Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency (21593 Views)

2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets / Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH / Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Arijude(m): 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Should hell rufai emerge as APC candidate, i will vote for igbo presidency i swear
nobody cares

1 Like

Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by chukwuibuipob: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
Waste of time.E go end like Ati'aku
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by JB4life: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Should hell rufai emerge as APC candidate, i will vote for igbo presidency i swear
So if el-rufai is not contesting, then no Igbo man is qualified to be president of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by madridsta007(m): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
ken6488:

I once said we need only NC. to punish the core north

You seem not to realise that the rules have changed.
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Mescana22(m): 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
So you eople are telling me that Nigeria youths especially cannot stand up and vote for someone who is neither APC nor PDP? why must we recycle this set of People?

Seriously we dont deserve anything better. tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Onlyonebuhari: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
If the guy try to meddle in south West slot come 2023, he will put an end to Nigeria's existence or be president of Arewa. The only zone that hold Nigeria together is south West. Once we are leaving south East and south South will be jubilating.

2 Likes

Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Tobichimezie: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
To hell with your vote, we no need am irrelevant yorubanza man

1 Like

Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Tobichimezie: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
sureheaven:
Foolish and gullible people every where, those who's tomorrow isn't sure, those who won't live beyond 2019 are pushing for 2023. shocked

On other note, Igbos are now cooperating with Nigerians when they sure know their fugitive miscreant leader Lamdi Cownu will be jailed in the same country they tagged zoo.
Yorubanza Igbo obsessing re.tard, way to deflect... wetin concern Igbo for this matter now? typical!

5 Likes

Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Ategberoson(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
[s]
chloride6:

Nothing will happen to Nigeria's Peace if a Northerner wins..
Stop foaming at the mouth
[/s]

I'm not like your papa that foam in the mouth OK?
I stand on my point. just wait till 2023
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by aspirebig: 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
What a distraction?

Nigerians never learn o.

2023 Presidential campaign when we just had a Presidential election in February this year.

Nobody is talking of how to stop the masses from suffering, or create employment for youths or put an end to our electricity challenge, or construct durable roads, or even pay workers that owed salaries, or suffering pensioners who have not been paid, or build standard public schools, affordable hospitals,or helping the poor farmers with soft loans,or even help the widows of armed forces who lost their husband while in active service.

These guys drive Black coloured SUVs, and lastest Toyota Hilux Vans ,with armed security men, sometime up to 30 people guiding one man and go in convoys,making noise everywhere as if all is well.

Even the Pastors, are not seeing beyond tithe collection and prosperity messages again.

God is indeed a MERCIFUL God. Hmmmm The atrocities are too much on this land.

2 Likes

Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Germi9: 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
I prefer him to jagaban
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Ategberoson(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Nigeria will cease to exist because Tinubu will not be president in 2023? You people play too much grin grin grin grin grin

bros common sense you don't have, political insight you lack. sometimes you act to be sensible but you always end up bringing yourself to lower kneel of ridicule

Tinibu is not going to run for 2023 that's what grown up men with kids brain like you won't decode. just wait till 2023 and stop consoling yourself with the political hatred for southwest

southwest aren't the one that held you people down for over a decade, you people political Naivety does. plan your political life and worry less about southwest, they've rule before and they will rule again if majority of Nigerians said YES

5 Likes

Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
My God that I serve will not make hell-rufai be my president....
I know almighty God ,you have the final saying...
God will disgrace hell-rufai
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by AmeLonRo(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Good for him.

I do freelance writing of all types. I have a blog where some of my articles are displayed. Send me a mail today if you need my service.

