Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. (59243 Views)

Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) / PDP: COVID-19 Exposes FG’s Social Intervention As A Hoax / President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. by naptu2: 5:58am On Nov 01, 2019
crackhouse:
In other words Dangote is not known in the US cos nobody seems to know it's Dangote's picture that's there cos non of the commenters mentioned that.

A few black Americans and some Nigerians in America tried to correct them, but majority of them did not know who he was.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. by Ikem11(m): 7:09am On Nov 01, 2019
I been think say na dangote pics I dey see so
Re: Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. by ZombieTERROR: 7:27am On Nov 01, 2019
klax:

You see your life See as everyone ignored you because you make no sense.

what does the thread said and what are you saying Read the whole thing again, sorry ehn ndooh! Have you take your pills this evening

If you read the thread
You might have seen it there
I'm not the author.... It's American propaganda

Shame on you for quoting me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. by sinceraconcept(m): 8:02am On Nov 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:
So Dangote is their dad? Americans can be daft sha cheesy cheesy I keep seeing this news of Michelle being a trans, how true is it Nawa oooo undecided
You're also very daft for saying how true is Michele being a transsexual

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. by sinceraconcept(m): 8:04am On Nov 01, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
So this people don’t know the richest black man on earth.....check the posters most of them the are African Americans... one of the most dumbest and retàrded group of people in the states
Is it a crime not to know the richest black man? I don't even know what Carlos Slim looks like and his people know him so well. Many foolish Nigerians have turned Dangote to God and to them,anybody that doesn't know him deserves a place in hell. Even Dangote doesn't want you to turn him to God as he knows he would die someday.
Re: Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. by sinceraconcept(m): 8:12am On Nov 01, 2019
JizzyM24:
Na dangote pichure person dey take play like this ....... People no get respect at all
Is he not a human being? Many foolish Nigerians have turned Dangote to God and to them,anybody that doesn't know him or uses his picture as they like deserves a place in hell. Even Dangote doesn't want you to turn him to God as he knows he would die someday. I'm sure you wouldn't say this if it was your father's picture that's being circulated online like this because you even respect Dangote you probably have never seen than your own father

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. by tck2000(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2019
I don't understand.
Re: Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. by otipoju(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
So this people don’t know the richest black man on earth.....check the posters most of them the are African Americans... one of the most dumbest and retàrded group of people in the states

They are not one of the most. They are the most.
Re: Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. by gabbasin(m): 11:08am On Nov 01, 2019
My takeaway from this is that Americans don't even know our own Dangote
Re: Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. by Leeprince: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2019
I yam not understanding
Re: Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. by JizzyM24(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Is he not a human being? Many foolish Nigerians have turned Dangote to God and to them,anybody that doesn't know him or uses his picture as they like deserves a place in hell. Even Dangote doesn't want you to turn him to God as he knows he would die someday. I'm sure you wouldn't say this if it was your father's picture that's being circulated online like this because you even respect Dangote you probably have never seen than your own father

Some people would always find a way to be stupid ..... Dude If you are angry with your life don't add me or my dad with it

And I guess Sarcasm is not your strong point ..... Need to learn a thing or two
Re: Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. by sinceraconcept(m): 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
JizzyM24:

Some people would always find a way to be stupid ..... Dude If you are angry with your life don't add me or my dad with it

And I guess Sarcasm is not your strong point ..... Need to learn a thing or two
I was only trying to tell you to stop seeing human beings as God,Dangote is human like you, I know you believe his faeces is gold or he doesn't go to toilet at all. Nigerians can worship rich men. You're now turning it to sarcasm because I got you
Re: Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. by xjiggy: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
Because Michelle get biceps dem say na tranny. Make den come Oghara or ugborikoko make dem come see women wey their calf muscle be like person lap
Re: Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. by JizzyM24(m): 5:44am On Nov 02, 2019
sinceraconcept:
I was only trying to tell you to stop seeing human beings as God,Dangote is human like you, I know you believe his faeces is gold or he doesn't go to toilet at all. Nigerians can worship rich men. You're now turning it to sarcasm because I got you

Funny thing is I really don't know why you are taking it personal ........ I didn't say anything to justify anybody worshipping anybody ..... Sarcasm is sarcasm I don't expect you to understand and still it's not my fault you don't ....... By the way I'll rather worship one of the men I look up to richness and all than worship a broke ass dude no one knows

Andddddd
Have got respect for elderly men , my dad , your dad , dangote and anybody

I really don't know about you and I really don't care I can only speak for me you can't speak for me
Re: Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. by Melaninprincess(f): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
What's this one? Lol
Re: Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. by ohem007(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
sinceraconcept:

Na poverty go kill you..

Him praising dangote now so how does that solve your problem
Would you be happy if they used your picture for shitty stuff like this..

Ogbeni read and understand first before your talk trash or I guess you don't understand the meaning of sarcasm
Re: Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
HMMMMN

Re: Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. by sinceraconcept(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
ohem007:

Na poverty go kill you..

Him praising dangote now so how does that solve your problem
Would you be happy if they used your picture for shitty stuff like this..

Ogbeni read and understand first before your talk trash or I guess you don't understand the meaning of sarcasm
Back to sender, may your curses fall back to you, may poverty kill you insha Allah because I never cursed you
Re: Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. by ohem007(m): 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Back to sender, may your curses fall back to you, may poverty kill you insha Allah because I never cursed you

Did you just say you never did...
Mehnn quit acting all saint

Na bad belle go kill you..

He loves dangote and so fucking what
Dude mind your fucking business
@JizzyM24 don't mind the bastard joor
Re: Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. by sinceraconcept(m): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
ohem007:

Did you just say you never did...
Mehnn quit acting all saint

Na bad belle go kill you..

He loves dangote and so fucking what
Dude mind your fucking business
@JizzyM24 don't mind the bastard joor
I so much love Dangote as well,he has always been a role model to me,i respect his business sense and humility but I can never treat him like he's God the way many Nigerians do,even if I meet him in real life, I would treat him the way I treat other good hearted elderly men and never treat him preferentially because he's rich
Re: Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. by ohem007(m): 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
sinceraconcept:
I so much love Dangote as well,he has always been a role model to me,i respect his business sense and humility but I can never treat him like he's God the way many Nigerians do,even if I meet him in real life, I would treat him the way I treat other good hearted elderly men and never treat him preferentially because he's rich

You can only talk for yourself dawg...

Can you point out where jizzyM24 said anything about worshipping dangote..
Dude speak for yourself alone dawg

What would you say If it was your dad picture that was used for something like that uhnnnn
Re: Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. by naptu2: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
sinceraconcept:

What's strange is that you suddenly appeared on this thread and started insulting people for no reason. I've not seen anybody treat Dangote like a god on this thread. People only expressed surprise that some other people do not know a famous person. There's nothing strange about that, neither is there anything strange about the fact that some people do not know him. Nobody has treated Dangote like a god.

But you suddenly appeared and started insulting people and their parents, saying things about the way people treat their parents and accusing people of treating Dangote like a god, when you do not even know these people!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA / Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.