Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Toke Buys New Car For Personal Assistant-suprise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Buys New Car For Personal Assistant-suprise (420 Views)

Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family / Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) / Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Buys New Car For Personal Assistant-suprise by ginimary: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
SOURCE(NAIJAPALABA.COM)- A lot of people will be talking about today is that of Toke Makinwa gifting her Personal Assistant, Onise a car gift. The media personality had a pre-birthday party on Wednesday, October 30, 2019, in Lagos which was put together by her close friends. According to her, she won’t be in Nigeria for the birthday proper so it was only right she partied with her close friends. Well, we guess a lot of people didn’t see it coming as Toke Makinwa gifted her Personal Assistant, Onise with a car. The visibly overwhelmed P.A could not hide her joy as she wept uncontrollably as the key to the car was presented to her.
“I already knew what I wanted for my birthday present as I turn 35, buying my assistant a car was the only thing that’ll make me happy and I thank God for the grace to be able to help her start her life. She got the keys last night,” Toke wrote on her Instagram page.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/entertainment/toke-buys-new-car-for-personal-assistant-suprise/

Re: Toke Buys New Car For Personal Assistant-suprise by landnewf: 12:30am On Nov 06, 2019
before

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of Micheal Jackson's Visit to Africa / Rivers State Councillor Weds Longtime Girlfriend In Motorbike / Davido Unvails One Secret That Changed His Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.