Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Jaywon Prostrates For Governor Yahaya Bello, Gets Blasted - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaywon Prostrates For Governor Yahaya Bello, Gets Blasted (33474 Views)

Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted / Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaywon Prostrates For Governor Yahaya Bello, Gets Blasted by fabre4: 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
aro1:
Make hin stand up dey shake am? In yoruba land,we have maximum respect for our elders.. We have culture!
Do you prostrate for your elder sibling? Jaywon is 33 the other buffon is 44
Re: Jaywon Prostrates For Governor Yahaya Bello, Gets Blasted by dederocs(m): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hungry artistes everywhere, a poor mind is a disease.
Re: Jaywon Prostrates For Governor Yahaya Bello, Gets Blasted by Chummynoni(m): 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
lol. that brandon is wicked
Re: Jaywon Prostrates For Governor Yahaya Bello, Gets Blasted by mechanics(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nothing wrong, it's a sign of respect.
Re: Jaywon Prostrates For Governor Yahaya Bello, Gets Blasted by Legendguru: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
Why
Re: Jaywon Prostrates For Governor Yahaya Bello, Gets Blasted by ufuosman(m): 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
Guy dey hustle for e money...
Re: Jaywon Prostrates For Governor Yahaya Bello, Gets Blasted by Revolva(m): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
Notin wrong in wat he did if u were in his position you will still greet the leaders ok no matter what
Re: Jaywon Prostrates For Governor Yahaya Bello, Gets Blasted by Antoeni(m): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
This Idiot called Jawon might even be age mate with demonic Gov.Yahya Bello

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Prostrates For Governor Yahaya Bello, Gets Blasted by miqos02(m): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
timi0103:
I see an humble, well mannered and respectful young man. He's Yoruba and this is how we were raised to greet our elders.
the governor is not an elder yet, they may be age mates.
Re: Jaywon Prostrates For Governor Yahaya Bello, Gets Blasted by Litmus: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
timi0103:
I see an humble, well mannered and respectful young man. He's Yoruba and this is how we were raised to greet our elders.

And why Yoruba culture endured more than any other African culture in the new world among those taken as slaves, resulting in the Yoruba languages being spoken in Cuba, Brazil and perhaps elsewhere. It is why the Yoruba people will continue to survive as a unique group in the future long after blacks everywhere loose everything and become as nothing and may have to borrow from Yoruba culture in order to find themselves again. I state these things because, I don’t know how to make young people understand that culture and respecting your Nigeria cultures’ is some of the most important things you can do. One of the ways of conquering and subjugating a people body and soul is to somehow influence them into looking down on their culture and get the young disrespecting their elders, their wealthy and most influential in their society. This ability to influence our youth and get them to turn from their culture and values in the name of Western modernity, is one of the Western world’s most powerful weapons. They control our youth and turn us entirely into a people with no earthly value save as Consumers. You hate or devalue your culture you become a consumer of another peoples’ cultural output. An example of this last is black women spending billions on Asian and South American hair and same amount on European creams and sudgery..

All tribes in Nigeria would do well to learn this aspect from the Yoruba, I’m sorry if I offend anyone.
Re: Jaywon Prostrates For Governor Yahaya Bello, Gets Blasted by moonbender(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
timi0103:

Point of correction.......... He's not Yoruba. He's Kabba, He's a northerner. Kabba is in Kogi and Kogi is a northern state. Pls don't associate that shame to Westerners.
Re: Jaywon Prostrates For Governor Yahaya Bello, Gets Blasted by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:25am On Nov 01, 2019
timi0103:
The same way you greet your fulani masters.
Re: Jaywon Prostrates For Governor Yahaya Bello, Gets Blasted by newlandf: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2019
do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Okafor Mr Ibu Dazzles In New Photos / Mompha Spraying Naira Notes On Bobrisky In A Throwback Video / Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.