Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

- Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (8800 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Happy Birthday To Me (sexy Pics Inside) / How Innocent Can A Girl Look? 18+ Pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Y1nka(m): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
really?

Also don’t let men take advantage of your insecurities. Don’t prove good to anyone because they say they like your tribal marks.. sometimes , they just know your heart is weak and you’re searching for love. Be Bold, and let no one take advantage of you..

Cheers
Re: by dru23(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
Y1nka:

Lol , be who you are and don’t be apologetic about it. Cos eventually confidence is also part of beauty.

I’m 5’4ft and that’s slightly short for a man, my but guess what, I don’t care.... and trust me, I’ve dated ladies way out of my league.

I know sometimes we all have our imperfections but those that embrace it, are loves for who they truly are.

Wiz kid is short,

Rihanna has small boobs,

Olamide has bulgy eye balls,

Pasuma doesn’t speak good English.

Tiwa is not sexy without make up.

Wake doesn’t have ass.

Eniola Badmus is fat.

But no one cares right? Cos aside being popular, they appreciate themself and are unapologetic with it.

Ride on sis, best wishes

That's a midget
Re: by CaptainMitch: 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
I know this girl on twitter, she is very beautiful and curvy, who wants her handle?
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
It has made me lose my boyfriend (0knm) who I coincidentally met on nairaland. he took one look at me and said he would be embarrassed to be seen with me because of the lacerations on my face. this made me so sad. how can I get rid of them?

[img]https://jojosnewsblogcom.files./2019/06/tribalmark1.jpg?w=845&h=450&crop=1[/img]

it looks something like this
Re: by kingpheenix(m): 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
You guys shoul stop giving this fool attention, they are using an innocent girls picture to look for something or will scam you in future. The main owner of the picture is a popular girl and she is comfortable with her tribal marks

Don't fall for this catfish
Re: by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
wow thanks for the kind words
Y1nka:

Lol , be who you are and don’t be apologetic about it. Cos eventually confidence is also part of beauty.

I’m 5’4ft and that’s slightly short for a man, my but guess what, I don’t care.... and trust me, I’ve dated ladies way out of my league.

I know sometimes we all have our imperfections but those that embrace it, are loves for who they truly are.

Wiz kid is short,

Rihanna has small boobs,

Olamide has bulgy eye balls,

Pasuma doesn’t speak good English.

Tiwa is not sexy without make up.

Wake doesn’t have ass.

Eniola Badmus is fat.

But no one cares right? Cos aside being popular, they appreciate themself and are unapologetic with it.

Ride on sis, best wishes
Re: by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
did u read my post at all? black men truly lack comprehension undecided
kingpheenix:
You guys shoul stop giving this fool attention, they are using an innocent girls picture to look for something or will scam you in future. The main owner of the picture is a popular girl and she is comfortable with her tribal marks

Don't fall for this catfish
Re: by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
It has made me lose my boyfriend (0knm) who I coincidentally met on nairaland. he took one look at me and said he would be embarrassed to be seen with me because of the lacerations on my face. this made me so sad. how can I get rid of them?

[img]https://jojosnewsblogcom.files./2019/06/tribalmark1.jpg?w=845&h=450&crop=1[/img]

Hmmm I feel your pains but what can you do about it ? Nothing
The dauutger of Alafin oyo has the same issue
Embrace it pls men like me appreciate it
Re: by y3mi(m): 2:07am On Nov 19, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

Bother yourself not about getting rid of it, don't feel sad my dear, he's the one with the lack the cultural knowledge to understand the purpose and reason why tribal marks are done. Even they are cerraun Europeans who did it in their old past, while they have just one purpose of doing facial scarification (not laceration), Africans particularly the Yorubas do it for specific reasons ranging from identification to protection in the sense of what I like to call non-physical reality otherwise known as spiritual (a word I now despise as everyone has messed it meaning up). Don't permit anyone to make you feel bad about yourself. Can he be wiser than your folks who conceived you. I'm a fine looking guy and might one day go ja two pélé on my chick.

Re: by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 4:17am On Nov 19, 2019
awww thanks
you just made me smile
I wish I could see wat you look like
y3mi:
Bother yourself not about getting rid of it, don't feel sad my dear, he's the one with the lack the cultural knowledge to understand the purpose and reason why tribal marks are done. Even they are cerraun Europeans who did it in their old past, while they have just one purpose of doing facial scarification (not laceration), Africans particularly the Yorubas do it for specific reasons ranging from identification to protection in the sense of what I like to call non-physical reality otherwise known as spiritual (a word I now despise as everyone has messed it meaning up). Don't permit anyone to make you feel bad about yourself. Can he be wiser than your folks who conceived you. I'm a fine looking guy and might one day go ja two pélé on my chick.
Re: by skyfather09(m): 8:46am On Nov 19, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

where is the dude? tell us so we can beat the crap outta him... he mad tho.
Re: by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2019
skyfather09:
where is the dude? tell us so we can beat the crap outta him... he mad tho.
Sarz on the beat
Re: by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2019
Op is just an attention seeker, I am going on twitter to inform this babe, I know her and she aint you.
Re: by adigun98(m): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2019
Op am single o
Re: by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
you're stupid, can u read at all?
illitrate:
Op is just an attention seeker, I am going on twitter to inform this babe, I know her and she aint you.
Re: by LINTUNE(m): 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
but seriously,even with the marks,u still look very pretty shocked
Re: by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
you're cute too
LINTUNE:
but seriously,even with the marks,u still look very pretty shocked

1 Like

Re: by LINTUNE(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
you're cute too
thanks wink
Re: by y3mi(m): 12:37am On Nov 29, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
awww thanks
you just made me smile
I wish I could see wat you look like
I am a handsome Igbo-looking Yoruba guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / Things Women Say After They Have Finished Having Sex And What It Means (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.