at the National Assembly for the legalization of the possession of fire arms by authorized Nigerians??

Make una dey get sense, I take God beg una! angry
are u in support or against it?
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by ghettochild(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
nototribalist:

Car hijacking is crazy in South Africa. That's why blacks are being kept in slumps while the whites stay at posh areas alone
True talk
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by planetx: 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
Omoslim26:
Ok
bt who took the video
CCTV
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by Omoslim26: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
planetx:
CCTV
tank you
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by dederocs(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
Shoot the mofo dead.
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by executive12: 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
tartar9:
Guess which tribe the armrobbers are from?

From your tribe, of course.
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
nototribalist:

Anywhere the white reside is always posh. Is not like they drove the blacks away to occupy it, they make the environment conducive. I tell you if Nigeria hadn't gotten their independence, here would have being like South-Africa so say the lest.
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by Legendguru: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by EgunMogaji2: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ladylite:
I need a gun honestly.

You and me both.

I feel naked in Nigeria without the comforting feel of my conceal carry Walther PPS sad

Look how fast the situation changed and the would be robber ran for his life. He knew he was a trigger pull away from death.

1 Like

Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by ihitenansa: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
For Gods sake,next time shoot straight..
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by nototribalist: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You're so misinformed it's embarrassing
misinform how? are you saying that there's no car hijacking in South Africa?

Or skyrocketed rape cases of girls? Please!!

because we all know what's going on there the arm robbery the car hijacking are all done by black South Africans not white South Africans
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by Evergreen711(m): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
Foreign is dope Nigeria na horror
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ladylite:
I need a gun honestly.

You guys haven’t seen shit.
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by IronGalaxy: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
nototribalist:
misinform how? are you saying that there's no car hijacking in South Africa?

Or skyrocketed rape cases of girls? Please!!

because we all know what's going on there the arm robbery the car hijacking are all done by black South Africans not white South Africans
yes, you are misinformed. South Africa is not just black and white, there are coloured and Indian hijackers if you knew. Truth is you people know very little about SA but are so vocal about it
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by IronGalaxy: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
BiggyB242:

Anywhere the white reside is always posh. Is not like they drove the blacks away to occupy it, they make the environment conducive. I tell you if Nigeria hadn't gotten their independence, here would have being like South-Africa so say the lest.
Another generalisation, not every where white people reside is posh, and not every black person lives in squalor, gosh! You guys have such narrow outlook of the world it's so funny
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Another generalisation, not every where white people reside is posh, and not every black person lives in squalor, gosh! You guys have such narrow outlook of the world it's so funny

I'm speaking from experience, the white has more maintenance culture compare to the blacks. If Nigeria was still ruled by the white this place will be more like South-Africa.
Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by IronGalaxy: 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
BiggyB242:

I'm speaking from experience, the white has more maintenance culture compare to the blacks. If Nigeria was still ruled by the white this place will be more like South-Africa.
LOL. Hillbrow , Berea, Yeoville etc in Johannesburg were fine before you lots arrived, but look at them now? You took Africa slum-city culture and brought it to Joburg and other areas you guys are in higher concentrations. One just has to look at Nigeria to know. Nigeria with or without white people will remain the same mainly because of your backward mentality.

Btw, when will this dick-riding of white people end on this forum? It's truly pathetic

1 Like

Re: Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys by TMKsouth: 6:50am On Nov 01, 2019
IronGalaxy:
LOL. Hillbrow , Berea, Yeoville etc in Johannesburg were fine before you lots arrived, but look at them now? You took Africa slum-city culture and brought it to Joburg and other areas you guys are in higher concentrations.

These areas are now no-go areas coz of filth, noise & drug dealing. Nigerians are really disgusting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drama As Prophet Standing Trial In Lagos Runs Out Of Court / Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. / Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped In Minna (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.