Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Repentance And Remission Of Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repentance And Remission Of Sin (176 Views)

How To Receive The Remission Of Sin In The Old Testament: The Day Of Atonement / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo / Repentance And Confession Of Sin Is Never Necessary- Joseph Prince. Is He Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Repentance And Remission Of Sin by ochibuogwu5: 10:48am On Oct 31, 2019
Any Gospel, bible studies, preaching, prayer-meeting, Christian activities that does not call human beings to *repentance and remission of sin in the name of Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary* rather just make *some repetitious prayer/declaration without meaning what you say and saying what you mean* is not *a genuine gospel*, it is only *a deception and false hope that you are saved* and this shows itself by the *fruits of the flesh still manifesting in your mind/heart and body*
This is the content of the Gospel Jesus Christ shared after His resurrection from the dead
"Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: 24:47 And that *repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations*, beginning at Jerusalem. 24:48 And ye are witnesses of these things."
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Repentance And Remission Of Sin by newlandf: 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
i

(1) (Reply)

The Marriage That Works / ' Jesus Heals A Man Born Blind" / The Trust Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.