Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit (18409 Views)

Hajiya Gambo Sawaba: ‘The Most Jailed Nigerian Female Politician’ / NHRC Summons AEPB Boss Over Raid Of Abuja Night Clubs, Relaxation Centres / Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by nairalanduseles: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
And people are worried about guy men........this country is so scary

2 Likes

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
This is actually dumb. You can't force people to become straitlaced like you.

If you want to observe Sharia go to Zamfara state.

7 Likes

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by AjilejaEkun: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
Zoo nation. LASG TASK FORCE is known for this kind of inhuman activities....Worse off sef*

3 Likes

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
Monter1:
I don't know who needs to hear this but your religion is not a constitution for all of humanity.

Make no mistake, Hajiya Safiya Umar is just one of the millions of Nigerians who share the same mindset that moral policing is necessary for nation building.

pls stop writing nonsense down

if the woman says prostitution is illegal in abuja, let it be, if many of those women are truely saints, what are they doing by 1 am standing on the street semi naked?

stop trying to make it feel like it is a religion war

2 Likes

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
i love how feminists and their allies have twisted the stories to religious war

what are these women doing by 1 am at night semi naked?

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by chinedu234(m): 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
The self glorifying zombie may be setting up herself for an early elimination either by man or nature. Wish her the best.

2 Likes

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
i hope aisha buhari is reading this story

3 Likes

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by oglalasioux(m): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
Prostitution is a big thriving industry in Abuja. The real prostitutes don't even go to places like Nadrem. You find them in lounges and clubs where coke goes for 1700 naira per bottle. AEPB can't go into such places in their lifetime. Hypocrisy is the Nigerian law enforcement agencies' second name.

6 Likes

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by Blackvic1: 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
It’s quite unfortunate that the people in this country are cowards and ass lickers with hypocrites, the only reason the government bleeps people up is because they know you guys can’t do shit, it will all end on ranting online,twitter Instagram and nairaland by tomorrow it will all end and people will Adapt and get used to it and it all continues and another policy comes out people will rant and it will all end online...this politicians have studied the citizens and they know you can’t do shit lol this country and the people in it are so funny lol I just can’t stop laughing thank God I left when I had to

3 Likes

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by Blackvic1: 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
lilwetdick:

if the woman says prostitution is illegal in abuja, let it be, if many of those women are truely saints, what are they doing by 1 am standing on the street semi naked?

to slap you Dey hungry me..is the country a sharia country? I detest sharing this country with people like you

7 Likes

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by BossDante: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
Blackvic1:
to slap you Dey hungry me..is the country a sharia country? I detest sharing this country with people like you

what has sharia got to do with this? stop making everything about religion

where were you when they were creating sharia in the north, what do you know about the country, there are sharia laws and court in the core north and even in abuja, stop writing what you dont know

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
lilwetdick:
i love how feminists and their allies have twisted the stories to religious war

what are these women doing by 1 am at night semi naked?

How is that your business? Did they unclad your body!?

3 Likes

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by BilltheDON(m): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
There was a country

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by thebossagain: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
what a country, they have become religious compass, where every female must dress base on their religion, somebody needs to tell them this is a sigular country.

2 Likes

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

How is that your business? Did they unclad your body!?

they spread HIV and STDs to men like you, who patronize them

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by ABCthings: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
This is why they want to regulate the media!

2 Likes

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by Blackvic1: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
lilwetdick:

where were you when they were creating sharia in the north, what do you know about the country, there are sharia laws and court in the core north and even in abuja, stop writing what you dont know
after the sharia law created in the north has it brought any development there? Yes it’s all about religion for Bleep sake it’s like walking in the street of Washington or London and I am arrested for wearing a cloth that they feel isn’t good? Or even Johannesburg for starters this is madness if this is allow to scale through I pity the inhabitants of that god forsaking country

2 Likes

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by eagleu: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
If you didn't see this coming from sharia law, Hisbah police, and other victimization of Christians in Nigeria from so many years ago, because those victims were not from your tribe or religion then you're truly blind!

2 Likes

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by ABCthings: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
lilwetdick:

which side are you sef?

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
Blackvic1:
after the sharia law created in the north has it brought any development there? Yes it’s all about religion for Bleep sake it’s like walking in the strength of Washington or London and I am arrested for wearing a cloth that they feel isn’t good? Or even Johannesburg for starters this is madness if this is allow to scale through I pity the inhabitants of that god forsaking country

one country different laws, eve with the laws in the south any development in the south

in washington or london, you can be arrested for going out naked or semi naked so stop acting like those laws do not exist in western countries

many of these ladies are prostitute arrested in the night at clubs and hotel standing outside at 1am in the morning, what will a normal girl be doing at that time in the middle of the night, i guess signing deals
Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by jaxxy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
The government has encouraged human rights abuses. I don’t know why

Is it so HARD to be Civilized?? I mean starting with our Authorities and so called leaders.