Check this my blog article out and call me for all type of write ups for a fee.

https://newkokoro.com/2019/08/06/how-to-be-a-bestselling-author/
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Omoslim26: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
sureheaven:
Foolish and gullible people every where, those who's tomorrow isn't sure, those who won't live beyond 2019 are pushing for 2023. shocked

On other note, Igbos are now cooperating with Nigerians when they sure know their fugitive miscreant leader Lamdi Cownu will be jailed in the same country they tagged zoo.

come if you are wise you will know dat it's not every igbo man that is an ipob
better read the comments and waka pass if you don't have any intelligent thing to type here

1 Like

Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Omoslim26: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
naijacentric:
bcus the same west never voted for jona in 2011 wat did jona really do for the east or niger delta he comes from, was he not the one who allowed buhari win by being clueless u guys would regret it las las instead of u to talk of uniting the south u are here dividing i pity u

seriously uncle jona could have just passed the baton to another person since he know se him no get mind to play Nija dirty politics

1 Like

Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by DNSPro: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
GideonIdaboh:
2023 elections will be very interesting because it will be characterized by backstabbing and revenge by south east and south south. They are going to form alliance with the North to scuttle the zoning arrangement of south west in a bid to pay them back for installing Buhari to this nation. But in the end, who is the biggest winner? The North!!! And who is being played, used and dumped? The whole of South!!!

When you tell South West this, they call it rubbish.

South West ruined whatever chances that the South had in 2015.

Cos as it is now, there is very likelihood of North ruling for a long time and this was caused by the South West.

Forget the flowery words of the North who says South West is 2023.

Let's see if they will reject it when they are offered the chance.

They will unite and put their differences aside to grab it without blinking an eye lid. I won't be surprised to see Kwamkwaso meeting with Ganduje for collaboration.

Na Dat time South Go learn big lesson.
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by DNSPro: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:
If the guy try to meddle in south West slot come 2023, he will put an end to Nigeria's existence or be president of Arewa. The only zone that hold Nigeria together is south West. Once we are leaving south East and south South will be jubilating.
that is when South East and South South will say No they are not leaving grin

You never see anything yet.
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by CaptBabosa: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
El Rufai is capable and brilliant. He should pick a smart Igbo vice president and he will cruise to Victoria. Although I don't see Jagaban supporting this idea. But who cares tinubu is a thief and will soon meet his waterloo
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by naijacentric(m): 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

South unite behind a SW candidate?You think we are fools or what?
dont misinterpret me o did i mention west huh
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by webngnews: 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by yagi01(m): 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Thanks country is a big joke,,, we just had an election early this year not up to a year this people are campaigning for 2023 when they haven't deliver on their different electoral promises

2 Likes

Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by naijacentric(m): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
Omoslim26:

seriously uncle jona could have just passed the baton to another person since he know se him no get mind to play Nija dirty politics
lol my broda i tire o the thing weak me
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by farouk2much(m): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
contigiency:
El rufai didn't open any office but some hustlers who are looking for money from him. But one thing I know for sure is that the man will go for vice to anybody chosen by APC from the south come 2023.
there's no way he can be VP remember el-rufai is a muslim and the person who APC will likely to give ticket is tinubu and muslim too...... Or you want muslim-muslim ticket...??
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by naijacentric(m): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
yagi01:
Thanks country is a big joke,,, we just had an election early this year not up to a year this people are campaigning for 2023 when they haven't deliver on their different electoral promises
i wonder o this country is doomed its matter of time we would soon separate.
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by sulaak(m): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Another Fulani......

1959 Amadou Bello\Belawa ...Fulani\(Fulani\Gere)
1979 Shagari --- Fulani
2008 Yar adua - Fulani
2015 Buhari ---Fulani
2023 --??

Where are the Hausa's ? Have they have been enslaved that they are now invisible in the political landscape.
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Oosa4sure: 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
I think without sentiment we need someone like el rufai in this big for nothing country called Nigeria who has failed in every thing except corruption and fake life style
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
[s]
Gforce2015:
My God that I serve will not make hell-rufai be my president....
I know almighty God ,you have the final saying...
God will disgrace hell-rufai
[/s]

Leave God out of your nonsense
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by crossover(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
... and the President had a discussion with the crowned Prince.......
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Amanda4life: 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
Good move.
Amanda will mobilize people from the west and east to vote him in
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
Eartquake1:
[s][/s]

Leave God out of your nonsense

Nah my opinion be nonsense, abi?
I will argue with you... When the time comes we will know who is spewing trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement / Full Text Of Atiku's Speech At His Press Conference / Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.