Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria (61417 Views)

Guests Thought Ike Onyema Was Going To Propose To Mercy Eke At Her Birthday / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up / Ike Onyema Pictured Smoking With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
Lawd they are deaf embarassed such beautiful beings cry I had problem with just one of my ear and I almost went crazy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
They're even dancing gbèsè who dey play the song
Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
Beautiful Naija cool
Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by tintingz(m): 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
Heartbender:
If they're deaf and dancing? What are they dancing to? The sound of their thoughts?

Maybe they are using the hearing aid device.

And secondly, deaf people can understand music from the vibration wave from the speaker.

5 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by KennyQ: 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
which one con be miss deaf again , dem for write something better now!!
Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by NickiSlay(f): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
Heartbbender:
If they're deaf and dancing? What are they dancing to? The sound of their thoughts?
Nawa for you oh

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Macktaob(m): 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
Elvixbeatz:
One smart black individual spotted

Aswear man, so on point
Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by tintingz(m): 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
Righteousness89:
Those signs!!!
What is our society really turning to??

Everyone is Shouting Beautiful!!!
No one sees both wrong with these?

Trumpet has to Sound ...

If Not.....

Mr delusion, it's everything you will find fault in.

I'm not a deaf person but it's a deaf sign meaning "I love you".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ILY_sign

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Antoeni(m): 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ike Should take his Time and look for one that is Natural that will Replace Mercy.

#Insidelife
Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Righteousness89(m): 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
tintingz:
Mr delusion, it's everything you will find fault in.

I'm not a deaf person but it's a deaf sign meaning "I love you".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ILY_sign
Good For u!
Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by tintingz(m): 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
Righteousness89:
Good For u!
Stop being delusional.
Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Righteousness89(m): 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
tintingz:
Stop being delusional.
ok sir
Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by colizee(m): 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
I can only imagine what the screaming will sound like as they take this selfies....Dem fine Sha.
Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by bowerazzi26(m): 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
[quote author=mercytripletz post=83636728]

Read your comment again..e make sense Guy you mumu ehh
Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by SweetPreeq(m): 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
EasyPeazy:

Chai..... You must be very wicked in real life grin grin

But come to think of it. If love is really blind, how many people marry these ones lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Love is blind my brother, not deaf
Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by chigoizie7(m): 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ironies of life
Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Emmacula8(m): 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
Heartbender:
It is not hearing loss it is deafness.. and deafness occurs when a person cannot understand speech through hearing, even when sound is amplified...bt at least they heared something
Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by RenHub: 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
Heartbender:

Ahba grin

2 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by ajokeade920: 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
Heartbender:
grin grin grin grin sharp thinking

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by PrincessGift(f): 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
So u mean all those beautiful ladies r deaf undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided chai!!!! Life isn't fair cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by cooooooks(m): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
Deaf does not always mean they hear NOTHING at all.

They could be hearing the rhythm but the sound is not as clear as a non deaf person would hear.

Also, many deaf people just need hearing aids or light surgery to hear relatively well.

Heartbender:

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Zeinymira(f): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
Different is beautiful
Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Idboyostic(m): 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
Heartbender:
at least they got eyes to see the videos....they are deaf but sound minded. Think before you type undecided
Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by ud4u: 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
Heartbender:

Food for thought

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Randyrowland: 12:03am On Nov 01, 2019
Read your comment again..e make sense[/quote]

It's must be on a lighter note bro (R)[b][/b]
Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by doggedfighter(f): 12:10am On Nov 01, 2019
Righteousness89:
Those signs!!!
What is our society really turning to??

Everyone is Shouting Beautiful!!!
No one sees both wrong with these?

Trumpet has to Sound ...

If Not.....

You need psychriatric evaluation, seriously. This is beyond religion

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Arlec(m): 12:14am On Nov 01, 2019
Heartbender:

grin[color=#990000][/color] cheesy I swear you be bastard .... LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by jhames010(m): 12:45am On Nov 01, 2019
What's going on in this country? Am not understanding
Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Righteousness89(m): 12:54am On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
doggedfighter:

You need psychriatric evaluation, seriously. This is beyond religion
[/s] When the blind leads the blind. They both fall into the ditch..

May u be Sound all true your Life.. thats my Prayer for u
Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Devilfriend(m): 12:55am On Nov 01, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Men I go like fûck deaf and dumb girl I hear say them sabi suck wella.....

Yes!

because den no go hear the time wey you tell Dem to stop if dey are sucking your prick.

In fact, can attest to dis because is one of Dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Platony(m): 1:17am On Nov 01, 2019
I think it is supposed to be DUMB not DEAF.

If not, wat are they dancing to? The Wind??
Re: Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria by Slaythe007: 1:21am On Nov 01, 2019
If deaf girls want to moan during sex, do they do the sign language thing to the guy?.... Is there a sign for that?... Jus curious[url][/url]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death / Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) / Adediwura Adesegha: How I Lost My Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.