Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Ex-big Brother Naija Housemate, Bbnaija, Kim Oprah Has Spoken On Her Engagement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-big Brother Naija Housemate, Bbnaija, Kim Oprah Has Spoken On Her Engagement (496 Views)

BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street / BBNaija: Kim Oprah And Ella Signed As Bet9ja Ambassadors (Photo) / Bbnaija: Kim Oprah Fans Buy Iphone X For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-big Brother Naija Housemate, Bbnaija, Kim Oprah Has Spoken On Her Engagement by ginimary: 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
SOURCE(NAIJAPALABA.COM)-Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, BBNaija, Kim Oprah has spoken on her engagement to Jeff. NAIJAPALABA recalls that both Jeff and KimOprah were ex-housemates in the just concluded BBNaija ‘Pepper Dem’ edition. Reports on Wednesday night had it that Jeff proposed to KimOprah in a viral video which had Omashola present. KimOprah was said to have accepted the proposal. But reacting, KimOprah took to her Instagram page to deny the video. Alongside the viral video, Kim said the report that she is engaged to Jeff is false as it was just an event. She wrote: “This is so not true, is this how you guys post videos online without verification. I’m disappointed. “It is all false, I’m not engaged to Jeff. I’m single and still searching; don’t spoil my market.”

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/entertainment/ex-big-brother-naija-housemate-bbnaija-kim-oprah-has-spoken-on-her-engagement-to-jeff/

Re: Ex-big Brother Naija Housemate, Bbnaija, Kim Oprah Has Spoken On Her Engagement by popsy2(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Good as she cleared the air. Those speculating should rest now.
Re: Ex-big Brother Naija Housemate, Bbnaija, Kim Oprah Has Spoken On Her Engagement by landnewf: 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
what's

(1) (Reply)

Finally Zlatan Release Zanku Album Features Davido, Burnaboy And More / I Suffered Over 3 Miscarriages During My 6yrs Of Waiting Singer Doyinsola Reveal / Cardi B Set To Visit Nigeria For First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.