Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. (5715 Views)

4 Things To Know About Nnewi Digital Village / What You Need To About Nnewi / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by Ctorch: 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nnewi people is it true? cheesy cheesy
#FortheLoveOfAnambra

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
lolllzzzzz
Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by Jmk9292(m): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
Funny indeed....
Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by judgementyard(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Na true oh grin grin grin
Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by LabDNA: 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
It's actually true, you'll see a dangerously driving Okada man with a dying ricketty motorcyle inside hot sun threatening a man inside his Jeep with AC, and asking him to move away with his rubbish car.
Nnewi is a chaotic town with all those bikes and ladies motorcycles, even the Okada people chased away from Onitsha have relocated to Nnewi causing more chaos. The roads are now under more pressure and every road now has multiple potholes.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by austinsmat(m): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
The person that is riding the bike may have bigger one at home.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by imiski(m): 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
austinsmat:
A swear since I came to the east I noticed that Igbo people especially Anambra people go dey drive keke but e get money pass the who dey drive jeep

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by Collins4u1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
LabDNA:
It's actually true, you'll see a dangerously driving Okada man with a dying ricketty motorcyle inside hot sun threatening a man inside his Jeep with AC, and asking him to move away with his rubbish car.
Nnewi is a chaotic town with all those bikes and ladies motorcycles, even the Okada people chased away from Onitsha have relocated to Nnewi causing more chaos. The roads are now under more pressure and every road now has multiple potholes.

The only people enjoying in Nnewi are motorcycle spare part dealers, Traditional bone setters and orthopedics/ physiotherapists. The latter two smile to the banks because of the rate of motorcycle accidents which now happens everyday.
If you are an orthopedic physician or physiotherapist relocate to Nnewi and become a millionaire in few years.

You're a disaster. Pukes

5 Likes

Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by LabDNA: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
austinsmat:

Not a big chance. The loud mouthed ones are usually the most wretched.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by ursullalinda(f): 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
austinsmat:

U 're very correct.....Them no dey write rich man for face.....the pple there are very unassuming
Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by Minenaira: 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
Collins4u1:

You're a disaster. Pukes

A disaster for saying the truth
Are you okay?
Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by leofab(f): 12:08am On Nov 01, 2019
It’s their bank account balance that is speaking through them.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 01, 2019
grin grin
Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by Bighead9: 4:45am On Nov 01, 2019
imiski:
A swear since I came to the east I noticed that Igbo people especially Anambra people go dey drive keke but e get money pass the who dey drive jeep

All na crime money. Only a microscopic few got their money legitimately, but over 90% are into one crime or the other.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by alexmakaay(m): 6:14am On Nov 01, 2019
Bighead9:

All na crime money. Only a microscopic few got their money legitimately, but over 90% are into one crime or the other.

you've got to leave this hate and embrace love.. it brings prosperity and peace.. try it

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by omenka(m): 6:21am On Nov 01, 2019
Bighead9:

Dude come on. Allow these fellas have some fun without spoiling the thread na. Haba. Una no dey tire to fight sometimes. The thread is one for fun as you can see.

Smh.

5 Likes

Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by meccuno: 7:36am On Nov 01, 2019
Bighead9:

you want to start posting pictures. I can help you with that

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by imiski(m): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2019
Bighead9:

You maybe right sha. But my boss as a case study. Has a 4qing 2 story building and lots of self cons and flats. But the guy drives a highjet. I think it is because they have this saving culture.
Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2019
imiski:
You maybe right sha. But my boss as a case study. Has a 4qing 2 story building and lots of self cons and flats. But the guy drives a highjet. I think it is because they have this saving culture.

He is not right in anyway pls.

Leave that Yoruba boy.

His people that cuts people head off (Mining of skull and all ritual in west).

They just been jealous of Igbos..case closed.

Hustle, loyal and make you own cash, own your own flats and houses unless you have time to listen to rubbish...

Na bad Belle dey worry all this people from west.
Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by orisa37: 8:26am On Nov 01, 2019
Nnewi People are excellent Actors and Actresses.
Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by Kennyswagz2: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2019
imiski:
typical chestbeating.. gringrin as if it's not the same igbos is see daily gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by Kennyswagz2: 8:48am On Nov 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

He is not right in anyway pls.

Leave that Yoruba boy.

His people that cuts people head off (Mining of skull and all ritual in west).

They just been jealous of Igbos..case closed.

Hustle, loyal and make you own cash, own your own flats and houses unless you have time to listen to rubbish...

Na bad Belle dey worry all this people from west.
jealous of whatgringrin ? As if it's not the same igbos I see daily.. or the hunderds of igbos I have helped

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
jealous of whatgringrin ? As if it's not the same igbos I see daily.. or the hunderds of igbos I have helped

Why only hundreds?

Make it thousand...lol

Poverty can make people type rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by Kennyswagz2: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Why only hundreds?

Make it thousand...lol

Poverty can make people type rubbish.
lol.. atleast I have helped your tribesmen many times.. what have you done rather than making noise daily on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by juman(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2019
Nigeria is so blessed that there suppose to be no Okada ride as job.

The only thing one Nigeria lacks is sensible leaders.

So far the noise makers apc government is confused, unserious and great disappointment.

Despite they have so many good hands as ministers.
Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
lol.. atleast I have helped your tribesmen many times.. what have you done rather than making noise daily on nairaland

Case closed
Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by imiski(m): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
typical chestbeating.. gringrin as if it's not the same igbos is see daily gringrin
They are proud people. But the uneducated class are very silent millionaires, they drive small cars, even wear Okirika, but have millions worth of investments and in their accounts-enjoying air con.
Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by Kennyswagz2: 9:40am On Nov 01, 2019
imiski:
They are proud people. But the uneducated class are very silent millionaires, they drive small cars, even wear Okirika, but have millions worth of investments and in their accounts-enjoying air con.
I repeat.. is it not the same igbos I see daily?. the way you guys chestbeat, one would think you people invented electricity angryangry

1 Like

Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by Kennyswagz2: 9:40am On Nov 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Case closed
lol.. you don't have a job, reason why you are always on nairaland 24/7

1 Like

Re: I Saw This About Nnewi People. Is It True? Very Funny. by imiski(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
I repeat.. is it not the same igbos I see daily?. the way you guys chestbeat, one would think you people invented electricity angryangry
Bros I am not ibo but l am just saying what l have seen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Port Harcourt City Under Wike- Mr Project- PHOTOS / I Told Donald Trump Not To Attend Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu Brags PHOTOS / Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.