Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,105 members, 7,863,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Maintain A Healthy And Strong Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maintain A Healthy And Strong Family (621 Views)

7 Easy Ways To Keep Your Vagina Healthy And Young / Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos / How To Make Your Marriage Enjoyable And Develop A Strong Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maintain A Healthy And Strong Family by pdone: 3:31am On Nov 13, 2010
Ever wish to

maintain a healthy and strong kids,
boost your spermatozoa count or your husband's spermatozoa count,
maintain a strong bone and teeth,
feel energy within you all the time,
Avoid heart disease and weakness,
have family that is being admire everywhere,

If you have ever wish any of the above, then you are at the right place. With Chrisvic Excellent Food, I guarantee that you achieve all of the above.Chrisvic Excellent Food contains grains and nuts which you can not find else where. But there some favours I would like to ask you,
1.) Please! Please!! Please!!!, avoid drinking of alchol and smoking
2.) Avoid junk foods
3.) Eat vegetables and fruits and drink a lot of water

I'm not a doctor but I'm talking from a personal experience. I have been following this diet for more than six years and believe it or not, I have never been sick or feel tired for once.

Contact me at pdone@rocketmail.com
Price,

For a tin the price is $40. Keep the container in a cool dry place.

(1) (Reply)

Pepper Spray Available: U.s. Police Grade! [self Protection Is Invaluable] / Best Online Game / Buy From The Living Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.