Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity (43740 Views)

Missing Faruq Osilalu Found Dead In The US (Photos) / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested / Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2019
gaetano:

It's all crime. Read my comment again. I'm not addressing this kidnapping issue alone, i addressed a whole lot of issues.

You just justified the reason for the crime. You are not to tell people how many children they can give birth to.

Those parents obviously didn't sell their children or give them away voluntarily. They didn't tell you that they can't feed their children, but to justify the crime simply because Igbos committed the crime, you had to bring in the almajiri system here to distract from the issues.

Leave almajiri and condemn the crime. Unless maybe you are also a beneficiary of such.

If an Edo man or Yoruba person steals a child you won't see them here defending or giving excuses for such a crime. angry

4 Likes

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by chukwuibuipob: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2019
grin wink sad tongue
Alaniyiokorausa:
lol had it been those kids were kidnapped to southwest can you guest what could have happen to them ? Their parent wont even see their shadow because they would have been used for money rituals,
cool cool undecided uvare rite.Ipob dnt do money ritual ooo,dey defelop only.Nonsense.OSUigboFlathead
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by juman(m): 9:11am On Nov 01, 2019
By the way any person claims to be an igbo man or woman today might originally be from other tribe.

May be the person was victim of human trafficking.

1 Like

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Enemyofpeace: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2019
Spicycat:

Since you guys are using kidnapping as a means to forcefully convert Muslim Children to christianity, just know that nemesis is at your door step.

Dirty bastards Christian terrorists
e pain am grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by meccuno: 9:14am On Nov 01, 2019
IamNotWariz:
Moving from Christianity to Islam, either voluntary or involuntary is like jumping from frying pan to fire...
grin

1 Like

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Sterope(f): 9:15am On Nov 01, 2019
When some Christian Igbos girls were found in the North, it was not because of conversion. 'They went with man'.

The children found in the South were kidnapped because of greed. Their parents did not send then away or gave them out. Their children were stolen from them.

Awoo88:
I still fine this difficult to believe. That any Christian will kidnapper someone else's child for the sole purpose of conversion. Are you sure these are not the children sent away from home or giving away willingly?? This story get k leg
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by gaetano: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2019
FrLukas:

You just justified the reason for the crime. You are not to tell people how many children they can give birth to.

Those parents obviously didn't sell their children or give them away voluntarily. They didn't tell you that they can't feed their children, but to justify the crime simply because Igbos committed the crime, you had to bring in the almajiri system here to distract from the issues.

Leave almajiri and condemn the crime. Unless maybe you are also a beneficiary of such.

If an Edo man or Yoruba person steals a child you won't see them here defending or giving excuses for such a crime. angry

I don't see where I justified the crime. The people that committed it should face the music simple. All I'm saying is the amajiri system should be addressed, Bokoharam and the likes get their recruits from there.
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2019
The sign the mother says her son was doing anytime he's about to eat shows that he was sold to or stolen by a Catholic. Oh goodness!

1 Like

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Kennyswagz2: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
lol had it been those kids were kidnapped to southwest can you guest what could have happen to them ? Their parent wont even see their shadow because they would have been used for money rituals,
stop talking nonsense.. YORUBAS will never kidnap little chidren for baby factory.. morever, we don't do baby factory

2 Likes

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2019
Hausa bokoharam kidnapped forcefully, Igbo child traffickers kidnapped strategically. I think these two regions should join hand in hand to embrace their diplomatic wild lifestyles

these duo should limit this to North and East, I covered south south and southwest kids with blood of Jesus
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2019
Is this not supposed to be an Oath swearing post?? undecided
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Mosesvic(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2019
Now for all those people carrying religion on their head ...
This should be an eye opener for u.
People don't choose religion in dis country. They are brainwashed from childhood.

Think.....
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by benzzyno(m): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2019
I no a similar story of a non Muslim child that was kidnapped in the north and forced to reside and change her religion in the emirs palace for over 15years period.. When the parent of the Child finally found her she was already married with children in the emirs compound and even when police came she denied her parents.(or maybe whatever . These stuffs are everywhere... God keep us safe.

1 Like

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Successlane: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2019
The whole episode is FUN just because the children who are the victims are northerner and muslims, and the culprits are IGBOS, imagine if it's the other way round,

* Buhari would be held responsible
* FFK, FAYOSE, OMOKIRI, AFENIFERE, etc, etc, would have turned the whole story upside down.
* IPOB, OHANEZE and others would have run to EU, UN, AU, etc to come to their rescue.
* PUNCH, VANGUARD would have been awashed with different editorials accusing Buhari and Fulani of actualizing Islamization agenda

1 Like

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by placeofallure(f): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2019
ManirBK:
This is one out of hundred implications you can think of. May Allah help you to retraint them on a right path Ameen.

