Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

The Eko-Atlantic 'Marina District' Thread - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Eko-Atlantic 'Marina District' Thread (2665 Views)

Why Is Eko Atlantic City Still Empty ? / Eko Atlantic City Eyes 2023 Finish As Nigeria Economy Rebounds - Bloomberg / Checkout New Photos From The Eko Atlantic Project In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eko-Atlantic 'Marina District' Thread by Raydos: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
More
Re: The Eko-Atlantic 'Marina District' Thread by DesignMaestro(m): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Raydos:

more updates coming
Alright, thanks
Re: The Eko-Atlantic 'Marina District' Thread by Cybercop2002: 12:55am On Feb 04, 2021
DesignMaestro:
Alright, thanks
i pray they should succedd in building it maybe lagos can also a place to boast of on quora

1 Like

Re: The Eko-Atlantic 'Marina District' Thread by DesignMaestro(m): 1:26am On Feb 04, 2021
Cybercop2002:
i pray they should succedd in building it maybe lagos can also a place to boast of on quora
I think it is gradually taking shape. It will definitely be completed; just a matter of when?

This is a private sector project. The more investment coming in the faster it gets. The economic situation in the country will however be a determining factor.

It is great that infrastructure and amenities have been provided. Roads have been laid, trees planted, waterway completed and the aesthetic Marina District almost done with. These are proves that Eko Atlantic City is already a reality, just a matter of time. no need for skeptism.
Re: The Eko-Atlantic 'Marina District' Thread by Cybercop2002: 1:39am On Feb 04, 2021
DesignMaestro:
I think it is gradually taking shape. It will definitely be completed; just a matter of when?

This is a private sector project. The more investment coming in the faster it gets. The economic situation in the country will however be a determining factor.

It is great that infrastructure and amenities have been provided. Roads have been laid, trees planted, waterway completed and the aesthetic Marina District almost done with. These are proves that Eko Atlantic City is already a reality, just a matter of time. no need for skeptism.
though am a poor guy but even though am not rich or weathyenough i still eant the best for my country under any circumstance
Re: The Eko-Atlantic 'Marina District' Thread by DesignMaestro(m): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Cybercop2002:
though am a poor guy but even though am not rich or weathyenough i still eant the best for my country under any circumstance
That's great. We should be proud of our own achievements.
Perhaps, if we don't hype our own, who will?

I believe we can attain any height in this life irrespective of our current status. Nothing is impossible and we never can say what lies ahead.
Nigeria has the potentials for greatness, poor leadership remains our main problem.
Re: The Eko-Atlantic 'Marina District' Thread by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
there is hope atlast!! better crawling than deady!! better crying than dump!!.. eko atlantic has come to stay!! and that is finall!!
Re: The Eko-Atlantic 'Marina District' Thread by Raydos: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
Latest update on the Azuri towers in Marina district

Re: The Eko-Atlantic 'Marina District' Thread by Raydos: 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
More

Re: The Eko-Atlantic 'Marina District' Thread by Raydos: 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
Construction update as at: january-24-2022

Re: The Eko-Atlantic 'Marina District' Thread by sultaan(m): 1:46am On Feb 01, 2022
Almost a decade and three uncompleted build to boast about.
The Lebanese handling this project will never try another if they get out of this in or piece.

How is the repayment on the bank loan going. And by how much has cost gone up in the last couple of years due to inflation.
Properties will be sold in dollars to protect seller
Re: The Eko-Atlantic 'Marina District' Thread by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:16am On Mar 12, 2022
sultaan:
Almost a decade and three uncompleted build to boast about.
The Lebanese handling this project will never try another if they get out of this in or piece.

How is the repayment on the bank loan going. And by how much has cost gone up in the last couple of years due to inflation.
Properties will be sold in dollars to protect seller

Are you the one paying for them? Why are you this pained?

Mind you they are many project going up their judging from my last year building.
1 eko pearl 2 towers.
.2 eko energy estate, 3 .
. 3 azuri towers, 3.
. 4 a & a tower , 1 .
.5 data tower, 1 .
.6 alpha 1 tower, 1 .
.7 Audacity tower, 1 .
U.S.A alread purchased a land for their consulate. slow and steady wins all time.

mind you building of roads and tower started late 2014/2015.
Re: The Eko-Atlantic 'Marina District' Thread by Raydos: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Azuri towers in the marina district, progress update as at: april-05-2022

Re: The Eko-Atlantic 'Marina District' Thread by iGod(m): 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
Thank you for these updates Raydos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Underfriend? / Mr Cork Is In 9ja, Refresh A Page 3 Times In, N Watch Cork Go On And Off 5 Times / BIZZARE: Couple Find 16-foot Live Python Coiled Up In Their New Car Engine [PHOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.