Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family (27573 Views)

Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by TruthsFM: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2023
Garri Tiktoker Okoli Classic, lady who was gifted N2m by Davido, buys new phones for her mother, friend, and sisters (VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCKkqYz9bTA?si=sjFxe-Ab9d-SuGGZ

Following her kind gesture toward her family and friend, a heartwarming video of comedian Okoli has surfaced online, eliciting overwhelming reactions from netizens. Okoli, who made headlines a few months ago after being gifted N2 million by Davido, who was entertained by her skit, raises eyebrows by purchasing Infinix phones for her mother, sisters, and friend.

Okoli, who has also worked as an actress since gaining fame, posted the video on her official Instagram page today, November 28th, 2023. Okoli Classic, born Okoli Mather Chinonye, changed her surname to Adeleke in an Instagram post after receiving the N2M from Davido.

However, in the video, Okoli’s mother, sisters and friend were seen expressing utmost joy after they were surprised with new phones and further prays for her following the benevolence gesture.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by money121(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2023
Seen

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by TruthsFM: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2023
Ever since Davido has been doing giveaways to the less privileged people in our society, he never suffers. I pray for the God’s Grace davido enjoys. It’s good to give ooo

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by God1000(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2023
Please empower our young boys roaming the streets as well

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by FuckingMachine: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2023
So phone was her problem?
No investment. No business.

Phone. Hmm.

Fear poor people o.

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by TruthsFM: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2023
God1000:
Please empower our young boys rooming the streets as well
yes soo. Great Samaritans are helping people too. It’s just that it’s not enough.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2023
TruthsFM:
Garri Tiktoker Okoli Classic, lady who was gifted N2m by Davido, buys new phones for her mother, friend, and sisters (VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCKkqYz9bTA?si=sjFxe-Ab9d-SuGGZ

Following her kind gesture toward her family and friend, a heartwarming video of comedian Okoli has surfaced online, eliciting overwhelming reactions from netizens. Okoli, who made headlines a few months ago after being gifted N2 million by Davido, who was entertained by her skit, raises eyebrows by purchasing Infinix phones for her mother, sisters, and friend.

Okoli, who has also worked as an actress since gaining fame, posted the video on her official Instagram page today, November 28th, 2023. Okoli Classic, born Okoli Mather Chinonye, changed her surname to Adeleke in an Instagram post after receiving the N2M from Davido.

However, in the video, Okoli’s mother, sisters and friend were seen expressing utmost joy after they were surprised with new phones and further prays for her following the benevolence gesture.

See reactions below;
kogbagidi_bloggers: You shall never go back to the days you beg before you could eat 🙏🏼.
barry_1289: Phone is like Gold in your village 😂 God bless you more money in your account will still love you with your voice.

undisputed.chris: Good job sis, I say Amen to their prayers. Amen🙌🙌😍.
topchopfoods: God bless you. Givers never lack…May you never lack in Jesus name.

charity_williamx: You’ve tried👏👏👏👏keep it up.
victoremelataobiofficial: I celebrate you, your hrt is blessed, you will keep growing financially.

tdsglamhairsalon: Eya this is so touching ….😍 God bless you extending this love to your family 😍 #familyiseverything# SEE VIDEO BELOW

https://buky.ng/garri-tiktoker-okoli-classic-lady-who-was-gifted-n2m-by-davido-buys-new-phones-for-her-mother-friend-and-sisters-video/#google_vignette
no be she family drasg on top same money? na phones dem take settle

1 Like

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Pepperdemisback: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
TruthsFM:
Ever since Davido has been doing giveaways to the less privileged people in our society, he never suffers. I pray for the God’s Grace davido enjoys. It’s good to give ooo
He uses it to cover his atrocity. He always do it immediately he is in the news for a wrong reason.

I see tears over this comment.
Your tears is sweet, please keep pouring them under this comment.

7 Likes

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
That's interesting
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Pepperdemisback: 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2023
FuckingMachine:

Phone. Hmm.

Fear poor people o.
Very stupid thing to do.
No matter how wretched looking an average Nigerian looks, you will always see them with expensive phones.
I don't know whatever they do with them than calls, browse, chat and snap pictures.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Queensfield(f): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2023
Great news
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Kharol1234: 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2023
So if I buy new phone for my mama I go come post am online.

So no scerecy again

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Queensfield(f): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2023
God1000:
Please empower our young boys roaming the streets as well
All APC thugs will keep roaming around Lagos and Ogun state. That wan is permanent. Davido and the whole charity organizations in the world can not stop it.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by hkidola00(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2023
do you know how heavy the meaning of atrocity is...dey calm down
Pepperdemisback:

He uses it to cover his atrocity. He was do it immediately he is in the news for a wrong reason.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Klington: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2023
tongue
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Padipadi(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
You are a future baby mama to one celebrity. It fit be Portable.
Okoli Classic, use that N2m to buy only iPhone 15. Don't use it to buy bra, pant or indomie o!
In fact, no buy garri or cucumber 🥒 there. Only iPhone 15. And if you don't know where to buy, I fit show you where you can get use one for N150K.
Infact, bring N70K. Mtchew, no that's too much.
I should be able to get you N15K own. You know, at rate of N1K for iPhone 1, N2K for iPhone 2, N7K for iPhone 7 etc.
So with N15K, you ll get used iPhone 15. Chachacha one.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by teejay29(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
David Adeleke, touching lives directly or indirectly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Watoni2T(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
Wow so nice of her
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Woodshot: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
grin Shawty is brainy. I've the notion that the first 2 million that fingers my aza I'd use it to directly fund my eating habits ... Something like spending 50,000 on bag of garri, 30k on sugar, 100k on groundnut. 80k on milk...

Least I forget I'd use 300,000 eating just suya and hollandia youghourt every evening...

Placing my own intentions at par with what this Shawty did you you'd understand she's intelligent and not stupid as most of y'all thinks...

Again what she's doing brings to mind what goes on in our minds... I mean you reading this. Is there not one thing you would like to do for you family once money shows no matter how little?

Nicki Minaj says:, yo, I remember when I couldn't buy my mother a couch
now I'm sitting at the closing, bought my mother a house.

2 Likes

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by MorataFC: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
Changes her name?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by haybhi1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
Well, whatever she does with her money afterwards should create no cause for anyone's concern, not even Davido.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Biola67: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
FuckingMachine:

Phone. Hmm.

Fear poor people o.
Na so business and investment easy na. Untop 2m

3 Likes

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Metrofox(m): 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
grin things poor people do to stay poor

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by ceejayluv(m): 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Very stupid thing to do.
No matter how wretched looking an average Nigerian looks, you will always see them with expensive phones.
I don't know whatever they do with them than calls, browse, chat and snap pictures.
The phones are not expensive... Many Chinese android phones are less than $100... It's the exchange rate that's drawing us backwards .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Biola67: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Very stupid thing to do.
Na infinix no be iPhone . Make una calm down

7 Likes

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Mindlog: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
Good she remembered home. wink

1 Like

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by omoadeleye(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
Okay. Good
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by arema: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
Davido please come and touch my life also abeg
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Biola67: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
Any small money all this Nairaland people go dey shout business and investment 🤣🤣 e easy na why you never turn Dangote. You better chop belleful first

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Rexymania(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
embarassedw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Challenges Nigerian Government In New Tweet / Shatta Wale: Nigerian Artistes Make Ghanaian Counterparts Look Mediocre / Patience Ozokwor, Ini Edo, Kate Henshaw, Funke Akindele, Dakore, Racheal Oniga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.