Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity (43729 Views)

Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested / Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Grace001: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2019
Religion= scam, tools for mind manipulation, mechanism for false hope (Once you believe, mansion awaits you in heaven no matter how much you suffer on earth)
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by wwwihy: 8:33am On Nov 01, 2019
DNA should be conducted on Anambra people, if they are truly Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by kunleweb: 8:35am On Nov 01, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin angry grin angry Igbo kwe zionu
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by gowaga68: 8:35am On Nov 01, 2019
That was the only thing you could pick from the comment. Even at that why was the kid abducted from his original terrorist path?

If you don't have anything reasonable to say skipping some comments wouldn't hurt you.

Next....

Alaniyiokorausa:
did i just read right part ? Or terrorists part i just pray we wont see him with kwanu gobe yana bara !
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Bonapart(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2019
Spicycat:

Since you guys are using kidnapping as a means to forcefully convert Muslim Children to christianity, just know that nemesis is at your door step.
Islam was found on deceit, kidnapping, sword and forceful conversion

You son of a pedo

2 Likes

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by ABCthings: 8:36am On Nov 01, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
His business.
Just the way some igbos accepted Islam the other Time and some Senseless Christians started saying they are lost.
Watch the praise this confused soul now... They'll say he's seen the light grin
Mumu

Meanwhile, Woe betide the
Ekwensu, zimbol, adolf Hitler etc that will quote me.
Keep wasting your life.
One day you shall know better.
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by shedy03(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2019
Spicycat:

Since you guys are using kidnapping as a means to forcefully convert Muslim Children to christianity, just know that nemesis is at your door step.
Muslim does it better.

3 Likes

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2019
Focus more on his education and leave religion alone RELIGION IS A SCAM
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by iykenex(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2019
All I see here are children that are well fed

1 Like

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by juman(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2019
Igbo is doing catch them young.
I believe those syndicate are stealing children from other regions as well.

Any business is legal to igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by EkwensuAmosu1: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Speechless
[/s]
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by 02Kebreal(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=Rochas2023 post=83636644]Igbo and Hausa na troublesome people. Bt we must come together to ensure our survival [/quote

Yes
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Naajjii: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2019
Nyamiri people , look at your hand work. Hope when it is flipped you people won't come and start complaining Islamisation!!!

3 Likes

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 01, 2019
iammo:
shocked

ibos stealing abok1 children, hmmmn inside life grin , ibo and abok1 wahala too much, haba!! see Ibos supporting the actions of this lunatics

You're a hater! I've been observing the acrimonious tone of your comments: 99.99% were hate-speech! As I unfollow you; please, do the same!

2 Likes

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Quality20(m): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2019
D child b handed over to Islamic religious educational organisations to regroom full-time
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by EkwensuAmosu1: 8:51am On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:
His business.
Just the way some igbos accepted Islam the other Time and some Senseless Christians started saying they are lost.
Watch the praise this confused soul now... They'll say he's seen the light grin
Mumu

Meanwhile, Woe betide the
Ekwensu, zimbol, adolf Hitler etc that will quote me.
Keep wasting your life.
[/s]
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Awoo88: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2019
I still fine this difficult to believe. That any Christian will kidnapper someone else's child for the sole purpose of conversion. Are you sure these are not the children sent away from home or giving away willingly?? This story get k leg

1 Like

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2019
Igbo are no longer doing baby factory again now they steal children. Allah punish them, criminal tribe.

Awon olejatijati.

2 Likes

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by iammo(m): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2019
what is hatefull in re echoing the news, lol you people are something else

justbusy:
You're a hater! I've been observing the acrimonious tone of your comments: 99.99% were hate-speech! As I unfollow you; please, do the same!

1 Like

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by SOFTENGR: 8:53am On Nov 01, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin

Praying five times a day is now stressful for the young fella grin

They should concentrate more on his educational studies than religion grin
They can not understand you.
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Antisocial01: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2019
Rochas2023:
Igbo and Hausa na troublesome people. Bt we must come together to ensure our survival
stop been tribalistic we the Yoruba's are the worst set of people in this country, ako pe ara was ni omo oduduwa ni , we are hyprocrite

2 Likes

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by oyetunder(m): 8:58am On Nov 01, 2019
ManirBK:
This is one out of hundred implications you can think of. May Allah help you to retrain them on a right path Ameen.
which right path?
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2019
gaetano:
Let's tackle the root of the problem.

The amajiri system in the North breeds chaos for us all. Men marrying multiple wives and breeding children like rats and then leaving them to fend for themselves without any plans for them. These kids have become easy targets as Boko Haram gets their recruits daily from there,
bandits gets theirs recruits from there. Kidnappers get their Merchandise from there in which they trade to other african countries for slavery and trade to mothers who don't have kids down south. Fix the amajiri system and you've fixed most of the problem

Really? Wow. I'm just speechless. If Northerners kidnap kids from the east and take them Northwards, that is evil. But if Easterners kidnap kids and take them Eastwards, that is the fault of the Northerners for giving birth to too much children?

I don't even know what to tell you.

4 Likes

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 01, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
lipsrsealed cc. ipobarecriminals
lol had it been those kids were kidnapped to southwest can you guest what could have happen to them ? Their parent wont even see their shadow because they would have been used for money rituals,

1 Like

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by frozen70g(f): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2019
eagleu:
Did someone do DNA to link these children to the parents?
Strange behaviour

Who will pay for it ❓
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by gaetano: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2019
FrLukas:

Really? Wow. I'm just speechless. If Northerners kidnap kids from the east and take them Northwards, that is evil. But if Easterners kidnap kids and take them Eastwards, that is the fault of the Northerners for giving birth to too much children?

I don't even know what to tell you.

It's all crime. Read my comment again. I'm not addressing this kidnapping issue alone, i addressed a whole lot of issues.
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by ManirBK: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2019
Smoke55:
aahh! oga fear God na! you created a thread,you also made the 1st and 2nd comment on your own thread,cant you just have a little patience for others to contribute?
My friend no vex my last front page topic yestaday title GROUP OPEN ELRUFAI CAMPAIN OFFICE i no comment at all pls check my profile for ease of reference.
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2019
iykenex:
All I see here are children that are well fed

And that justifies the crime? You are Igbo, right?

I will give thanks if one Igbo person can actually come online and condemn this action. Just one. undecided

1 Like

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by adelumolo(m): 9:06am On Nov 01, 2019
This act of impunity by those rogues is condemnable. What has CAN has to say about this? If it were to be other way round, hell would have been let loose........

2 Likes

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Bambambiglo: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2019
ManirBK:
These children need rehabilitation before even handing them over to their parents. They have gone through a lot. The trauma of losing their parents and identity for over 5 years is not something they can overcome in a short while.
They need professionals at least for now

Oga say what is really on your mind and stop beating about the bush.

You're only pained because he has been shown the way the truth and the life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries / Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) / Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.