Leadership is by EXAMPLE.

2 Likes

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
ABCthings:
which side are you sef?

i am in the side that support decency in society

and what has sharia law got to do with it.

decency in the public is taught in both Christianity and islam
Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by Blackvic1: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
lilwetdick:

one country different laws, eve with the laws in the south any development in the south

in washington or london, you can be arrested for going out naked or semi naked so stop acting like those laws do not exist in western countries

many of these ladies are prostitute arrested in the night at clubs and hotel standing outside at 1am in the morning, what will a normal girl be doing at that time in the middle of the night, i guess signing deals
i live in California I’ve seen what people wear in Washington even worse than what our ladies wear , people do on the streets with just undies I’ve never heard of any arrests London is worse off this is not our law ogam stop saying thrash if the northerners wants people to run from them they should say so divide the country and rule there’s the way they deem fit this is totally rubbish I used to be an advocate of one Nigeria but so far I think it’s best we divide rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
Blackvic1:
i live in California I’ve seen what people where in Washington even worse than what our ladies where people do on the streets with just undies I’ve never heard of any arrests London is worse off this is not our law ogam stop saying thrash if the northerners wants people to run from them they should say so divide the country and rule there’s the way they deem fit this is totally rubbish I used to be an advocate of one Nigeria but so far I think it’s best we divide rubbish

pls Nigeria is not California and we do not have California laws here in Nigeria, just because you saw unclothedness in California does not mean we have to practice it

why dont you come and divide Nigeria from California. lol, all these heavy talkers and no action, abeg make una go sleep.
Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by Bizconnekt: 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
delpee:
This shouldn't be happening and condoned in our society. Lawyers and civil rights activists need to take this up under the law.

No they wouldn't. Festus keyamo and prof itse sagay have sold their conscience and are busy dining with d devil. Women's rights activists are more concerned with d publicity generated from Fatoyinbo/busola case. D citizens are chasing after bobrisky, tacha and naira Marley up& down looking 4 quick entertainment while Sowore who was trying to fight 4 them is languishing in jail

3 Likes

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by Blackvic1: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
lilwetdick:

pls Nigeria is not California and we do not have California laws here in Nigeria, just because you saw unclothedness in California does not mean we have to practice it

why dont you come and divide Nigeria from California. lol, all these heavy talkers and no action, abeg make una go sleep.
since when did it become the law in Nigeria do arrest people that you feel wear provocative cloths ? Where you the one that signed in into law ? Educated illiterates is just littered everywhere in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by Bizconnekt: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
lilwetdick:

Did u read d report at all? Or was it too long 4u to read?

4 Likes

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by rigarmortis: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
lilwetdick:

Are you insane? What nonsense question is that. Mimi, this is an avenue to exploit ppl, when you start being a moral police according to your own dictums, abuse is inevitable. little by little human right abuse is how SARS became monsters that they are. I stay in Abuja. girls are literarily abducted around utako chida hotel area under the guise of moral policing, some are raped by the same monsters and they don't get to call family until days later just because some hijab wearing no pant wearing hajia from the dark ages thinks all girls should be at home by seven thirty.

Forrk you Sir

10 Likes

Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
Blackvic1:
since when did it become the law in Nigeria do arrest people that you feel wear provocative cloths ? Where you the one that signed in into law ? Educated illiterates is just littered everywhere in Nigeria

you are the educated illiterate read the Nigeria law on public indecency and prostitution

and also criminal code act.

we in Nigeria have our own laws, we do not use California laws.
Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
rigarmortis:

Are you insane? What nonsense question is that. Mimi, this is an avenue to exploit ppl, when you start being a moral police according to your own dictums, abuse is inevitable. little by little human right abuse is how SARS became monsters that they are. I stay in Abuja. girls are literarily abducted around utako chida hotel area under the guise of moral policing, some are raped by the same monsters and they don't get to call family until days later just because some hijab wearing no pant wearing hajia from the dark ages thinks all girls should be at home by seven thirty.

Forrk you Sir

where are the proofs of all your lies
are the girls not living in the hotel doing prostitution, some of them might even be minor and you are here writing nonsense.
Re: Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Bizconnekt:

Did u read d report at all? Or was it too long 4u to read?

read it, understood it and support it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Activists" Complain As Dawisu Is Listed As A Speaker At 'Soro Soke' Summit / VAT: Lagos, Oyo, Rivers, FCT Subsidise 33 States / Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.