...and which path is the supposedly wrong path?
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Smithwilliams826: 9:40am On Nov 01, 2019
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by RichThug(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2019
Lol Mumu people, baba has tasted the peace loving Christianity and you're wailing!? Instead of them to follow the small boy convert, they are here talking bullcrap.

Accept my sinparty

Nacking your head on the ground exercise kee you there! �

2 Likes

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
stop talking nonsense.. YORUBAS will never kidnap little chidren for baby factory.. morever, we don't do baby factory
but yorubas will kidnapped and kill for money ritual, skull mining grin

2 Likes

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by mike404(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2019
subtlemee:
Patience.....She shouldnt expect the boy to jump right back to his old life with a snap of fingers ,a child's mind is blank and what you teach him is what sticks especially at such tender age ,he will only adjust gradually but it's quite unfortunate that he's now grown which if they try to force him he can run away to the other family
HOW CAN A MIND OF 5 YEAR OLD CHILD, AT THE TIME THEY KIDNAPPED HIM BE BLANK. ARISTOLE WAS THE FIRST THINKER THAT MADE US TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE MIND OF A MAN IS TABULA RASA AT BIRTH WHICH COMPLETELY DENIED THE DOCTRINE OF INNATISM. STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE SUBTLEMEE

1 Like

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
grin wink sad tongue cool cool undecided uvare rite.Ipob dnt do money ritual ooo,dey defelop only.Nonsense.OSUigboFlathead
by now those kids heads would have been harvested by yoruba Muslims for ritual, thank God ibos kidnapped and give them good life shocked

1 Like

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2019
ManirBK:
This is one out of hundred implications you can think of. May Allah help you to retrain them on a right path Ameen.

They've encountered the real God so no going back.
God just use those criminals to free those children from bondage. I bliv two or three of them will become a great pastor in the future. Praise be God. Every other god is fake.
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by thundafire: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2019
So praying in a Christian way is now a crime,Islam is dey main source of violence the read and practice something entirely is it not a gradual process
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 01, 2019
madridguy:
What made me cry was how he could not recognize me and neither knows his father and I nor had he ever see me in his life. It was a terrible situation,” she stated.

That serves her/them right. Over 5 millions of such kids roam the street of the north, abandoned by a parent to fend for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2019
gloriaunobi:
Who is kidnapping who? there's something fishy about this whole stories.Christians imposed religion on him and now Muslims are imposing religion on him also and that is the problem of Africa. Imposition of ideology, leaders, religion, practice, custom and what have you.
This statement is worth more than billions one reason I love our generation. WE AINT BRAINWASHED...
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by ShadowM(m): 10:04am On Nov 01, 2019
Sonnobax15:
grin Good thing..lets forget all these nairaland wailings,religious and tribal bigotry,we Nigerians love ourselves...Outside this forum,we live together as one...btw,thank GOD 4 the life of the dude.
May God bless you for this statement there is yet hope for the country
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by kiddkash(m): 10:04am On Nov 01, 2019
ManirBK:
This is one out of hundred implications you can think of. May Allah help you to retrain them on a right path Ameen.
i can even imagine the pain people go through after a family member is abducted. you won't know where
to begin to search for the person and after a time, you accept that the person is dead. then meeting them after a long
time, you won't know what to say or act around the person in order to make the person feel at home
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by femi4: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2019
madridguy:
What made me cry was how he could not recognize me and neither knows his father and I nor had he ever see me in his life. It was a terrible situation,” she stated.
They ve successfully removed the stock rom
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Sterope(f): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2019
The ones they have been finding in Ogun state nko o

Kennyswagz2:

1 Like

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by drezzyx(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2019
I smell lies
Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by deebee13(f): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2019
eagleu:
Did someone do DNA to link these children to the parents?
Strange behaviour

I'm telling you, cos some of them don't even look like Hausas...

1 Like

Re: Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity by Thegoodone13(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2019
Good morning adim, I wanted to post on a topic that talk about picture of Ahala and you directed me to where you asked either I'm a Muslim or not which I said no but you didn't allow me to comments which I appreciated because of religion problems. Please, the same thing should applicable to Christian topic. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries / Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh / Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.