Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria (61410 Views)

Guests Thought Ike Onyema Was Going To Propose To Mercy Eke At Her Birthday / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up / Ike Onyema Pictured Smoking With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by JojoWilliams: 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
Big Brother Nigeria Finalist, Ike Onyema today met the contestants of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl in Nigeria during their tour.

It was an amazing moment as the contestants were excited to see him.

He also learnt sign language from them.

The BBNaija star, in his excitement took to his Instagram page with the caption "I love the love"

This week has been full of mind blowing, interesting, exciting and educative tours for the contestants and tomorrow, the winner of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl in Nigeria will be crowned at Lagos State.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Iam_IkeOnyema/status/1189941375657230338

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by JojoWilliams: 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by mercytripletz: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
Awwnnn
Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by mercytripletz: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
Beautiful
Lalasticlala

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by JojoWilliams: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
mercytripletz:
Beautiful

Definitely!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by JUSTKOKO: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
Beautiful!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Heartbender: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
If they're deaf and dancing? What are they dancing to? The sound of their thoughts?

490 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by mercytripletz: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Heartbender:
If they're dead and dancing? What are they dancing to? The sound of their thoughts?

Read your comment again..e make sense

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by JojoWilliams: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
JUSTKOKO:
Beautiful!!!

Gbam

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by creolehunt: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
If they are deaf, how did they hear the song they are dancing to in the 4th picture?

Just asking.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by JojoWilliams: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
creolehunt:
If they are deaf, how did they hear the song they are dancing to in the 4th picture?

Just asking.

They can't hear but they have the body to dance.
They learn through observation and memorization so it doesn't stop them from dancing.

If you see deaf dancer, you go shock because the moves just perfect!

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by iykofias(m): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Heartbender:
If they're deaf and dancing? What are they dancing to? The sound of their thoughts?
aptly deep mehn

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Onyi22(f): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
God is wonderful

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by ForeThinker: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
All the way

2 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by donoro(m): 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
I have only two points to make on this matter

Thank you

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by JiokeB(m): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
I never hear this one before ooo

4 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Elvixbeatz(m): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
U no get sense
JojoWilliams:

They can't hear but they have the body to dance.
They learn through observation and memorization so it doesn't stop them from dancing.

If you see deaf dancer, you go shock because the moves just perfect!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Onlinealaba(m): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Beautiful people
Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Elvixbeatz(m): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
One smart black individual spotted
Heartbender:

11 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Valwezzy: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
Things wey dy happen for naija no dy shock me again.
Up next, most beautiful blind girl.

Patiently waiting! undecided undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by ursullalinda(f): 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
So many beautiful deaf girls....I like their high spirit

5 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by kingadex(m): 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
Are you telling me all this beautiful and sexy ladies are deaf??

5 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Chrysz(m): 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
This is beautiful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
Men I go like fûck deaf and dumb girl I hear say them sabi suck wella.....
Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
Heartbender:
Buhaaaahhhhaaaaahhaaa. But this pageantry is a bit weird.

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
Heartbender:

10 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Righteousness89(m): 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
Those signs!!!
What is our society really turning to??

Everyone is Shouting Beautiful!!!
No one sees both wrong with these?

Trumpet has to Sound ...

If Not.....

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by dipson4u08(m): 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
PLEASE YOU PIPU SHOULD COMMAN FIND UR STATE DEAF OOOOO
AND IF I MAY ASK WHAT ARE THEY DANCING TO?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Ashawoboi27(m): 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
I go try enter BBN next year
Nairaland una go support me o

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by RexEmmyGee: 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
Heartbender:
There's a very loud speaker there. They feel the sound. Have stayed with deaf people for one year and they dance better whenever there's a party

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour / Adediwura Adesegha: How I Lost My Virginity / #GucciGang: Davido And Girlfriend' Show Off Matching Gucci Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.